• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Air Quality for Seattle / Patriots game

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO this guy is a moron. I feel badly for NE fans that have to ... wait no i don't lmao they can suffer with one of the more ignorant posters for the rest of their lives haha.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you're all over the place here.

Spin it all you want with this stupid targets argument. If you really want to go there then why not just say Harry is as good as Michael Thomas? I mean Thomas just gets more targets. If Harry had those same targets he'd be just as good right?

I'm not sure you even understand your own argument here since you're trying to claim that Metcalf and Harry are the same player while also claiming that you can't compare them until they've both played a full season of games.

And again, I actually agree that it's hard to compare them when Harry hasn't had a full season. But if you have to compare them now like you seem to want to, the stats skew in DK's favor quite a bit. Maybe not a huge skew over the first 10 games like I said previously (probably too drunk when I typed that) but it is a clear and obvious skew towards Metcalf. This is not debatable.

Shit, the numbers skew in DK's favor even if you just look at this year when Harry has had more targets.

Harry in 2020: 18 targets 13 rec 111 yards 0 TDs
DK in 2020: 14 targets, 8 rec 167 yards 2 TDs

Maybe Harry ends up being just as good or better, but the bottom line is you don't have the data to support that right now. You just have your opinion.
What can't you accept about comparing their first 10 games. That's all we have to go on. Yet you want to dismiss it as it can't be compared. That's just dumb.

Put down the bottle and relax. The only thing you continue to prove, yet try to explain away are their numbers are close. They are NOT that far off from one another. This year or from the 8 games last year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN You know, I should have just quoted this again since this is the real crux of the issue. I think basically everybody can agree with this.
Ensure you include the context of how it was said. Words have meaning. Words like "currently" and thru their first 7 games is a caveat for a measurable time period.

People compare players coming out of college to proven vets.
So drop the charade.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are trying to compare them then. That's all I wanted to know. If you prefer Sony over Carson that's fine. All I'm saying is most people would rather have Carson. Sony doesn't have the receiving upside and again, averaged 3.7 ypc last year which is terrible. Sony just isn't an every down player right now and fumbling issues can be fixed. Really they weren't an issue for Carson before last season and haven't come up thus far this year.
OK keep choosing those things you feel strengthen your argument, ignore the facts and always keep speculating.
I don't know why you have this burning desire to compare these two backs? Maybe that's all you have to support you diatribe? That's not where this conversation started but you want to keep bringing it there.

So I'll appease you. Sony coming off injury had 3.7 YAC last season, just under 1000k yards and 7 TDs.
Carson avg a whopping 4.4 YAC (let's crown him the next Jim Brown), 7 TDs, and 5th in rush yards. Along with 10 Fucking fumbles. Good luck fixing that. Just like Seattle was going to make Jimmy Graham a decent blocker.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO this guy is a moron. I feel badly for NE fans that have to ... wait no i don't lmao they can suffer with one of the more ignorant posters for the rest of their lives haha.
Great insight. So thought provoking.
Thanks for playing.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK keep choosing those things you feel strengthen your argument, ignore the facts and always keep speculating.
I don't know why you have this burning desire to compare these two backs? Maybe that's all you have to support you diatribe? That's not where this conversation started but you want to keep bringing it there.

So I'll appease you. Sony coming off injury had 3.7 YAC last season, just under 1000k yards and 7 TDs.
Carson avg a whopping 4.4 YAC (let's crown him the next Jim Brown), 7 TDs, and 5th in rush yards. Along with 10 Fucking fumbles. Good luck fixing that. Just like Seattle was going to make Jimmy Graham a decent blocker.
I don’t really care about who the better RB is, but let’s not start using injuries as an excuse

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really care about who the better RB is, but let’s not start using injuries as an excuse
Fair enough.

I feel the same way about wins and losses. Don't use the injury excuse. Unfortunately, it's a little different when talking about individual stats? If he wasn't ready he shouldn't be in there. But he looked different pre and post injury.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can't you accept about comparing their first 10 games. That's all we have to go on. Yet you want to dismiss it as it can't be compared. That's just dumb.

Put down the bottle and relax. The only thing you continue to prove, yet try to explain away are their numbers are close. They are NOT that far off from one another. This year or from the 8 games last year.
Compare them after as many games as you want. I don't care. The stats show an obvious advantage to DK no matter what you look at. Grab the PFF grades if you want too. Same advantage DK.

They are not the exact same player by stats, or even by their usage in their respective offenses. It's foolish to suggest they are complete equals right now as you originally did.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

I feel the same way about wins and losses. Don't use the injury excuse. Unfortunately, it's a little different when talking about individual stats? If he wasn't ready he shouldn't be in there. But he looked different pre and post injury.
I’m just saying if you want to use injuries as an excuse, then also consider that Carson has fractured his hip and broke his leg in a like 3-4 year span

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compare them after as many games as you want. I don't care. The stats show an obvious advantage to DK no matter what you look at. Grab the PFF grades if you want too. Same advantage DK.

They are not the exact same player by stats, or even by their usage in their respective offenses. It's foolish to suggest they are complete equals right now as you originally did.
Hahaha, you're so cute when you're frustrated because you point doesn't hold water.

