• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aiyuk tells Jayden 49ers don't want him back.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the TW's who has 3 years left on his deal? The gull of this guy.
Yep! And I don't fault him one bot for making his move now. The 49ers put together this all-star team with the expectation of SB victories. Welp, they've come up short and now the end with this cast is one season away. Choices will have to be made and I'm not sure if they have conclusively made the biggest one of them all... paying Purdy or disbanding the troupe.

Is it possible that Trent and his reps are hearing things that's not yet available for public consumption? He's 38 years old, there are no more new contracts coming his way, no tradeable options that gets him a new contract and no way to know if he's in the 49ers plans beyond this year. His ONLY leverage comes from doing what he's doing now and by all reports, the 49ers are trying to get something done with this invaluable cog in their SB war machine.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, because the "others" have more talent, they should be rated higher? A few around here say we have enough talent on offense to make Daniels look great in year 1. In my humble opinion, Daniels needs more talent around him now, in year 1. We have the assets and money to do so and hopefully Peters recognizes such and a potential WR cut comes our way. I am in no way satisfied with McLaurin, Dotson and McCaffery as our triplets at WR.
When you strip away their time in the league and measure each athlete on pure physical skills, Daniels is by far the most talented.

Another way to look at this, confusing for some question, is by asking if each of them were in the same draft today who do you pick first? Keep in mind, talent evaluators had Dak as a 4th rounder, Hurts as a second rounder and Jones as the 6th best athletes in their respective drafts.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240729_113750_Bleacher Report.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have about 5 weeks before someone blinks.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240729_142649_Instagram.jpg

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, because the "others" have more talent, they should be rated higher? A few around here say we have enough talent on offense to make Daniels look great in year 1. In my humble opinion, Daniels needs more talent around him now, in year 1. We have the assets and money to do so and hopefully Peters recognizes such and a potential WR cut comes our way. I am in no way satisfied with McLaurin, Dotson and McCaffery as our triplets at WR.

I think KBSO used the word "best qb" he stated his belief is we have the best qb.
IMO the best qb has talented players around him and years of experience in the NFL.

Daniels doesn't have both, maybe he is more talented than Hurts and Dak but at this moment there's no way he can be considered the best.

I also agree we need more talent.
If i misread your response my apologies

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was rated higher than AJ Brown last year so i get it
I haven't played Madden in about 15 years, but I always check the ratings. He was an 89 when the season closed last year. That was with Howell. McLaurin is in line for a breakout year imo.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think KBSO used the word "best qb" he stated his belief is we have the best qb.
IMO the best qb has talented players around him and years of experience in the NFL.

Daniels doesn't have both, maybe he is more talented than Hurts and Dak but at this moment there's no way he can be considered the best.

I also agree we need more talent.
If i misread your response my apologies
No worries Kb. I'm simply stating Daniels deserved more talent around him in year 1. Our tackle position is not fluid and we lack talent at the WR position. Sure, guys will do but difference makers help win games. I love Terry, think Dotson is serviceable (not sure how anyone can say otherwise) and McCaffery is an unknown.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Kb. I'm simply stating Daniels deserved more talent around him in year 1. Our tackle position is not fluid and we lack talent at the WR position. Sure, guys will do but difference makers help win games. I love Terry, think Dotson is serviceable (not sure how anyone can say otherwise) and McCaffery is an unknown.
I agree. His skill set may not show year one based on the roster. Might not age well, but I'm going to go out on another limb and say we have the best QB in the division and there isn't a QB in the division that I would trade Daniels for.

Even if the money was the same. Crazy talk from me considering Jayden hasn't taken a snap, but that's how I feel at the moment.

BTW, I think Caleb is going to ball out as well.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes had no difference makers at wr last year , mostly 2’s and 3’s . Only so much you can do in an off season to address things . It looks like we got our solution at qb . It looks like ownership and the FO is top notch . Our lbs are upgraded , our safeties are also upgraded , the d/line is improved from the post mid season trade status , our tes are improved, our center is improved , our rbs are improved, our coaching appears to be improved, now we have holes and let’s see how TC and preseason pan out and go from there

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes had no difference makers at wr last year , mostly 2’s and 3’s . Only so much you can do in an off season to address things . It looks like we got our solution at qb . It looks like ownership and the FO is top notch . Our lbs are upgraded , our safeties are also upgraded , the d/line is improved from the post mid season trade status , our tes are improved, our center is improved , our rbs are improved, our coaching appears to be improved, now we have holes and let’s see how TC and preseason pan out and go from there
Other than Moss for a couple of years what outstanding WRs did Brady have? I have to agree with dad here.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad and Sportster, you both make great points. Brady is the GOAT though. Remember he was basically a game manager at first and had a world class defense to back him up.

They didn't lean on Brady as much as we are probably going to have to lean on Jayden. I do expect to run more this year and Ertz according to reports from camp appears to be back to some semblance of his old self.

I'd love to get Aiyuk in here. Peters tried during the draft. If he sees the value in trying to get him now, then why shouldn't the fans?

Cost

It will take a lot for the 49ers to move off of him. That said, I think we could challenge for the division and get JD some playoff experience under his belt with Aiyuk in the fold. Just as long as the corners hold up.

We have a chance to go anyways. I'm not going to stand on the table for Aiyuk, but if it happened, I'd be thrilled. Just as long as it wasn't for our 2025 1st.

Problem is, that's what it feels like it's going to take.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62
@Sportster 72

Guys, i feel like Mahomes and Brady shouldn't be brought up lol.
Mahomes still has the number 1/top 3 TE in the game and had a great defense.

Brady as mentioned had a great defense as well, as well as the best TE in the league at that time.

They had differences makers on offense.

Our team has improved dramatically, but we have maybe 2 players max that could be in the argument for elite.

That's just IMO guys thx

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62
@Sportster 72

Guys, i feel like Mahomes and Brady shouldn't be brought up lol.
Mahomes still has the number 1/top 3 TE in the game and had a great defense.

Brady as mentioned had a great defense as well, as well as the best TE in the league at that time.

They had differences makers on offense.

Our team has improved dramatically, but we have maybe 2 players max that could be in the argument for elite.

That's just IMO guys thx
i respect brady,but he ain,t the goat imo.far better qbs won less sbs.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i respect brady,but he ain,t the goat imo.far better qbs won less sbs.
Hot take. I like it.

1. Brady
2. Mahomes
3. Montana
4. Elway
5. Manning

Who you got?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad and Sportster, you both make great points. Brady is the GOAT though. Remember he was basically a game manager at first and had a world class defense to back him up.

They didn't lean on Brady as much as we are probably going to have to lean on Jayden. I do expect to run more this year and Ertz according to reports from camp appears to be back to some semblance of his old self.

I'd love to get Aiyuk in here. Peters tried during the draft. If he sees the value in trying to get him now, then why shouldn't the fans?

Cost

It will take a lot for the 49ers to move off of him. That said, I think we could challenge for the division and get JD some playoff experience under his belt with Aiyuk in the fold. Just as long as the corners hold up.

We have a chance to go anyways. I'm not going to stand on the table for Aiyuk, but if it happened, I'd be thrilled. Just as long as it wasn't for our 2025 1st.

Problem is, that's what it feels like it's going to take.
First, I like the Aiyuk, just my opinion but I don't want to trade assets and I don't wouldn't want to pay $20+ million.

Secondly I am a bigger believer in Dotson than most. I watched him at Penn State. He and EB did not get along. I expected a lot more from him this year. We'll see.

You know how opinions are, we all have one.