• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC Championship Game: New England @ Kansas City 6:40 Eastern Time on CBS

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not into statistics or analytics.

I go by smell.

And this thread smells strong....

I've still got lots to say.
Just make sure you ain’t farting.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great offensive plays by the Pats that made the Chiefs go “say what?”

- Dorsett TD catch
- Edelman catches
- Hogan heroics
- Gronk gronking
- 100+ yards by rook Sony Michel
- Great blocking by O-line, TE, and FB on running plays for Burkhead TDs

Feel free to collaborate, including Chiefs’ plays.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit that the impaling scrape of Brady's chest almost slicing him in half was a little fortuitous call as well. That ref should also be fired as those calls are becoming sickening. They miss a blatant PI in NO but make up another in KC. Don't call shit unless you are sure that's why they need to review this stuff...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit that the impaling scrape of Brady's chest almost slicing him in half was a little fortuitous call as well. That ref should also be fired as those calls are becoming sickening. They miss a blatant PI in NO but make up another in KC. Don't call shit unless you are sure that's why they need to review this stuff...

Many of us, if probably not all of us NE fans have a said it was a bs call.

But are you really trying to say he didn't hit Brady in the face mask?

No need to answer we already know your opinion about officials in every NE game.

But do us all a favor and never ever become a ref for anything let alone the NFL.

CPT "OMG hyperbole" strikes again. Your team didn't even make the playoffs AGAIN. Stop whining about the officiating.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You good? Feel better now? You had your Superbowl in the Miami Miracle. Time to move on.
By the way, Miami's opening SB odds? 300 to 1. Enjoy.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us, if probably not all of us NE fans have a said it was a bs call.

But are you really trying to say he didn't hit Brady in the face mask?

No need to answer we already know your opinion about officials in every NE game.

But do us all a favor and never ever become a ref for anything let alone the NFL.

CPT "OMG hyperbole" strikes again. Your team didn't even make the playoffs AGAIN. Stop whining about the officiating.
Just another example of the breaks NE get and again it results in an important first down. Could have been the game if they had to punt. Don't get me wrong the rams PI was worse but reviewing this crap would eliminate it. That's my point you tool...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You good? Feel better now? You had your Superbowl in the Miami Miracle. Time to move on.
By the way, Miami's opening SB odds? 300 to 1. Enjoy.....
See post above...has nothing to do with Miami although you just love Miami for some reason.

PatsFanInColtsCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another example of the breaks NE get and again it results in an important first down. Could have been the game if they had to punt. Don't get me wrong the rams PI was worse but reviewing this crap would eliminate it. That's my point you tool...
The penalty was on 2ND down, so it did not prevent a punt. And NE was still on their own side of the field, so they had 57 yards to go to score.

Get a grip.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man if only the game had been played in NE. You may've been able to recruit more tin hat wearers for your conspiracy theory brigade.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salty fish fan... complaining about a blown call on 2nd & 7, GTFO.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the fuck? Not sure how Dee Ford functions in a base 4-3. It's a supbackage league, but yikes. Probably good for Kpass and Speaks, but I don't know about this. This team is built for a 3-4, imo.

Probably great for Hitchens, however.

Fred_Delosantos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never fart.
bro! you have to vent the gaseous overpressure. if you don't the gases rise and collect in your brain cavity. not good. gases are very corrosive. almost as bad as that brain-eating amoeba!

you need to pass the gas! you can't just "meditate and make it go away".

not the same as a NFL no-call.