• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Streaming Options

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the options for those of us who have “cut the cord”?

Paramount+ offers the CBS games (AFC). I have not done testing to determine which market they provide. I would guess they use your IP to give you your market’s game. CBS will stream the Super Bowl on P+ this year.

Peacock offers SNF and TNF.

No idea how to watch MNF or NFC.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the options for those of us who have “cut the cord”?

Paramount+ offers the CBS games (AFC). I have not done testing to determine which market they provide. I would guess they use your IP to give you your market’s game. CBS will stream the Super Bowl on P+ this year.

Peacock offers SNF and TNF.

No idea how to watch MNF or NFC.
Yeah you gotta just get a regular antenna. If you have any tvs that aren't mounted to the wall just attach the antenna to the back where the coaxil cable would go. They have them at Target for 15 bucks. Monday night football is usually on ABC. You'll get the national NFC games on Fox.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you gotta just get a regular antenna. If you have any tvs that aren't mounted to the wall just attach the antenna to the back where the coaxil cable would go. They have them at Target for 15 bucks. Monday night football is usually on ABC. You'll get the national NFC games on Fox.
Any way to feed the antenna signal to multiple TVs?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone subscribe to the NFL+ package? It says it has “Live Local and Primetime Games”. What does that mean?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Does anyone subscribe to the NFL+ package? It says it has “Live Local and Primetime Games”. What does that mean?

Pretty sure you still need a cable or streaming subscription to be able to watch them on the NFL+ app. But I guess theoretically if you can find someone that will let you borrow their login stuff it could be useful.

Really the main sell for NFL+ is premium which gives you Red Zone and the ability to watch replays of the game pretty soon after they are over especially the condensed replays which means you can watch an entire game in like 45ish minutes.

You used to be able to do a workaround and watch live games with NFL Gamepass International but since the NFL sold those rights to DAZN it doesn't work or you need a very specific VPN to get it to work.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you still need a cable or streaming subscription to be able to watch them on the NFL+ app. But I guess theoretically if you can find someone that will let you borrow their login stuff it could be useful.

Really the main sell for NFL+ is premium which gives you Red Zone and the ability to watch replays of the game pretty soon after they are over especially the condensed replays which means you can watch an entire game in like 45ish minutes.

You used to be able to do a workaround and watch live games with NFL Gamepass International but since the NFL sold those rights to DAZN it doesn't work or you need a very specific VPN to get it to work.
It tries to differentiate between “phone and tablet” and TV. What does that mean? Is Roku on my TV considered a mobile device, or do they group that in their TV bucket?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It tries to differentiate between “phone and tablet” and TV. What does that mean? Is Roku on my TV considered a mobile device, or do they group that in their TV bucket?

If you go into the app on your TV it's going want you to sign in to your provider or streamer so I'm assuming any smart TV apps fall under TV.

I suppose if you can screen share your phone or maybe hook it up to your TV with an HDMI cable you might be able to watch it that way though it probably wouldn't fill your screen.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My antenna gets everything except for ABC.