• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Air Quality for Seattle / Patriots game

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam actually impressed with some of those medium distance throws, especially on that last drive. I'll take that.

The problem right now for me is Harry is running like a scared school girl. Not sure if there's an injury? Or if he's still apprehensive from last years injury. But he needs to start running with heart. If so you'll see his yards add up now that he has a QB throwing to him.

Eh BB is working with a new QB. Either way pending injury Harry will be fine. He was a possession receiver in college... he'll never be a deep threat, but BB doesn't run his offense that way. BB runs his offense based on reliable/sure handed receivers, and that's exactly what Harry is. He'll NEVER be a DK Metcalf deep threat, but again that's not what BB is looking to draft.

As to Cam, any QB is going to look good when the opposing dumbass D Coord gives them 15+ seconds to find a target.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fantasy is like your first run on sentence. As well as all the other delusional claims you've made.

I've posted the stats. No need to go over ALL of them AGAIN. Even back to April I said DK was/is a beast.

But the poor disrespected 12s need vindication for everything.
But you haven't addressed these stats, only your cherry-picked stats.
Lets try a 3rd time:
Metcalf is averaging almost 3x as many YPC, 23.2 YPC, than Harry, 8.5 YPC this year and almost 2x as much, 16.5 YPC to 8.6 YPC for his career. Please comment.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you repeat that?
It's easy to tell when someone's jimmies are rustled.

What I especially like is when someone who doesn't know you tells you what you seen or didn't see. Some people's children are so special. OBTW this was the same guy who was going to put me on ignore a day or two ago:eek:

Yeah Henry is no Metcalf but coming from someone that had never seen Metcalf play ( not counting highlights ) it's expected for the complete and total wiff by a very Bias NE Fan. Locket and Metcalf i say are on par with Julian Edelman and those three are head and shoulders better than anyone else. Edelman had a crazy good game and that's expected to be honest he is one of those type of players that each and every week they can go off and he had to or the Pats would have stood no chance. Just like Locket and Metcalf, those two can also just flat out take over games. Seattle has the better RB's though lol and QB. Everyone sleeps on Carson even though he was 5th in the NFL in rushing and behind a bad Oline. Carson only had 14 1/2 games last season and would have had a better rushing total than Elliott had he stayed healthy. Carson was going NUTS last season right before he got hurt. Hyde was 13th in the NFL last season. So Which Pats RB is better than either one of those guys? Because Michel was 17th.

NE Oline and Dline are better i will give them that and that secondary is solid also another win. Safety's i give Seattle a slight edge if both starters are out there for the Hawks lol.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh BB is working with a new QB. Either way pending injury Harry will be fine. He was a possession receiver in college... he'll never be a deep threat, but BB doesn't run his offense that way. BB runs his offense based on reliable/sure handed receivers, and that's exactly what Harry is. He'll NEVER be a DK Metcalf deep threat, but again that's not what BB is looking to draft.

As to Cam, any QB is going to look good when the opposing dumbass D Coord gives them 15+ seconds to find a target.

Shark if you keep talking like this you'll have to turn in your 12th-man card. The 12s are going to take this sitting down. Yards are everything. Well at least when they strengthen an argument.

Good luck:behindsofa:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark if you keep talking like this you'll have to turn in your 12th-man card. The 12s are going to take this sitting down. Yards are everything. Well at least when they strengthen an argument.

Good luck:behindsofa:

lol 12th man card..

I have the 1st man card... because nobody was watching the fucking Seahawks outside of me in the 80s/90s. 12th man... fuck those 11 other people and anyone that identifies with em'...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you haven't addressed these stats, only your cherry-picked stats.
Lets try a 3rd time:
Metcalf is averaging almost 3x as many YPC, 23.2 YPC, than Harry, 8.5 YPC this year and almost 2x as much, 16.5 YPC to 8.6 YPC for his career. Please comment.

I've addressed it multiple times. If you continue to choose to ignore it, that's on you. Just like the Carson argument going on, Metcalf and Carson have more yards:clap:can we go onto something else now? Or should I wait for your or another 12 to spin it?

Why are yards so important to you and the 12s? It's a very small part in the larger scheme of winning football games. If not NE would've won Sunday. Hell Cam threw for almost 400 yards. Brady threw for over 500 in their SB LOSS to the Eagles. So I'll ask again, why are yards so important to you and others? The one simple answer is you're a FFL geek and don't understand everything that happens on the field. What type of schemes a certain team runs. Or for even a simpler example, like when a team has a scrambling QB that throws wide receivers open for large gains.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 12th man card..

