• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aikman and Buck...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 3 times we played the Pack they have called the game, are they on contract with the Packers or something ??

Aikman, especially, seems to have a tough time being objective where the 49ers are concerned. His hatred of them runs deep.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aikman, especially, seems to have a tough time being objective where the 49ers are concerned. His hatred of them runs deep.

I disagree (surprise, surprise)

Buck's hatred of the 49ers seems to run way deeper to me. It's almost Collinsworth-esque. I've been surprised how much Aikman likes the 49ers, particularly the defense/linebackers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree (surprise, surprise)

Buck's hatred of the 49ers seems to run way deeper to me. It's almost Collinsworth-esque. I've been surprised how much Aikman likes the 49ers, particularly the defense/linebackers.

I notice Buck's hatred much more in baseball with the Giants because of his affiliation with the Cardinals and the two teams long-running feud. I haven't noticed anything toward the 49ers.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Aikman as anymore biased against the Niners than I would expect from a former face of 1990s Cowboys. I find Daryl Johnston grates on my nerves when calling a Niners game much more than Aikman. Then again, I cannot stand that greasy slob Tony Siragusa either, so that probably has something to do with it.

As for Buck, I revel in his disdain for the Niners & Giants because I think Buck is a huge fraud, seeing as his career is based on being the beneficiary of blatant nepotism. I've always thought his broadcast skills were overrated, but more than that I find his constant holier than thou / moral compass schtick ridiculous. Buck's pompous reaction to Randy Moss pretending to moon Lambeau is a classic example of why I'll never actually care what he thinks about anything.

I just can't take Buck seriously. He's the kind of guy that makes people want to punch them in the face.

Oh, and I really like Collinsworth because he is like a sad puppy every time he talks about being in the playoffs or facing the Niners in the playoffs. :dhd:

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Aikman as anymore biased against the Niners than I would expect from a former face of 1990s Cowboys. I find Daryl Johnston grates on my nerves when calling a Niners game much more than Aikman. Then again, I cannot stand that greasy slob Tony Siragusa either, so that probably has something to do with it.

As for Buck, I revel in his disdain for the Niners & Giants because I think Buck is a huge fraud, seeing as his career is based on being the beneficiary of blatant nepotism. I've always thought his broadcast skills were overrated, but more than that I find his constant holier than thou / moral compass schtick ridiculous. Buck's pompous reaction to Randy Moss pretending to moon Lambeau is a classic example of why I'll never actually care what he thinks about anything.

I just can't take Buck seriously. He's the kind of guy that makes people want to punch them in the face.

Oh, and I really like Collinsworth because he is like a sad puppy every time he talks about being in the playoffs or facing the Niners in the playoffs. :dhd:

Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really really really dislike Joe Buck. He is such a hack. I don't mind Aikmen as much but he seems to go on rants about the 49ers at times. I wish Sumeral was still alive and broadcasting. He even made Madden less annoying which is amazing in itself.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh... Aikmen has been vocal about our old being the best he's seen....

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buck is so freaking annoying during the World Series. I'm a Rangers fan. McCarver and Buck clearly pull for the Cards.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buck is so freaking annoying during the World Series. I'm a Rangers fan. McCarver and Buck clearly pull for the Cards.

Ya think? I wonder why that could be?

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice Buck's hatred much more in baseball with the Giants because of his affiliation with the Cardinals and the two teams long-running feud. I haven't noticed anything toward the 49ers.

Funny, Cardinals fans say the exact opposite, and that he is actually biased towards what ever team they are playing. Overcompensating so he doesn't sound like a homer. Sounds like both fan bases are biased and delusional.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, Cardinals fans say the exact opposite, and that he is actually biased towards what ever team they are playing. Overcompensating so he doesn't sound like a homer. Sounds like both fan bases are biased and delusional.

Two things sports fans always believe are "The refs are against us" and "ESPN hates us". Announcers fall in there somewhere as well.