One minute we can't compare, next one we can or you just don't care if we do.

Bottom line there is not as far of a seperation as you're trying to claim. I already posted their stats. Everyone can see the marginal difference minus you.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Na, @Screamin12th made the first comparison between Carson and Michel (sort of).

Then you said you were talking about NE's RB position as a whole over Seattle. However then you started comparing Carson to Michel immediately afterward which is why I was confused. You're seem to be having a hard time deciding what we're debating and what we aren't. You're having a similar issue with the Metcalf/Harry thing.

Carson has had 10 fumbles his WHOLE CAREER (3+ years). He did not have 10 last year. You can't bitch and moan about everybody using stats when you can't even seem to get them right.

For some reason you seem to think people here are saying Carson is Zeke Elliot or Jim Brown. He's not, and nobody said he was. That's all you projecting. But he is a solid RB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Na, @Screamin12th made the first comparison between Carson and Michel (sort of).

Then you said you were talking about NE's RB position as a whole over Seattle. However then you started comparing Carson to Michel immediately afterward which is why I was confused. You're seem to be having a hard time deciding what we're debating and what we aren't. You're having a similar issue with the Metcalf/Harry thing.

Carson has had 10 fumbles his WHOLE CAREER (3+ years). He did not have 10 last year. You can't bitch and moan about everybody using stats when you can't even seem to get them right.

For some reason you seem to think people here are saying Carson is Zeke Elliot or Jim Brown. He's not, and nobody said he was. That's all you projecting. But he is a solid RB.
Here was my first post. Note I use RB"s" that's plural. I said Metcalf and Harry are =. Then came I didn't mention Seattle's best WR? Which he still hasn't told me who that is? Thus started those comparisons.
Then in typical 12 fashion to anything remotely negative it's like flies to shit. People took the conversation all over the place. I never compared one RB to another until a butthurt 12 brought it up.

NE faced Adams twice a year. They will isolate him and keep away from the ball carry most plays. Granted Pete is using his talents better than they did in NYJ.

These two offenses are quite similar as far as talent goes.

Oline > NE
QB > Sea
RBs > NE
TE (singular) > Sea

WRs this is a toss up but I give NE the edge.

Metcalf = Harry
Edelman > than anyone on Sea
The rest are a push. We saw some big games out of Jakobi Meyer last season before he fell out of favor with Brady. I think he can still be special and we're all waiting to see if Byrd can do anything in this system? We may find out this week?

You didnt even mention the Seahawks best WR tho

I did IMO Metcalf.

Otherwise he would've automatically been included in the ">anyone on Sea" comment.

Who do you consider the best Dorsett or Lockett? Lockett is a recipient of RWs scrambling. He's over rated and wouldn't do well in many offenses.

Regardless of my opinion, you can't honestly say you'd take Lockett over Edelman would you?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then in typical 12 fashion to anything remotely negative it's like flies to shit. People took the conversation all over the place. I never compared one RB to another until a butthurt 12 brought it up.
What did I do? Sorry I’ve only been skimming

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7 fumbles last year. My bad. Does it matter? He still led the league in fumbles other than QBs.

Look there have been injects from the 12s that took this conversation all over the place. I've tried to answer them all. No way the context can remain the same when there are multiple posters trying to prove their point.

Go back and read the entire thread.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, you're so cute when you're frustrated because you point doesn't hold water.

One minute we can't compare, next one we can or you just don't care if we do.

Bottom line there is not as far of a seperation as you're trying to claim. I already posted their stats. Everyone can see the marginal difference minus you.
Alright, so I guess I have to walk you through what's going on here because you don't even seem to understand the argument being made.

Honestly, it's quite baffling how every single damn time you start talking out your ass and contradicting yourself you immediately accuse everybody else of making the exact same bad arguments you yourself are making.

Here's what you said:
Don't let your homerism cloud your vision. Metcalf has played 17 games to Harry's 8. Through their first 7 games Metcalf had two more catches. Both had two TDs. They are virtually one in the same.
Time for new homer glasses I said Sea had the better TE.

Right away you're wrong. Through their first 7 games the stats are as follows:

Harry: 12 rec 105 yards 2 TDs
Metcalf: 20 rec 389 yards 2 TDs

8 more catches (not 2). But double the ypr. That's the big one. Those number don't show the players are "the same".

You then said this:

Pretty difficult for you or anyone else to compare how comparable their numbers will/would be if they played the same amount of games.

Let's see what Harry's numbers look like after a full season.

To which I agreed
Yes, you need to compare what they've done for a full season to really get a good idea of how they stack up. That's exactly why it's dumb as hell to say Harry is the same guy as Metcalf when we know what Metcalf is and haven't really seen enough of Harry.

This is when you started getting mad and responded:
So regardless of them being virtually the same thru their first 7-8 games that doesn't matter?

I never said this. You did. Also, they weren't "virtually the same" through 7 games. Also also, even if they were the same you can't look at two guys who were similar 8 games in and assume they are going to be the same 20 games in. It doesn't work that way.

