• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Air Quality for Seattle / Patriots game

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're good.

How about this: Seattle will hire an independent investigator to objectively check the PSI... er... I mean AQI and make sure everything is on the up and up.

No need, "the deflator" isn't on team anymore

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what world is Harry = Metcalf right now? It's not even close.

Harry has 17 receptions for 144 yards and 2 TDs... total

Metcalf: 62 - 995 - 8

And Ryan Izzo > Greg Olsen/Will Dissly? Put the pipe down
Don't let your homerism cloud your vision. Metcalf has played 17 games to Harry's 8. Through their first 7 games Metcalf had two more catches. Both had two TDs. They are virtually one in the same.
Time for new homer glasses I said Sea had the better TE.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let your homerism cloud your vision. Metcalf has played 17 games to Harry's 8. Through their first 7 games Metcalf had two more catches. Both had two TDs. They are virtually one in the same.

:ipw:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah Henry is no Metcalf but coming from someone that had never seen Metcalf play ( not counting highlights ) it's expected for the complete and total wiff by a very Bias NE Fan. Locket and Metcalf i say are on par with Julian Edelman and those three are head and shoulders better than anyone else. Edelman had a crazy good game and that's expected to be honest he is one of those type of players that each and every week they can go off and he had to or the Pats would have stood no chance. Just like Locket and Metcalf, those two can also just flat out take over games. Seattle has the better RB's though lol and QB. Everyone sleeps on Carson even though he was 5th in the NFL in rushing and behind a bad Oline. Carson only had 14 1/2 games last season and would have had a better rushing total than Elliott had he stayed healthy. Carson was going NUTS last season right before he got hurt. Hyde was 13th in the NFL last season. So Which Pats RB is better than either one of those guys? Because Michel was 17th.

NE Oline and Dline are better i will give them that and that secondary is solid also another win. Safety's i give Seattle a slight edge if both starters are out there for the Hawks lol.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Henry is no Metcalf but coming from someone that had never seen Metcalf play ( not counting highlights ) it's expected for the complete and total wiff by a very Bias NE Fan. Locket and Metcalf i say are on par with Julian Edelman and those three are head and shoulders better than anyone else. Edelman had a crazy good game and that's expected to be honest he is one of those type of players that each and every week they can go off and he had to or the Pats would have stood no chance. Just like Locket and Metcalf, those two can also just flat out take over games. Seattle has the better RB's though lol and QB. Everyone sleeps on Carson even though he was 5th in the NFL in rushing and behind a bad Oline. Carson only had 14 1/2 games last season and would have had a better rushing total than Elliott had he stayed healthy. Carson was going NUTS last season right before he got hurt. Hyde was 13th in the NFL last season. So Which Pats RB is better than either one of those guys? Because Michel was 17th.

NE Oline and Dline are better i will give them that and that secondary is solid also another win. Safety's i give Seattle a slight edge if both starters are out there for the Hawks lol.

Why do 12s insist on thinking they're the only ones who ever watched College or watched their team play? It's quite ignorant telling someone you don't know what/who they've watched. I watched Metcalf at Ole Miss. I wanted NE to take him. I've watched almost every Seattle game, so what am I actually missing?

Metcalf had the better game today. He was physically much better. Not sure when (OBTW it's Harry not Henry it's Harry). How much have you watched?

NE has typically had a three headed beast in the backfield. Currently that's Michel, White (out to day) and Burkhead. Individually they don't get near as many touches as a RB1. Regardless Michel's two first years he went over 900 yards and averaging 6.5 TDs. His first year he only played 13 games. What you also choose to ignore is the NE trio are all good to excellent blockers as well as proven pass catchers. They also have two potential young studs JC Jackson looks to be the real deal and many are hot on Damien Harris who has been on IR. So yes I'd take the NE backfield (collectively over any team currently). Depth at the RB position is vital. Who am I to tell a Hawk fan? They're well aware and like using injuries as an excuse.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do 12s insist on thinking they're the only ones who ever watched College or watched their team play? It's quite ignorant telling someone you don't know what/who they've watched. I watched Metcalf at Ole Miss. I wanted NE to take him. I've watched almost every Seattle game, so what am I actually missing?

Metcalf had the better game today. He was physically much better. Not sure when (OBTW it's Harry not Henry it's Harry). How much have you watched?

