• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Air Quality for Seattle / Patriots game

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly for NWPF every single WR rating out there has Metcalf listed well ahead of Harry at this point. One of the consensus rankings of different "experts" listed Metcalf at #21 (1 spot behind Lockett) and Harry at #59. So the general perception clearly shows that Metcalf > Harry at this point in their careers.

When people talk about Harry, it is usually in the "Is he a bust" context. When they talk about Metcalf it is in the "Could he become the best receiver football" context.

Even for @NWPATSFAN this is a remarkably weak troll.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how it has turn so personal for you and you can't stay on topic without your attacks ( Childish moves )but you forgot some things and twisted other to make them sound grandiose. Typical move as you have been doing throughout this whole thread. 3 to 10 yes thats is 3X more but those are small numbers when you take in the number of games each has played and touches. 670 touches for Carson with 10 total fumbles going into his fourth season. Also NO ONE not a single person said Carson did not have a bad year with ball security last season but it was a aberration remove 2019's fumbles and he has 3 total in 2017, 2018 and the start of 2020 so 2 years and 2 games ( Wow same total as Sony )

He had an issue fumbling for the first time in his NFL career and that big reason why was because he would not switch the ball into the off hand. This is a bad technique that his college coach didn't teach out of him and something many of us Hawks fans complained about. Carson started moving the ball into his off hand more often ( after game 4 2019 ) and this slowed down the fumbles but he got complacent and it happened again( still 2019 ). He seems to have broken that bad habit after teams really targeted him in year 3. Even though Carson has a full year on Michel the touches are only 178 apart and Michel will get those most likely this year but of course Carson will always be ahead because he has a year on him.

Carson's Best year Yardage wise was last year 2019 with 1,230 yards and Sony's was 931, 3 years ago. One is going up the other is going down.

you said "Both had 7 TDs in their best season." LIE! why do you do this to yourself? ok so maybe you mean best TD season not yardage here but forgot to say you were switching seasons for Michel but not Carson? If you are going to flip years to Michels best Rushing TD year even though it's not his best Rushing year yardage wise then you have to do the same for Carson or are you going to continue to spit fake stats to try and make the numbers look better? You have continued to do this shit in this entire thread.

Michels best year for Yardage he had 931 with only 6TD his 7 TD came in year 2 when he had which as far as TD's go was his best year but not for rushing Yards. Carsons best year as far as Rushing TD go, was 9 but he has finished both 2018 and 2019 with 9 total TD's ( you are forgetting rec TD's oopsy )

Playoff TD really? Carson has played in 1 playoff game to Sony's 4! so yeah you LOVE to cherry pick and flip stat and compare uneven/unbalance stats if they favor you but OH NO don't let anyone else do that against you lol.

Sony has enjoyed also playing in one of the weakest division in the NFL, this is not opinion this is fact. I mean playing the Jets, Dolphins and Buffalo every year, must be brutal but for the first time in what? 20 years it looks like there might be a good team in the AFC east other than the Patriots.

Just admit you are a bias homer and all your lying can stop. There is nothing wrong with being a homer until you start spitting lies and twisting real stats to make yourself look .. uhm better?

Like i said admit you are a bias homer and stats and facts mean nothing to you as you continue to abuse them anyway and this all goes away. Hell i am a Die hard Seahawks fan and have been since 1976! Damn straight i will defend my team i just wont lie about shit to make my team look better.

WAIT...... Patriot fan, Cheating? ok never mind your points are now invalid no matter what you say.
Somebodies jimmies have been rustled.

Reading comp 101 give it a try.

You're even cuter when you're angry sweet pea.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after all that i think NWPATSFAN earned an ignore. I hate trying to talk football with someone that lies thinking we can't find the real numbers for ourselves. The only type of person that would do this is a child not realising that EVERYONE has the power of the internet. Enjoy reading his rants everyone and the cringe fest he turned it into. One minute you have to pick stats to make a comparison that are fair and even, the next it's all about flipping one season for another when trying to talk about "best season" but not doing so for BOTH players only for the one he wants to make look better. lol whats funny is the fact that Seattle has not had a top 20 Oline since what 2007 and NE has had a pretty good oline for the past 5+ years. As a Seahawks fan i am Jealous of any team with a top 15 Oline. Not even top 10 i just want to be average. We might have a average line this season ... maybe.
This is what rustled jimmies look like folks.