I have the 1st man card... because nobody was watching the fucking Seahawks outside of me in the 80s/90s. 12th man... fuck those 11 other people and anyone that identifies with em'...
Now you're taking your life in your own hands.

That one card is probably old and tattered. But a collectors item so safe guard. They are pretty hard to find.
You should replace it with a nice new shinny 12th card.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've addressed it multiple times. If you continue to choose to ignore it, that's on you. Just like the Carson argument going on, Metcalf and Carson have more yards:clap:can we go onto something else now? Or should I wait for your or another 12 to spin it?

Why are yards so important to you and the 12s? It's a very small part in the larger scheme of winning football games. If not NE would've won Sunday. Hell Cam threw for almost 400 yards. Brady threw for over 500 in their SB LOSS to the Eagles. So I'll ask again, why are yards so important to you and others? The one simple answer is you're a FFL geek and don't understand everything that happens on the field. What type of schemes a certain team runs. Or for even a simpler example, like when a team has a scrambling QB that throws wide receivers open for large gains.
It isn't Yards, its Yards Per Catch. Maybe you should learn what the difference is?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't Yards, its Yards Per Catch. Maybe you should learn what the difference is?
Oh now I understand. It's not yards, it's yards per catch:rolleyes2:. Next will it be Yards after contact? because those aren't yards either. Those are yards after contact, right? CAY? Yards from scrimmage? Please learn me.

Go check out this web site. 2020 NFL Receiving Statistics | The Football Database

I wanted to screen shot DK in but he didn't quite make it on this page. Take a look in the last column. The one titled YAC. What is that? Things that make you go hummmmmm:pound:
1601003391498.png

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you somehow don't feel that Yards Per Catch is an important stat for WRs?

I'll just assume you concede that point. Thanks for playing!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you somehow don't feel that Yards Per Catch is an important stat for WRs?

I'll just assume you concede that point. Thanks for playing!
Nice try

Here's your moronic quote. Where did I say it wasn't important? I've continued to say yards are not the only thing that defines a WR.

You on the other hand tried telling the world yards aren't yards per catch. You are the weakest link. Thanks for playing.

1601010728750.png

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh now I understand. It's not yards, it's yards per catch:rolleyes2:. Next will it be Yards after contact? because those aren't yards either. Those are yards after contact, right? CAY? Yards from scrimmage? Please learn me.

Go check out this web site. 2020 NFL Receiving Statistics | The Football Database

I wanted to screen shot DK in but he didn't quite make it on this page. Take a look in the last column. The one titled YAC. What is that? Things that make you go hummmmmm:pound:
View attachment 254169
You think receptions is the best stat to analyze here? Lol

And thumping your chest because DK doesn't rank in YAC when he has 2 go routes for 50yd TDs in 2 games?

Did one of those Thai lady-boys give you syphilis? I think your brain is broken.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think receptions is the best stat to analyze here? Lol

And thumping your chest because DK doesn't rank in YAC when he has 2 go routes for 50yd TDs in 2 games?

Did one of those Thai lady-boys give you syphilis? I think your brain is broken.
See here we go another 12 doing 12 things. Getting all bent out of shape, fabricating things that were never said and cherry picking. We've already discussed that DK is a take the top off the D type of receiver not a route runner. But bringing up his two long TDs doesn't really strengthen your argument. Without those two catches they'll virtually the same player. But keep telling me how big a difference there is?

Please show me where I said receptions is the best stat? You can go look, you won't find it.

Do I have to use crayons for some of you 12s? It's not ONE stat or another. It's not just stats. I don't know how else to say that? In order to evaluate a player you must include all the pieces. All stats as well as the intangibles that don't show up in Madden or help you win your fantasy league.

I'm not sure if it's more sad or hilarious that you and the others have been christening Metcalf the next Randy Moss and Carson the next Jim Brown while claiming I thumping my chest.

Calling yourselves 12s is fitting. 12 is likely the combined IQ for many of you.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See here we go another 12 doing 12 things. Getting all bent out of shape, fabricating things that were never said and cherry picking. We've already discussed that DK is a take the top off the D type of receiver not a route runner. But bringing up his two long TDs doesn't really strengthen your argument. Without those two catches they'll virtually the same player. But keep telling me how big a difference there is?

