• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aiyuk tells Jayden 49ers don't want him back.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they wanted a player, this was a trade that should have happened before the draft.

San Francisco just needs to make things nice for this year, and prepare for the off-season split.
Does Aiyuk really step on that field on a one year deal and risk injury for 14m? This is going to get interesting.

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Aiyuk really step on that field on a one year deal and risk injury for 14m? This is going to get interesting.
He’s got to make it there to play at least some of the time to accrue a season.

Also, I know this is getting to be an unpopular opinion, but Aiyuk knew what the rules were when he was drafted. He knew the fifth year option is a thing. Honor the contract you signed. I don’t want to take sides millionaire vs billionaire, because all of these guys have more money than I’ll ever possibly see.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins made more money but he played three seasons with no guarantees the next season.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course he does. It is 14 million dollars. Nothing is ever guaranteed. While staying in shape, prepping for next season, he could get injured and miss out on the 14 million. When players take a year off, they rarely come back as effective and front offices know this. From there, this would be exceptionally unprofessional of him and that would not bode well for his future.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins made more money but he played three seasons with no guarantees the next season.
Definitely gambled on himself and won, but if Aiyuk goes out there and blows out his knee, he'll lose millions. I've been saying, someone is going to blink and most likely it will be Aiyuk.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely gambled on himself and won, but if Aiyuk goes out there and blows out his knee, he'll lose millions. I've been saying, someone is going to blink and most likely it will be Aiyuk.
The more likely entity to blink is S.Fran because they have more to lose on the positive side, namely a deep run into the playoff and that coveted SB win. That positive quickly becomes a negative, failed season. From Aiyuk's perspective he's in a primary lose, secondary win situation. By playing he has no guarantee of good health which would cost him millions AND no contract beyond this year that covers him in the event of an injury. His win relates to surviving the season healthy and becoming a free agent. He wins again by playing ever so briefly then having, hamstring issues, tightness in his back, perhaps even a situation where his helmet no longer fits. The creative setbacks are endless.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on the value he puts on himself.but it is 14 mill.
His contemporaries are making somewhere between 25+M to 35+M annually, I think his value has already been determined.
Btw; he'll get that 14M too, he's already reported so no fines, and suiting up to play only to quickly have some sort of season long nagging physical issue guarantees payment of monies owed.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His contemporaries are making somewhere between 25+M to 35+M annually, I think his value has already been determined.
Btw; he'll get that 14M too, he's already reported so no fines, and suiting up to play only to quickly have some sort of season long nagging physical issue guarantees payment of monies owed.
he,s a multi millionaire either way.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he,s a multi millionaire either way.
He is although he is probably only receiving about 60% of that with the rest going to taxes. Not saying Aiyuk is doing this but a lot of these players go through their money like a hot knife through butter. Remember Portis had a contract for $26 million and was broke a few years after he left the league.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is although he is probably only receiving about 60% of that with the rest going to taxes. Not saying Aiyuk is doing this but a lot of these players go through their money like a hot knife through butter. Remember Portis had a contract for $26 million and was broke a few years after he left the league.
portis exploited the NFL disability fund too,did,nt he?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more likely entity to blink is S.Fran because they have more to lose on the positive side, namely a deep run into the playoff and that coveted SB win. That positive quickly becomes a negative, failed season. From Aiyuk's perspective he's in a primary lose, secondary win situation. By playing he has no guarantee of good health which would cost him millions AND no contract beyond this year that covers him in the event of an injury. His win relates to surviving the season healthy and becoming a free agent. He wins again by playing ever so briefly then having, hamstring issues, tightness in his back, perhaps even a situation where his helmet no longer fits. The creative setbacks are endless.
Got you.....maybe he pulls a Trent.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
life has risks . BA will take his . if you waste money that is life changing because you cant manage your funds then that is on you . i understand being young and dumb however you have some college . hire a finance guy from a reliable , known company to invest your money .

i believe that he stays in SF this year and wont tagged next year . and thats when the commanders have the chance to move in .