So angry little things like their best year slip right past.

Sad sad life when you're so angry. It's ok let it go before you have a heart attack.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This is remarkably dishonest even for you.

Are you seriously suggesting that Harry and Metcalf have had comparable careers? Harry has 216 yards TOTAL. Metcalf had that in his 3rd game.
Reading comp and context my friend. Their first seven games. Life is difficult for many of you.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When people talk about Harry, it is usually in the "Is he a bust" context. When they talk about Metcalf it is in the "Could he become the best receiver football" context.

Even for @NWPATSFAN this is a remarkably weak troll.
As I've mentioned numerous times let's see what happens now that Harry has a QB that will throw to him. Let him get a full season under his belt.

After yesterday's game, as I posted I am left wondering why/when Harry turned into such a puss? Time will tell. I have no metric for measuring heart.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comp and context my friend. Their first seven games. Life is difficult for many of you.
Looking at both players' first 7 games, DK pretty much doubled his yardage outputs in the majority of those games. Not all, but most.

Their first 7 games is an ok comparison... But its still a reach to think these 2 players are remotely on the same level.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at both players' first 7 games, DK pretty much doubled his yardage outputs in the majority of those games. Not all, but most.

Their first 7 games is an ok comparison... But its still a reach to think these 2 players are remotely on the same level.

Harry was the first ,1st round WR BB has selected in his 21 years in NE, not looking too good so far

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Metcalf had more yards in his 1st 3 games than Harry has had in his career so far.

So far, Harry's biggest day in terms of yards is 72 yards, which he got on Sunday night. His 2nd biggest day is 39 yards. Harry's biggest day would rank as Metcalf's 9th biggest day. Out of 18 games.

As you love to do, you decided to stat parse and pick some random stat(in this case receptions) while ignoring other stats like yards.

And for what? To make some ridiculous argument that none of your Patriot brethren would get within 20 yards of?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've mentioned numerous times let's see what happens now that Harry has a QB that will throw to him. Let him get a full season under his belt.

After yesterday's game, as I posted I am left wondering why/when Harry turned into such a puss? Time will tell. I have no metric for measuring heart.

Harry may turn into a legit No. 1 receiver someday. He may be out of football in 3 years.

Metcalf is already a legitimate No 1 receiver. He just torched the best corner in football.

Trying to compare them right now is just ridiculous.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I posted the numbers. Yards are great for FFL but are by no means the be all end all. DK had a handful of yards more and one more TD IIRC? No earth shattering difference. We only have that small sample size to go by so that's what I used.
Naturally DK had/has better numbers. Brady all but refused to throw to Harry last season.
The most targets he had from Brady was 7 once. With Cam he's already had a 6 and 12 target game. Now if he wasn't being such a puss he may actually get some YAC.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the numbers. Yards are great for FFL but are by no means the be all end all. DK had a handful of yards more and one more TD IIRC? No earth shattering difference. We only have that small sample size to go by so that's what I used.
Naturally DK had/has better numbers. Brady all but refused to throw to Harry last season.
The most targets he had from Brady was 7 once. With Cam he's already had a 6 and 12 target game. Now if he wasn't being such a puss he may actually get some YAC.
First of all, the numbers you quoted for the first 7 games were wrong. Secondly, you chose the first 7 games to compare even though both guys had played 9 at that time because DK went for 9 rec 136 yards and 3 TDs in his 8th and 9th games combined. Those two games are roughly equal to what Harry did in his first 7.

Again, after 10 games:

Harry: 27 rec 277 yds 2 TDs 10.2 ypr
Metcalf: 35 rec 595 yds 5 TDs 17 ypr

More than double the yards, more than double the TDs, and 7 more ypr. That's a pretty big fucking difference. Cling to the idiotic targeting argument if you want. But even that doesn't hold water. Harry has been targeted more in 2020 with still WORSE results than DK.

