• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aceves pitches worst inning in MLB history, Sox still in first

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putred offensive effort tonight, BK.

Without a doubt. Should have won the series as we had the pitching advantage tonight.

If Nova pitches half decent we should be able to win 3 of 4 against the crappy Blue Jays and I believe we play the Astros after that. We should win at least 5 of those 7

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putred offensive effort tonight, BK.

To be fair, they did better than anyone else against Matt Harvey. That's the kind of game you need your bullpen to close out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD quit, made a thread about it and everything... yet he's back sooner than RSG.

One of the Boston yahoos need to give that dude a call and tell him there are no monsters under the bed. I actually miss his ball-busting.

Where did RSG go?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its april Gen.. weather hasn't broken yet and neither has the bats. If its still like this come june then its a problem.

Oh I agree, Heat. Normally I live and die with every pitch from day one (last year I got kicked-out of a pizza joint when Mo blew a save on opening day... NOT kidding).

But this year is different. I know the team they have right now is not capable of winning the World Series, so it's a bit of a relief, actually. However, I never expected the Steinies to go the way of the Marlins... and I think that's what they want.

We'll see. Getting some key players back relatively soon (I hope).

Good win for your boys tonight.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never paid much attention other than to tune in to see exactly what Simon had to say (he'd fit in VERY well here).

Once he left, I figured what's the point? I'm guessing it's been pretty much all downhill since, Snoogs?

They made Nicki Minaj a judge... She talks on national TV... a few times a week...

It's unreal..

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its april Gen.. weather hasn't broken yet and neither has the bats. If its still like this come june then its a problem.

Oh I agree, Heat. Normally I live and die with every pitch from day one (last year I got kicked-out of a pizza joint when Mo blew a save on opening day... NOT kidding).

But this year is different. I know the team they have right now is not capable of winning the World Series, so it's a bit of a relief, actually. However, I never expected the Steinies to go the way of the Marlins... and I think that's what they want.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a doubt. Should have won the series as we had the pitching advantage tonight.

If Nova pitches half decent we should be able to win 3 of 4 against the crappy Blue Jays and I believe we play the Astros after that. We should win at least 5 of those 7

Lmfao.. you are funny BK your in the VP pete dirt territory right now

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao.. you are funny BK your in the VP pete dirt territory right now

The only positive for the blue jays is that hughes and nova are pitching so there's a slim chance they may win 2 of the 4

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having real delay problems here... must be the shitty connection at my place. Signal strength is listed as FAIR. I have no idea why.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gut check today... bullpen blew the game. Davis comes up with a huge throw. Then janssen shuts it down.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only positive for the blue jays is that hughes and nova are pitching so there's a slim chance they may win 2 of the 4

Are you forgetting kuroda didn't even beat them

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordany whatever from the Mets speaks English... he'd be better off speaking Spanish... I could at least pick up a word or two.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but Kuroda pitched an outstanding game before D-Rob blew it for him.

And what makes you think that cant happen again.. all it takes is one series Bk and the season to date can look totally different.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitpisscuntfuckcocksuckermotherfucker and tits.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what makes you think that cant happen again.. all it takes is one series Bk and the season to date can look totally different.

You're missing the point.

Kuroda shut down the Jays on saturday....You sound a little too confident facing a guy who came to your place and shut you down for 7+ innings