• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCCG Personnel Moves

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos just announced that they've moved Chris Harris Jr. and Derek Wolfe to the IR. Additionally, they've brought Vinston Painter to the active roster and signed Marquice Cole (CB). Cole was released by the Patriots in December and is a five year pro.

I thought the Painter move was a little curious but getting another defensive back makes sense. Are Fox and company also bringing in Cole for a little scouting report on the Pats? Interesting moves.

MH64

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when they hired McDaniels right before our playoff game with them? Man that ticked me off. With how many players come from different teams these days not sure Cole is going to give us quite the advantage that we would like. Can't hurt I guess and guy is a veteran with some actual decent playing experience.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole's bounced around a lot. He was signed and cut by the Patriots twice last year with his last cut coming on the 26th of December. I doubt he gets any playing time but maybe he's got a tidbit or two to share. I don't really see it as any kind of a move that will make a difference in this game. If the Broncos play to their capabilities, we don't need any kind of leg up IMO. Go Broncos!!

MH64