• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aikman heading to MNF

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buck isn’t my favorite.

But I’ve never understood the hate.
Me either. I'm sure some of it is baseball related and I don't get that either. I've listened to a lot of interviews with the guy and he comes across as really self effacing. He doesn't take himself seriously at all, he knows he got his break because of his dad and he is deferential to the greats before him. I do dig his sarcastic sense of humor and it's clear he has a terrific relationship with the color guys he works with and allows them the room to do their thing. I've heard the complaints of him being a bit of a Cardinals homer in baseball - I don't sense that and I damn sure would have noticed in 2011 (my saddest point as a sports fan).

Michaels is the top of the food chain in the NFL but Buck is right behind him. Nantz gets bogged down with bad color analysts so I can't say I don't like the guy but I do think Greg Gumbel is better.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as they punt that assclown Levy, I'm good.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I Met Your Mother Sitcom GIF by Laff

I'm one in the minority who like Romo and Haye Aikman

I find insightful but dull.

Romo does yap but he brings a youthful Enfuseasm(sp) like a kid at Christmas. That is why I like him. I don't get why people hate him so much

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no he isn’t.

He is a lead announcer. In multiple sports.
I know. For some reason my whole paragraph about how he was our hidden gem with the timberwolves before the world discovered him and how he was the greatest thing about watching the wolves, etc. And my sarcasm about why I said what I said simply didn't get added.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. For some reason my whole paragraph about how he was our hidden gem with the timberwolves before the world discovered him and how he was the greatest thing about watching the wolves, etc. And my sarcasm about why I said what I said simply didn't get added.
He’s about as good as I’ve ever heard on radio play by play.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman doesn't say much that most did not know or could not figure out, kind of a Captain Obvious. Besides that, he is an alcoholic.
This ^^^^^^^. I don't know when it started, but the last few years every time I watch a game with Aikman. I find myself saying 'no shit, Troy.' quite a bit. And Joe Buck's head looks way too big for his body. Every time they show him. I expect him to tilt the fuck over because of it.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should make all the Fox Sports Buck/Aikman haters happy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Aikman. He might be dull but I like his insight. He has the voice. Don't care for Joe Buck much though.