• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta dust this bad boy off @Ojb81
dLZN4d0.png

BELLED.0.gif

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HERE...WE...GO

note: Continue the hate AFCN fans. No need to be PC in this bitch. Offensive is my middle name.

Well slap my ass and call me @moxie! IT'S RIVALRY WEEK! Suffice to say that I'm in full-blown hate mode once again. I think my neighbors are worried.

Ah those fucking Striped-Kittens... Let's see here... What haven't I smothered my balls on like a well-greased pair of Arabian goggles (Arabian-goggles dictionary definition | arabian-goggles defined I know Moxie will want to do some fact checking) in regards to that franchise. I've brought up the shitty city, the shitty stadium, playoff drought, the name of the team, Vontaze Burfucker, MrsChaney's bush, and the generalized fanbase of paint-huffers & meth-smokers.

I know that I've already gone in length about the state of Ohio, but c'mon... What a perfect pairing for the Bengals & Cincinnati. The city is a model of stagnancy in an otherwise progressive world, much like the Bengals are to the NFL. Wikipedia is telling me that at some point before the Industrial Revolution that shitstain city was deemed the "Paris of the West". LMAO... Well, fast-forward a few centuries and we can clearly see that the city has missed a few country-wide progress memos. Cincinnati developed about as well as _(insert south american country here)_. Looks like something that crawled out of a wooly-mammoth's ass and died on the spot. Leave it to an Ohioan to flamboyantly stroll along and plant a flag in that rotting carcass. What I truly don't understand about this city is how your morbidly obese populous seems incapable of producing halfway edible food. I mean why would anyone willingly ingest that nasty pile of excrement called Skyline Chilli? What you do to spaghetti is like what North Korea does to the news. You squat down, hand-spread your cheeks and then proceed to shit all over something uninteresting and then claim that you invented the goddamn wheel. You bastards deserve a special place in hell for putting that atrocity of a dish into existence.

So let's take a look at the 2 teams. Tomlin's Circus vs. the Starvin Marvins. One team is still playing punxsutawney, afraid of their own shadow, and the other is playing relatively good football. No need to explain which is which. Hellen Keller could tell the difference. So what's it gonna be Mr. Groundhog Mike? Are they going to come out to play this week? But I don't want you assholes to get an even bigger head on those pompous & doughy shoulders, because you're still owned by that sloth of a turd Mike Brown. Things must be getting a little tense in Ohio with your retarded inbred cousin Cleveland starting to pose a threat. I'd start playing better football too if I was you.

There will be no safe word this week. Someone is going to get bound & gagged into submission. That burning hellfire hate inside me is inclined to believe that ginger blood is on the menu. And the Steelers are lining up out the door for the all-you-can-eat-buffet.

As for you fans... You can go fist yourselves with rusty chain-mesh gloves.

2ibejt.jpg

marvin-lewis-has-been-the-bengals-head-coach-since-kobe-35485627.png

pwl6vg4l97n11.jpg

BRING ON THE HATE!!!! :plotting: :heh: :noidea: :clap: :fish2:

terribletowel.gif
tt02.gif
steelers1.gif

AFCN roll call...

@Psych-Ward @Ewa PGH Fan @thedddd @Superbelt @Bridgeburner @Cali Steel @SteelersPride @Ojb81 @steelerssb @NorthCoastSteelersFan @Maximus Rex @Gooch1034 @Mangler @wings-pens2166 @Terry Rode

@Cincyfan78 @Trench Mob @cincygrad @DanBengalfan @alf8478 @kramer1 @AjGreensStickyGloves @CrashDavisSports @mrschaney

Kinda cute that this is their mascot...

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the CINCINNOTHING BUNGHOLES playing the PITTSBURGH STEELERS at PAUL BROWN STADIUM, the 2nd home of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Let me list the reasons I'm not worried about this game....

We haven't lost there in 5 years and we've only lost in that stadium 3 times in 17 years.
We've beat you guys 6 years straight
You guys have played shit competition aside from the Panthers and Ravens and you lost to the Panthers.
You guys almost lost to a Falcons team that we destroyed.
You guys are 21st against the pass, 23rd against the run, you're defense allows an average of plays per drive which is 3rd worst in the league.
Only one division leader has allowed more points than the BUNGHOLES and that's the Saints who play in the Big 12 of the NFL.

Plus, even if I was worried about this game, y'all would cost yourselves the game anyway so, as far as I'm concerned, this is a win-win-win for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling that you AFCN peeps don't care much for each other.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the feeling that you AFCN peeps don't care much for each other.
Actually it is in all good fun. It makes it even more exciting now that the Browns won more than 1 game over the last two seasons.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Bengals going to raise the week 5 banner prior to the start of the game? :suds:

We're the superior team and the new NFL rules will protect our players from the nonsense bounty hunting. So of course :suds:

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're the superior team and the new NFL rules will protect our players from the nonsense bounty hunting. So of course :suds:

What he said, this poster just gets it on so many levels!

CM_OCT16_FL_Opener_Bengals.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is in all good fun. It makes it even more exciting now that the Browns won more than 1 game over the last two seasons.

I would've laughed at that if 1 of the wins wasn't the one my Ravens went out for pizza on...
giphy.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it’s bengals week but I just wanna day can we all lol at the browns