At this point it appeared that you really wanted a comparison, so I went ahead and took at look at the stats. I went with 10 games since choosing 7 made no sense given we had 10 data points to compare. Through 10 games:
Harry: 27 rec 277 yds 2 TDs 10.2 ypr
Metcalf: 35 rec 595 yds 5 TDs 17 ypr

Again, these are not the same players. Pretty heavy skew towards DK here. Double the TDs, yards, and 7 more ypc is not "virtually the same".

And again again, I really do think you need to see a full year from a WR to judge them. That's why it was stupid to say Harry = Metcalf at this point. Metcalf is known, Harry needs more data points. But since you were so intent on comparing them through an equal number of games I did it. And the stats show Metcalf has the advantage there to no one's surprise.

Basically you're wrong no matter what comparison you want to make. That's why it doesn't matter.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, so I guess I have to walk you through what's going on here because you don't even seem to understand the argument being made.

Honestly, it's quite baffling how every single damn time you start talking out your ass and contradicting yourself you immediately accuse everybody else of making the exact same bad arguments you yourself are making.

Here's what you said:

8 more catches (not 2). But double the ypr. That's the big one. Those number don't show the players are "the same".

You then said this:

To which I agreed

I never said this. You did. Also, they weren't "virtually the same" through 7 games. Also also, even if they were the same you can't look at two guys who were similar 8 games in and assume they are going to be the same 20 games in. It doesn't work that way.

At this point it appeared that you really wanted a comparison, so I went ahead and took at look at the stats. I went with 10 games since choosing 7 made no sense given we had 10 data points to compare. Through 10 games:

Again, these are not the same players. Pretty heavy skew towards DK here. Double the TDs, yards, and 7 more ypc is not "virtually the same".

And again again, I really do think you need to see a full year from a WR to judge them. That's why it was stupid to say Harry = Metcalf at this point. Metcalf is known, Harry needs more data points. But since you were so intent on comparing them through an equal number of games I did it. And the stats show Metcalf has the advantage there to no one's surprise.

Basically you're wrong no matter what comparison you want to make. That's why it doesn't matter.
OK I'm tired of doing the two step with you.

We can go round and round about semantics.

I believe you can compare a players first "x" number of games to anothers "x" number of games. The numbers are not that far apart as you would have others believe. Then again it appears that your FFL desire to use yards as the go to matric is well,,, your opinion.

Not mad at all my friend.

Retired young, living on the beach in Thailand. No reason in this world for me to get upset.

Stay safe, you never know which city Antifa will want to claim next.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's what you said:

You then said this:

To which I agreed

Just ignore him he is so blind it's not even funny. He can't even get stats right when they are all over the internet he would rather just believe what he feels is right than FACTS! Typical clueless wonder that gets butthurt when anyone proves them wrong and no matter what everyone on the Pats team is a HOFer to him. LMAO you know the type the guy that wants to talk football and all you can do is look at them and say "Bruh what the hell are you on?"

Carson had only three fumbles in 2018, Carson had zero his rookie season Which was particularly impressive because it marks a three-year stretch in which Carson did not fumble the ball once. He also has zero so far this year, so what is it bad luck or is he a fumbler? Sometimes things just go bad for a player and Last season it went bad for Carson for fumbles but unlike some Bias fans i do not Judge a player off one season or half a season i judge them on the full body of work not cherry picked stats or games. 3 seasons in the pro's Year one 0, Year two 3, Year three 6, year 4 in progress ( 0 ). Almost 700 touches and 9 fumbles that's not bad at all. ( thats around 1.2% chance on every touch to fumble )

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore him he is so blind it's not even funny. He can't even get stats right when they are all over the internet he would rather just believe what he feels is right than FACTS! Typical clueless wonder that gets butthurt when anyone proves them wrong and no matter what everyone on the Pats team is a HOFer to him. LMAO you know the type the guy that wants to talk football and all you can do is look at them and say "Bruh what the hell are you on?"

Carson had only three fumbles in 2018, Carson had zero his rookie season Which was particularly impressive because it marks a three-year stretch in which Carson did not fumble the ball once. He also has zero so far this year, so what is it bad luck or is he a fumbler? Sometimes things just go bad for a player and Last season it went bad for Carson for fumbles but unlike some Bias fans i do not Judge a player off one season or half a season i judge them on the full body of work not cherry picked stats or games. 3 seasons in the pro's Year one 0, Year two 3, Year three 6, year 4 in progress ( 0 ). Almost 700 touches and 9 fumbles that's not bad at all. ( thats around 1.2% chance on every touch to fumble )
I posted the screen shots of the stats dummy.

I typed 10 instead of 7 for his 2019 league leading fumble rate (-) QBs. Yet I'm the homer and think players are HOFs because they play for my team.

I love you some of you delusional 12s.

Yeah I'm cool with my #1 RB leading the league in fumbles because ahhh... it was a bad year. But he was 5th in yards and that's real. Hell 3 fumbles a year are a lot for a RB. But hey he went over 1000k yards.

Go back to FFL. The adults are trying to talk Xs and Os here child.