• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD will not sign extension and has requested a trade.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is interesting, I'd like to know why they think that.

Historically, maybe - Draymond had a decent shot and his defense was so important to the W's game. He's taken a step back in both regards in the last year or so though and it's not like he's of the supremely athletic build that would be conducive to an athlete getting a second wind.
He's actually their primary distributor and ball handler and best defender. His box score doesn't capture his value to the team. But he is the most valuable in this specific system, he would be less important to any other team. Klay you can put anywhere and he will be great.

My feeling is that they will max Klay (an overpay but worth it in this case) and try to max KD. That gives them one more title, for four in a row. I suspect KD will sign a one and one, and then after next year when they have to pay Draymond, KD will leave and they will be back to the original 3. That makes the most sense to me but obviously a lot can happen.

I'm trying to enjoy the now, as someday no matter what, this dynasty will end. They all do.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Historically, maybe - Draymond had a decent shot and his defense was so important to the W's game. He's taken a step back in both regards in the last year or so though and it's not like he's of the supremely athletic build that would be conducive to an athlete getting a second wind.

He's kind of the heart and soul of that team. He's definitely their "toughest" player.

He's also an excellent passer, especially from the post, which is important for how the Warriors play. A lot of Klay and Steph's 3's come from Draymond getting the ball in the post and then getting back out to Klay and Steph when the defense collapses.

It's going to be very interesting to see what happens. The Warriors are going to have some tough decisions to make.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. All of those guys have performed better than I thought they would. They certainly haven't been the disaster that many were predicting.

The Lakers knew they weren't competing for a title this season anyway, so they signed what they could to get them through this season.

Rondo, when he hasn't been hurt, has been very good. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back if he doesn't want too much money.

Javale has done pretty well, but he still has his "Javale moments" from time to time. Don't think he'll be back.

I actually expect Chandler to be re-signed on a small deal. He has provided some veteran leadership off the bench and has had a lot to do with Zubac's development.

"Make 'em dance Lance" has mostly been fun to watch and has played better than expected. But he's too unpredictable to be brought back, imo. Plus, he's probably wanting more minutes than the Lakers would likely have for him next year if things go according to plan.

They have played better than most people expected them to.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley has even played well lately.....wasn't getting minutes earlier in the season but with James out.....they have needed him. We've been a walking MASH unit.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this dynasty will end. They all do.
1j401e.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley has even played well lately.....wasn't getting minutes earlier in the season but with James out.....they have needed him. We've been a walking MASH unit.

I even saw him play defense.

I'm talking actual defense too. Not just giving a guy a dirty look as he's driving past him to the basket. lol

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,496.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even saw him play defense.

I'm talking actual defense too. Not just giving a guy a dirty look as he's driving past him to the basket. lol

Yeah and efficient on offense.

Making 52% of his shots.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I can't believe the NBA allows this. One of their players owns an agency that represents other players? Talk about a conflict of interest, potential tampering, etc.

LeBron doesn’t have equity, that’s a violation of the Cba.

But apparently not the nfl cba

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's my thought. Pre Durant maybe, but not sure it's true now. While most will say I'm nuts for this the guy was outplayed the last 2 Finals by Kevin Love and it's not really close. without the fake toughguy, nutjob persona I think some would think less of him. He's a good player and good for that system...not a max guy and certainly not a player who any team would want as the #1 or even 2 option on offense.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually their primary distributor and ball handler and best defender. His box score doesn't capture his value to the team. But he is the most valuable in this specific system, he would be less important to any other team. Klay you can put anywhere and he will be great.

My feeling is that they will max Klay (an overpay but worth it in this case) and try to max KD. That gives them one more title, for four in a row. I suspect KD will sign a one and one, and then after next year when they have to pay Draymond, KD will leave and they will be back to the original 3. That makes the most sense to me but obviously a lot can happen.

I'm trying to enjoy the now, as someday no matter what, this dynasty will end. They all do.
Yes...and sadly, your dynasty stopped my team from being a dynasty

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you? sure. But a title? You also are forgetting Lebron might be regressing. How'd the 2 studs look in Miami when Lebron left?

Might be regressing? Not so far, as his per game stats are pretty much right on with last year. His assists (and turnovers) are down a bit as he is playing off the ball a little bit more.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...and sadly, your dynasty stopped my team from being a dynasty
Yeah that was tough for y'all. At least you got one. Jordan and Pippen kept many great players and teams from getting even that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was tough for y'all. At least you got one. Jordan and Pippen kept many great players and teams from getting even that.

I mean injuries at first than the W's adding KD. To add to that fact, Gilbert turning down the PG deal, which in turn led to Griffin gone and Lebron, along with Kyrie for a lesser deal. A lot of shit along with more shit.

A lot of if's, and's and but's....but if the Cavs were healthy that first year GS got a title we will never know the limitation of this team. OR if PG was dealt to Cleveland for Kyrie...that would have been interesting. Lebron, PG and Love.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Warriors face the repeater tax next season. Maxing Klay and KD is going to put the Warriors on a very high tax level.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors face the repeater tax next season. Maxing Klay and KD is going to put the Warriors on a very high tax level.
We all know that, but they have a brand new arena that they will be making oodles of cash on all year round (not just for the NBA) and one of the most valuable franchises that is already up about a billion $ from where they bought it.

I suspect they will eat the tax for a couple years, to really cement the legacy, to sell PSLs and season tickets at he highest prices in the sport. They can get under the cap when KD leaves after next year

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram 36/5/5 against Philly, and is having his best 5 game stretch of the season. Not bad for someone with no value.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram 36/5/5 against Philly, and is having his best 5 game stretch of the season. Not bad for someone with no value.

Iso ball at his finest. You put him on a team with two other great players, even just one with Lebron, and he shrinks.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to pile on... but L.A. is 1-4 in their last 5.