NE has typically had a three headed beast in the backfield. Currently that's Michel, White (out to day) and Burkhead. Individually they don't get near as many touches as a RB1. Regardless Michel's two first years he went over 900 yards and averaging 6.5 TDs. His first year he only played 13 games. What you also choose to ignore is the NE trio are all good to excellent blockers as well as proven pass catchers. They also have two potential young studs JC Jackson looks to be the real deal and many are hot on Damien Harris who has been on IR. So yes I'd take the NE backfield (collectively over any team currently). Depth at the RB position is vital. Who am I to tell a Hawk fan? They're well aware and like using injuries as an excuse.

Yeah, you and every scout thought Metcalf's college tape was incredible. Oh... No?

How did the tape look today? Metcalf vs the reigning DPOY and best CB in football... or Harry vs Seattle's secondary.

You can't blame us for being defensive when you pretend to know better faced with stats and the actual game in front of you.

Metcalf is much better than Harry. Full stop.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Numbers tell the story, you can't say " this guy is better because i believe he has potential" You let your Hormer glasses blur your vision as much as i have ever seen from homer blind fans. Carson has been a top 5 RB in the NFL the past 2 years and is only getting better but you ignored that fact or more likely you had no clue. Oh and who is that biting at the bit to play? Rashaad Penny thats who and if you want to talk about "potential" then i like Penny's 5.3 career ypc average. Big play Penny. Wow Carson, Hyde, Penny thats a STRONG RB room!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, had to come back to this one after the game today because of how absolutely stupid this take is.

They are not "virtually one in the same". They both had legitimate first round NFL talent and are similar in size, but that's about where it ends. Their utilization within their respective offenses is not really similar. Comparing their first 7 games alone doesn't make sense. NFL wideouts usually take a full year to really mature. You'd need to come back after this entire season has ended to make a good comparison IMO. We've seen Metcalf and know what he is for sure. And right now he's on another level than Harry. That's not to say Harry can't get there, but right now they are not the same player. No way in hell Harry torches arguably the best corner in the league for almost 100 yards and TD.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you and every scout thought Metcalf's college tape was incredible. Oh... No?

How did the tape look today? Metcalf vs the reigning DPOY and best CB in football... or Harry vs Seattle's secondary.

You can't blame us for being defensive when you pretend to know better faced with stats and the actual game in front of you.

Metcalf is much better than Harry. Full stop.
Choose what stats you wish? I compared their first 7 or 8 games. Harry only played 8 games. Pretty difficult for you or anyone else to compare how comparable their numbers will/would be if they played the same amount of games. But go ahead get angry/defensive it's what most 12s do.

4 Rec, 95 yds, 6 tgts and 1 TD (54 yards on that TD)
8 Rec, 72 yds, 12 tgts

It's not as if Metcalf was overwhelmingly better as you would like to have people think by your post.

Metcalf was more physical. Like I mentioned earlier I'm not sure when Harry became a puss? maybe the injury has caused him to be apprehensive? Now that Brady is gone I expect to see more games like this where Harry is targeted double figure times a game. Brady lost faith in him and opted not to throw his way very often.

Let's see what Harry's numbers look like after a full season. Hope he can play a full season. Injuries galore today.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yes I'd take the NE backfield (collectively over any team currently).
This is also a retarded take. The NE backfield overall is solid as hell but to take them over a team like the Saints or god.....any team with an elite starter and capable backup (Dallas, Minny, etc.) is insane. You can argue on par with Seattle I supposed but give me Carson, Hyde, Homer, and healthy Penny over Michel, White, Burkhead, and a healthy Harris in Seattle's offense.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choose what stats you wish? I compared their first 7 or 8 games. Harry only played 8 games. Pretty difficult for you or anyone else to compare how comparable their numbers will/would be if they played the same amount of games. But go ahead get angry/defensive it's what most 12s do.

8 Rec, 72 yds, 12 tgts

It's not as if Metcalf was overwhelmingly better as you would like to have people think by your post.

Metcalf was more physical. Like I mentioned earlier I'm not sure when Harry became a puss? maybe the injury has caused him to be apprehensive? Now that Brady is gone I expect to see more games like this where Harry is targeted double figure times a game. Brady lost faith in him and opted not to throw his way very often.

Let's see what Harry's numbers look like after a full season. Hope he can play a full season. Injuries galore today.

Dealer, I'd like to double down!

Dealer: You're still wrong.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8 Rec, 72 yds, 12 tgts

Again, Metcalf was shadowed by arguably the best corner in the league for the whole game.