Please show me where I said receptions is the best stat? You can go look, you won't find it.

Do I have to use crayons for some of you 12s? It's not ONE stat or another. It's not just stats. I don't know how else to say that? In order to evaluate a player you must include all the pieces. All stats as well as the intangibles that don't show up in Madden or help you win your fantasy league.

I'm not sure if it's more sad or hilarious that you and the others have been christening Metcalf the next Randy Moss and Carson the next Jim Brown while claiming I thumping my chest.

Calling yourselves 12s is fitting. 12 is likely the combined IQ for many of you.

This post really sums up your troll style to a T.

Attack the dreaded "12s"? Check
Say that you never said something that you clearly were implying? Check.
Make arguments to defend your position despite having no one else even slightly agree with you? Check.
Use gross hyperbole to portray the other side as being unreasonable? Check.
Insulting the "12s", a term that only he is using? Check.

I would start a poll asking everyone who is better Metcalf or Harry but I suspect that I would be crucified for starting such a ridiculous poll. The results would be 50 to 1. And even the 1 doesn't actually believe he is better and instead is trying to argue that he is vaguely equal.

It is such an absurd argument and the fact that you keep trying to peddle it really is a credit to your trolldom.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 254169

It's pretty strange that you think that showing that a wide receiver average 8.5 yards per catch and that nearly half of his reception yards are YAC, is somehow evidence of him being good. FTR, Harry has 4 more YAC yards than Metcalf despite having nearly double the receptions. So even that stat is bad for you.

Harry's average depth of target is 5.5 yards. That's great. For a running back. It's atrocious for a wide receiver. Just to be clear that means that roughly half of his targets are within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.

BTW, Harry has 6 1st downs on his 13 catches. That's not bad.

Metcalf has 7. On 8 catches.

There is literally 1 stat where Harry has the advantage of Metcalf. Receptions. Yards, yards per catch, depth of target, TDs,

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is pretty hilarious that NWPF has chosen to die on the hill of "Harry = Metcalf". I have no problems with Harry and feel he has a good chance as an average to decent career as a possession WR. But not only does Metcalf have basically every statistical advantage but he has generally every physical advantage other than height (both 6'4") as he measured better in all combine tests. So it is baffling that he refuses to budge in the face all evidence.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post really sums up your troll style to a T.

Attack the dreaded "12s"? Check
Say that you never said something that you clearly were implying? Check.
Make arguments to defend your position despite having no one else even slightly agree with you? Check.
Use gross hyperbole to portray the other side as being unreasonable? Check.
Insulting the "12s", a term that only he is using? Check.

I would start a poll asking everyone who is better Metcalf or Harry but I suspect that I would be crucified for starting such a ridiculous poll. The results would be 50 to 1. And even the 1 doesn't actually believe he is better and instead is trying to argue that he is vaguely equal.

It is such an absurd argument and the fact that you keep trying to peddle it really is a credit to your trolldom.
My attack is only on those 12s that spew the same nonesense that I've addressed. There are a few good 12s that don't fall into that category. Check

Would I take Metcalf over Harry today?

Yes

That doesn't mean they aren't basically the same. The total numbers thru 10 games which are inclusive of the past two.
If someone wants to thump their chest because of yards amassed good for them and their limited knowledge.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty strange that you think that showing that a wide receiver average 8.5 yards per catch and that nearly half of his reception yards are YAC, is somehow evidence of him being good. FTR, Harry has 4 more YAC yards than Metcalf despite having nearly double the receptions. So even that stat is bad for you.

Harry's average depth of target is 5.5 yards. That's great. For a running back. It's atrocious for a wide receiver. Just to be clear that means that roughly half of his targets are within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.

BTW, Harry has 6 1st downs on his 13 catches. That's not bad.

Metcalf has 7. On 8 catches.

There is literally 1 stat where Harry has the advantage of Metcalf. Receptions. Yards, yards per catch, depth of target, TDs,
The point here is anyone thumping their chest over a certain stat or two doesn't understand football.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point here is anyone thumping their chest over a certain stat or two doesn't understand football.
You state "a certain stat or two" but in reality it is essentially EVERY stat because Metcalf holds an advantage in virtually every single football stat as well as every physical combine measurement (except height).
The only way you even able to try and justify your points is to try to limit the statistical analysis to specific scenerios (for example: only comparing certain games, or outright ignoring numbers that don't fit your agenda). It is disingenuous, and you would lose any moderated debate outright with such tactics.