• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Air Quality for Seattle / Patriots game

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You state "a certain stat or two" but in reality it is essentially EVERY stat because Metcalf holds an advantage in virtually every single football stat as well as every physical combine measurement (except height).
The only way you even able to try and justify your points is to try to limit the statistical analysis to specific scenerios (for example: only comparing certain games, or outright ignoring numbers that don't fit your agenda). It is disingenuous, and you would lose any moderated debate outright with such tactics.
Have you read this entire thread?

After you finish reading it. You can order DKs HOF bust.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being demonstrably better than N'Keal Harry does not make you a Hall of Famer.
With the chest thumping rhetoric of some 12s you would be hard pressed to think otherwise.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the chest thumping rhetoric of some 12s you would be hard pressed to think otherwise.
You: DK Metcalf and N'Keal Harry are essentially the same player.

Multiple People: Not true. By almost every single measurable metric DK is better. They also are not utilized the same way within their respective offenses. Calling them the same player is silly.

You: LMAO. So DK is Randy Moss I guess then? Stop being so butt hurt and defensive. Stats don't tell the whole story. Have you taken my personal opinion into account? *takes another huff of paint*

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every stat favors Metcalf. Except receptions.
FALSE.
Try again. I've even posted them for you.

Oh wait we must be talking career numbers not season #s for this argument?

It's like playing a slow game of ping pong with most of you.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Multiple People: Not true. By almost every single measurable metric DK is better. They also are not utilized the same way within their respective offenses. Calling them the same player is silly.

You: LMAO. So DK is Randy Moss I guess then? Stop being so butt hurt and defensive. Stats don't tell the whole story. Have you taken my personal opinion into account? *takes another huff of paint*
A perfect synopsis Cave!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing!

"12's" rallying around beating up NWPF - for disagreeing!
Hillareous! Make him say heloves DK. Only one on here talking football and you are filled with hate and anger.
You should be ashamed.....

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing!

Hillareous! Make him say heloves DK. Only one on here talking football and you are filled with hate and anger.
DK v Harry

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing!

Got to replace those Wentz threads which are fading away.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reading is difficult when your jimmies are so rustled.
Amazing!

1601098729730.png

Don't be so hard on them Southie. It comes from living in the PNW, rainy, gloomy, sports and business franchises that want to continually leave for greener pastures. Antifa, Governor Inslee, Patty Murray. Decades of sports disappointment. StarSucks. The list goes on and on.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading is difficult when your jimmies are so rustled.

View attachment 254239

Don't be so hard on them Southie. It comes from living in the PNW, rainy, gloomy, sports and business franchises that want to continually leave for greener pastures. Antifa, Governor Inslee, Patty Murray. Decades of sports disappointment. StarSucks. The list goes on and on.

Well there was that time in 1981......

Wait that end well.

Ah in 1994...

Wait that end well either....

But 2010-11.....

Wait....

Ah you must be talking about 2011-12....

Wait....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FALSE.
Try again. I've even posted them for you.

Oh wait we must be talking career numbers not season #s for this argument?

It's like playing a slow game of ping pong with most of you.

Take the season numbers this year. Take their career numbers. It doesn't matter.

You are the one who keeps trying to parse the games to maximize your argument.

More yards, more yards per catch. more yards per target, more touchdowns, more yac per catch. I guess you can hang your hat on Harry having 4 more YAC yards than Metcalf on nearly double the catches I guess.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the season numbers this year. Take their career numbers. It doesn't matter.

You are the one who keeps trying to parse the games to maximize your argument.

More yards, more yards per catch. more yards per target, more touchdowns, more yac per catch. I guess you can hang your hat on Harry having 4 more YAC yards than Metcalf on nearly double the catches I guess.
You don't read so well either, now do you?

12s so angry.

Look back over the thread, I'm not the one comparing yards, YPC, YAC... until one of your brethren decided to wrongly bring it up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my 10 best 12s
1601125948838.png

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't read so well either, now do you?

12s so angry.

Look back over the thread, I'm not the one comparing yards, YPC, YAC... until one of your brethren decided to wrongly bring it up.

This is another common tactic you use. Rather than simply articulating what you are allegedly trying to claim you ALWAYS demand that the other person read through dozens or hundreds of posts and try to decipher what your ever changing argument is.

How bout this. State you argument. Rather than engaging endless ad hominem attacks, state what your argument is.

FTR, I'm not from the PNW and I've never lived there. Your inane "12s" attacks mean literally nothing to me.