• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aceves pitches worst inning in MLB history, Sox still in first

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW... Buccholz is -265 tomorrow. NEVER see a line that high now-a-days.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 balks
threw a ball away
failed to cover first on a great play by napoli

post game, in broken english he basically threw his team under the bus. when asked "how did colon pitch so well in these conditions and you couldnt"...he replied something to the effect of "well, the A's could hit in this and we couldnt".

consider him released, especially with allen webster or morales and other guys that can step into his role. It was, by far, the worst performance by a Boston starter this season. In the other 19 games, starters allowed three or fewer runs 18 times and four runs once.

Was this worse than the game he was in against the Yankees on national Fox TV last April ? The entire pen collapsed but wasn't he the biggest culprit?

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers have just put 9 runs on the Angels in the 4th inning... and it's still only 2 outs...

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Hirschbeck just took a foul ball to the nads. Gotta feel for the guy...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the point.

Kuroda shut down the Jays on saturday....You sound a little too confident facing a guy who came to your place and shut you down for 7+ innings

Why should i not be confident. The jays had plenty of oportunities in that game and just couldnt get thru until that vaunted bullpen came in. This yankees team doesn't scare me. And as horrific as the jays have been playing they re a series sweep away from putting the yankees in last place.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant help but feel partially responsible for jd being scared of the day crew. Good times.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should i not be confident. The jays had plenty of oportunities in that game and just couldnt get thru until that vaunted bullpen came in. This yankees team doesn't scare me. And as horrific as the jays have been playing they re a series sweep away from putting the yankees in last place.

Did you make it in fanduel?

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jays split this series...but the Odds of winning the specific game against Kuroda? Very slim...I have more Confidence in Kuroda duplicating his performance than any Jays pitcher right now. Jays have literally no advantage in that specific game..

You're just as justified in confidence in winning that specific game as a Astros are in a specific game against a tough team...

Can=Hope=/=Confidence

dk14beso

dk14beso
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good God! Are you losers from the Northeast that frequent Sportshoopla this juvenile all the time or is this just your normal banter? What am I dealing with; a bunch of junior high kids or a bunch of pasty fat guys that have never been west of Albany? In any event; posting an avatar of some hot chick doesn't make you any closer to being a sports expert than that fat clown Golic on the evil 4-letter.