• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Air Quality for Seattle / Patriots game

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another common tactic you use. Rather than simply articulating what you are allegedly trying to claim you ALWAYS demand that the other person read through dozens or hundreds of posts and try to decipher what your ever changing argument is.

How bout this. State you argument. Rather than engaging endless ad hominem attacks, state what your argument is.

FTR, I'm not from the PNW and I've never lived there. Your inane "12s" attacks mean literally nothing to me.
My argument has remained the same since my first post. But thanks to your 12 buddies it's been derailed at every turn. I'm not sure you have to be from PNW to be a 12?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rare for a troll to so brazenly admit that they are simply trolling.
Just mention anything negative about the Hawks and watch the puppets dance.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My argument has remained the same since my first post. But thanks to your 12 buddies it's been derailed at every turn. I'm not sure you have to be from PNW to be a 12?

So why not reiterate what your argument is since it has been so consistent? Why keep talking about the 12s?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why not reiterate what your argument is since it has been so consistent? Why keep talking about the 12s?
Because, I've reiterated it numerous times. Tired of doing the 12 two-step. It's 2020, it's really not that hard for you to see what my original point was/is.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, I've reiterated it numerous times. Tired of doing the 12 two-step. It's 2020, it's really not that hard for you to see what my original point was/is.

If you were trying to have an honest discussion you would just reiterate your point. Clearly that isn't what you want to do.

If your only point is that Harry "isn't that far behind" Metcalf then, sure, whatever. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whining about Seattle and Seahawk fans is all NWPF has. I've heard too many years of his anti-Seahawk rhetoric. It really is a bit sad if you think about it.

To re-cap:
NWPF is the one who started the "Harry = Metcalf" b.s. before the game even started.
Then Metcalf destroyed Gilmore.
Then the stats debates started where it was clearly shown beyond any reasonable doubt that Metcalf is well ahead of Harry in virtually every single WR statistical catagory, as well as posting better numbers in literally every single NFL combine test.

This has caused NWPF to have an aneurysm and decide to resort to insulting posters that disagree with him, insulting the Seahawks fanbase, and insulting the PNW in general. It really is rather pathetic when insults are all you have left to debate with.

He's the one who started the discussion with his stupid statements. He just can't handle people calling him out on it so he constantly tries to spin it.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to stoke the fires a bit.

40 yard dash:
Metcalf- 4.33
Harry- 4.59

20 yard split:
Metcalf- 2.53
Harry- 2.67

10 yard split:
Metcalf- 1.48
Harry- 1.62

Bench:
Metcalf- 27 @ 225
Harry-27 @ 225

Vertical:
Metcalf- 40.5
Harry- 38.5

Broad:
Metcalf- 134
Harry- 122

Metcalf performed more tests but Harry opted out of the 20 yard shuttle, 3 cone, etc.

Wingspan:
Metcalf- 82.88"
Harry- 78.25"

Arm Length:
Metcalf- 34.88"
Harry- 33"

Hand Size:
Metcalf- 9.88"
Harry- 9.5"

Then there is the already discussed pro-stats where NWPF seems to be bent on only comparing their first X number of games because.......??? No real good reason, just trying to bend the stats to favor his stance in what is a laughably poor methodology of statistical analysis.

But despite that I will post the basics again:
Metcalf- 66 receptions, 1087 yards, 16.5 yards per catch, 9 TDs
Harry- 25 receptions, 216 yards, 8.6 yards per catch, 2 TDs.

So what does these numbers tell us?
Metcalf and Harry are of similar size and strength. Beyond that, Metcalf is faster, quicker, has longer arms, bigger hands. All of this has translated into more on-the-field NFL success. Even if you want to disregard some stats due to lack of games by Harry (which is poorly executed statistical manipulation) the yards per catch clearly shows that Metcalf is a more explosive athlete.

Good luck to Harry. He will probably have a decent as a big possession WR. But he doesn't have the athletic ability to have a ceiling anywhere near what Metcalf could potentially reach.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love waking up and catching up on this thread, it’s a lot of fun

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whining about Seattle and Seahawk fans is all NWPF has. I've heard too many years of his anti-Seahawk rhetoric. It really is a bit sad if you think about it.

To re-cap:
NWPF is the one who started the "Harry = Metcalf" b.s. before the game even started.
Then Metcalf destroyed Gilmore.
Then the stats debates started where it was clearly shown beyond any reasonable doubt that Metcalf is well ahead of Harry in virtually every single WR statistical catagory, as well as posting better numbers in literally every single NFL combine test.

This has caused NWPF to have an aneurysm and decide to resort to insulting posters that disagree with him, insulting the Seahawks fanbase, and insulting the PNW in general. It really is rather pathetic when insults are all you have left to debate with.

He's the one who started the discussion with his stupid statements. He just can't handle people calling him out on it so he constantly tries to spin it.
Feel better?
You are the perfect example of jimmies being rustled.
Have a Snickers and then pull your skirt up.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel better?
You are the perfect example of jimmies being rustled.
Have a Snickers and then pull your skirt up.
angry black widow GIF

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how was the air quality? By all pictures and reports it was good. On to Week 3 everybody!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK literally handed a TD back to Dallas, and without looking, I'm guessing he still had a better game than what's his name...

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DK literally handed a TD back to Dallas, and without looking, I'm guessing he still had a better game than what's his name...
2 catches for 34 yards. Yea that is Pretty much equal

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 catches for 34 yards. Yea that is Pretty much equal

Almost as good as those Chris Carson 14 carries for 64 Sony Michel 9 for 117 comparisons.

Did anyone notice NE ran for 250 yards behind a three TD performance from Burkhead? Imagine if White was playing? But the bonehead DK play will likely get more media coverage and rightly so. Stats are just that. Intangibles and dumb mistakes are what win and lose games. Seattle lucky it didn't give them their first L.

This was my first attempt at chest thumping over RB/WR stats. How'd I do 12s? It's actually kind of boring. not sure what you all get so worked up about:noidea: Gee I hope this performance puts him in 5th place. That's Jim Brown and Randy Moss company. Am i right?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost as good as those Chris Carson 14 carries for 64 Sony Michel 9 for 117 comparisons.

Did anyone notice NE ran for 250 yards behind a three TD performance from Burkhead? Imagine if White was playing? But the bonehead DK play will likely get more media coverage and rightly so. Stats are just that. Intangibles and dumb mistakes are what win and lose games. Seattle lucky it didn't give them their first L.

This was my first attempt at chest thumping over RB/WR stats. How'd I do 12s? It's actually kind of boring. not sure what you all get so worked up about:noidea: Gee I hope this performance puts him in 5th place. That's Jim Brown and Randy Moss company. Am i right?
Lol dude you are so so salty, easy on the sodium.
No one is saying DK is on Randy Moss’s level just better that Harry. Also please note while he did have a bone headed play he made up for it by also grabbing the game winning TD.
Like I said idc about who has better RBs, RBs don’t matter.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would everyone just stfu and please stop talking about YAC vs. receptions and address the real issue in the house? People who like ORANGE CANDY. This is a problem and it needs to be dealt with. Tapey you secure the duct tape and NW I want you on point with the 491 rolls of toilet paper. I'll reimburse you at my house on Wednesday, punch and pie will be served as I detail out the plan.