Harry in 2020: 18 targets 13 rec 111 yards 0 TDs
DK in 2020: 14 targets, 8 rec 167 yards 2 TDs

You have no argument.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel badly for Pats fans having to deal with that special kind of stupid but it was fun throwing his own shit back into his face as he continued to eat it.

It's always fun trolling a troll when their IQ is that of a rat. The funny thing is he wanted or said he wanted to talk X's and O's but just lied out his ass and avoided the questions in every post, and when he DID try to answer the question he would just lie proving he was a poster you all should just ignore. These special kind of nobodies do not add to SportsHoopla but detract from it. As he kept making more and more personal attacks with his seething anger just growing with every reply it started to dawn on me. To all Pats fans i want to apologize because i kind of unfairly judged you off this troll, Most of you on here seemed fine. I think every board has that one special someone that we all wish would just leave and i got to meet yours. I really thought he was a fan of the Patriots but over the course of our discussion, well discussion for me but pure anger induced rage for him, i started to notice he tried and tried to trigger me with lies half truths fixed and fake numbers. I was really starting to feel badly for him but then i realized no one is this stupid. Best to block trolls when you find them because they do not want to discuss football just want to troll.

Good luck to the Pats the rest of the way and i hope you and yours stay safe during these trying times. :suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel badly for Pats fans having to deal with that special kind of stupid but it was fun throwing his own shit back into his face as he continued to eat it.

It's always fun trolling a troll when their IQ is that of a rat. The funny thing is he wanted or said he wanted to talk X's and O's but just lied out his ass and avoided the questions in every post, and when he DID try to answer the question he would just lie proving he was a poster you all should just ignore. These special kind of nobodies do not add to SportsHoopla but detract from it. As he kept making more and more personal attacks with his seething anger just growing with every reply it started to dawn on me. To all Pats fans i want to apologize because i kind of unfairly judged you off this troll, Most of you on here seemed fine. I think every board has that one special someone that we all wish would just leave and i got to meet yours. I really thought he was a fan of the Patriots but over the course of our discussion, well discussion for me but pure anger induced rage for him, i started to notice he tried and tried to trigger me with lies half truths fixed and fake numbers. I was really starting to feel badly for him but then i realized no one is this stupid. Best to block trolls when you find them because they do not want to discuss football just want to troll.

Good luck to the Pats the rest of the way and i hope you and yours stay safe during these trying times. :suds:

Thanks and same to Seattle and their fans staying safe!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, the numbers you quoted for the first 7 games were wrong. Secondly, you chose the first 7 games to compare even though both guys had played 9 at that time because DK went for 9 rec 136 yards and 3 TDs in his 8th and 9th games combined. Those two games are roughly equal to what Harry did in his first 7.

Again, after 10 games:

Harry: 27 rec 277 yds 2 TDs 10.2 ypr
Metcalf: 35 rec 595 yds 5 TDs 17 ypr

More than double the yards, more than double the TDs, and 7 more ypr. That's a pretty big fucking difference. Cling to the idiotic targeting argument if you want. But even that doesn't hold water. Harry has been targeted more in 2020 with still WORSE results than DK.

Harry in 2020: 18 targets 13 rec 111 yards 0 TDs
DK in 2020: 14 targets, 8 rec 167 yards 2 TDs

You have no argument.
Is that what I did inspector Clouseau?
Or did I just take his 2019 #s?

Harry's targets and receptions are trending up over his last four appearances. He's catching over 80% of balls being thrown to him this season. Tough to put up big numbers if your QB won't throw you the ball.

DK has had two decent games to start the year. His yards mainly attributed to one long reception. He's catching the ball around the mid 50%.

Again I can't argue Harry has been playing like a school girl but his numbers are trending up. Just like DK after his first 7-10 games.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Freud you are not. But keep working on that psychology thing. I hope it's not what you do for a living? There are enough homeless in Seaatle already spounging off the government.

You continue to spout off stats yet claim to know Xs and Os. Can you even tell the difference?

Can you be any more cute?