Yes, you need to compare what they've done for a full season to really get a good idea of how they stack up. That's exactly why it's dumb as hell to say Harry is the same guy as Metcalf when we know what Metcalf is and haven't really seen enough of Harry.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Numbers tell the story, you can't say " this guy is better because i believe he has potential" You let your Hormer glasses blur your vision as much as i have ever seen from homer blind fans. Carson has been a top 5 RB in the NFL the past 2 years and is only getting better but you ignored that fact or more likely you had no clue. Oh and who is that biting at the bit to play? Rashaad Penny thats who and if you want to talk about "potential" then i like Penny's 5.3 career ypc average. Big play Penny. Wow Carson, Hyde, Penny thats a STRONG RB room!
I didn't use the potential as part of my argument. I simply mentioned they are waiting in the wings. Hell Harris hasn't even dressed yet. Why would I use him as a comparison? Continue to disregard the number of touches. Carson had 31 more carries and played one less game. It doesn't matter (lol). Nor does it matter Seattle has historically been a run first team. Where NE had been a pass first. Yet last season Sony had the same amount of TDs as your savior. I'm sure all your fantasy buddies feel pretty good when you quote numbers/yards. Because we all know numbers win games.

Do we want to discuss playoff TDs??????

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is also a retarded take. The NE backfield overall is solid as hell but to take them over a team like the Saints or god.....any team with an elite starter and capable backup (Dallas, Minny, etc.) is insane. You can argue on par with Seattle I supposed but give me Carson, Hyde, Homer, and healthy Penny over Michel, White, Burkhead, and a healthy Harris in Seattle's offense.
When was the last time an elite RB won a SB? Yes I will stay with the NE group. They are proven to win games not just collect stats. They also protect the ball better than most. For a while it was an insane number of how much better they were at taking care of the ball.

Yes I'm an intangible guy. Have said it may times on here. Chemistry being one of the most under rated.

Running, blocking, catching and durability play a huge part in today's NFL. Sure every team would love to have a Henry, Zeke, Chubb and for me especially a McCaffery. But at what cost? Price and longevity hurt teams IMO. Thus very few dominant backs win SBs. I like the security the RB stable NE has.

You realize to retard something is to slow it down right? Was this slow enough for you?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't use the potential as part of my argument. I simply mentioned they are waiting in the wings. Hell Harris hasn't even dressed yet. Why would I use him as a comparison? Continue to disregard the number of touches. Carson had 31 more carries and played one less game. It doesn't matter (lol). Nor does it matter Seattle has historically been a run first team. Where NE had been a pass first. Yet last season Sony had the same amount of TDs as your savior. I'm sure all your fantasy buddies feel pretty good when you quote numbers/yards. Because we all know numbers win games.

Do we want to discuss playoff TDs??????
If you actually want to die on the hill of "Sony Michel is a better NFL RB than Chris Carson" then I think we're done here. You might be the only person who actually believes that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Metcalf was shadowed by arguably the best corner in the league for the whole game.

Yes, you need to compare what they've done for a full season to really get a good idea of how they stack up. That's exactly why it's dumb as hell to say Harry is the same guy as Metcalf when we know what Metcalf is and haven't really seen enough of Harry.

So regardless of them being virtually the same thru their first 7-8 games that doesn't matter?

Guess we need to stop comparing anyone who has had a longer career than anyone else?

Talk about retarded takes? This may take the cake. Every day here on the hoop we compare what players have done. You did it yourself by playing the injured card to strengthen your weak argument.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time an elite RB won a SB? Yes I will stay with the NE group. They are proven to win games not just collect stats. They also protect the ball better than most. For a while it was an insane number of how much better they were at taking care of the ball.

Yes I'm an intangible guy. Have said it may times on here. Chemistry being one of the most under rated.

Running, blocking, catching and durability play a huge part in today's NFL. Sure every team would love to have a Henry, Zeke, Chubb and for me especially a McCaffery. But at what cost? Price and longevity hurt teams IMO. Thus very few dominant backs win SBs. I like the security the RB stable NE has.

You realize to retard something is to slow it down right? Was this slow enough for you?
Hey, I like the NE backfield too. Especially with Cam. I thought for sure he was getting in at the end of that game but Lano Hill made an insane play to blow it up. They are going to be hard as hell to stop inside the 5. I even agree about your point about price and overall utility. I just don't want the NE backfield straight up over every other backfield in the league. If your point was specifically considering price tag and stuff then I kind of get it, but I'm still not ranking NE's backfield over EVERY OTHER TEAM even with that considered.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you actually want to die on the hill of "Sony Michel is a better NFL RB than Chris Carson" then I think we're done here. You might be the only person who actually believes that.
Glad to see you finished top of your class in goal post moving.

When did I say that?

Should we start comparing fumbles per team? I guess they don't matter because you had a runner go over 1000 yards and gave up the ball 7 TIMES. 7 TIMES.