• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

About strength & conditioning?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is plenty to blame Jerry for but will we ever have a thread that we don't bring Jerry into it?

Good Lord it's a strength & conditioning thread.

and Lord knows you didn't have to reply but you did. The topic turned....try to keep up or ask for directions

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a Cubs fan for 35 yrs. I have seen some strange things happen . The Cowboys are becoming kind of similar

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a Cubs fan for 35 yrs. I have seen some strange things happen . The Cowboys are becoming kind of similar

We can only pray that things change when Stephen takes the reigns. Hopefully he will have a clue.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seems jerry sold himself to the devil when he rode jimmy's bunch to another championship as the salary cap era rushed in. The Seattle FG hold was clue number one for me. Jerry's TO push on wild bill was #2. That 07 gmen debacle and elite eight comments sealed it for me.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can only pray that things change when Stephen takes the reigns. Hopefully he will have a clue.

not likely....his nose is buried in the bull shit. Just an ass kisser to me.

I've said for years and it still holds true. IF...IF this team wins another championship, it will be in spite of all that jerry and snotty nose steven can be.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not likely....his nose is buried in the bull shit. Just an ass kisser to me.

I've said for years and it still holds true. IF...IF this team wins another championship, it will be in spite of all that jerry and snotty nose steven can be.

I agree it doesn't seem likely. I'm just hoping with Jerry out of the way, along with the influence he has among people, that Stephen will forge his own path. My biggest hope is a separate Owner and GM. I don't think the salary cap issues will go away. Stephen has a big hand in that already.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is plenty to blame Jerry for but will we ever have a thread that we don't bring Jerry into it?

Good Lord it's a strength & conditioning thread.

When he said his famous everything from 'jocks to socks' comment and continuously refuses to back down off of it he earns that mention. If you read the comments you would see most feel it is NOT just a strength and conditioning issue (if it is shame on King Jerry for not firing him) it's the injury prone players we draft and according to apparently just me...it's also the signing of older players that we were doing until we seemed to finally change that this year...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is most of you guys feelings on Lee? Should we have drafted him when we did.? My answer hasnt changed. If the same draft was today, I would again take him in the second round.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before the draft and I'll stick with what I said.

If we went offense in the first round ..... Jerry had given up on Jason and Rod.

For the worst defense in the league last year.... Lost Ware lost Ratliff (last year) Lost Hatcher
Added another injury guy in Melton
Resigned Spencer who is going to start out on the PUP IF he even plays at all.90% if he does it will be as a back up rather than a starter. IMHO money pissed away two years in a row to the tune of 13.5 million ( He guys there's your resign Dez money right there)

He's what we did to address it.
Nothing in the 1st
Traded up and lost a 3rd for a guy that wont even start this year
drafted a back up Lber 2 rounds too early
Went receiver with the next pick

Then said he Rod fix the defense with 7th rounders and UDFAs

I don't care who likes Lawrence or who doesn't. We needed starters out of the first 3 rounds .... and for christ sake .... a top of the 2nd isnt far from a bottom of the 1st .... that player should damn well be a starter. Especially in this particular draft.

And to top that off..... we were holding guys out of practice yesterday that were coming off of injury EXCEPT the most important piece of the defense and lost him for the fucking year. WTF was Lee even doing on the field?

On another note you wont have to wait long to see if Jerry has changed his ways ... You will know the moment we sign Dez and see his contract numbers. You cant afford to pay top 5 receiver money toa player on a .500 team. Hasn't worked for any team that has tried it yet. But it sells Jerseys :whistle: and helps fantasy football teams

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is most of you guys feelings on Lee? Should we have drafted him when we did.? My answer hasnt changed. If the same draft was today, I would again take him in the second round.

I would because of the difference he makes when on the field. Clearly our best player on defense... thats why it hurts so bad to fucking lose him

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally disagree. If we redid the draft I'd take Dez and then immediately trade up and take Lee with the next pick in the first round!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it the more I don't Spencer even plays in the first half of the year. Lately I've been wondering if he even sees the field this year at all.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it the more I don't Spencer even plays in the first half of the year. Lately I've been wondering if he even sees the field this year at all.

I try not to think about all that. I think a motivated Spencer seeking a contract from someone can be a good thing. I've seen that play once and the results were his best year yet as I recall.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to think about all that. I think a motivated Spencer seeking a contract from someone can be a good thing. I've seen that play once and the results were his best year yet as I recall.

True and we tagged him because of it ...... and got ass fucked out of 10 million in cap space.

Now we sign him to a 1 year deal for 3.5 .... to start the season on the PUP list ..... and come in as a back up the second half of the season

If there was a way I could bet on it ....... My money would go towards doesn't touch the field this year unless we make the playoffs ....... and would take a second bet that would say if he did .... he wouldn't be anything you would want on the field

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not expecting anything more from Spencer. I think he is done. Microfracture seems to be a death sentence for most NFL and NBA players' careers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you can't measure his heart .. Interesting stats when Sean Lee plays.. 15-17 when he starts.. 9-7 without himhttp://www.dallascowboys.com/news/article-NickEatman/Eatman-Huge-Loss-But-Playing-Without-Lee-Is-Nothing-New-/f44623d9-278e-4c33-a7ae-56a8fe6ed7cb

#Not the end of the world :whistle:

I hope this was in jest because one could bring up that opposing O's scored 30ppg without Lee and only 19 with Lee. He is a star in this league and it majorly sucks when one of your key players is out before the pre season even starts.

Reminds me of a player I used to rave about years ago with Stewart Bradley. He was never as good as Lee but he was a kick ass MLB until a string of injuries. We lost him for the season during fan appreciation night. He stepped in a divot and blew out his knee. Comes back the next year and dives over a pile and blows out his elbow. Could have been an pro bowl player...

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this was in jest because one could bring up that opposing O's scored 30ppg without Lee and only 19 with Lee. He is a star in this league and it majorly sucks when one of your key players is out before the pre season even starts.

Reminds me of a player I used to rave about years ago with Stewart Bradley. He was never as good as Lee but he was a kick ass MLB until a string of injuries. We lost him for the season during fan appreciation night. He stepped in a divot and blew out his knee. Comes back the next year and dives over a pile and blows out his elbow. Could have been an pro bowl player...

Does NO good if u can't stay on the field. Availability is just as if not more important than productivity....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradley was a beast for a few years. / As far as re-doing the Lee draft- I just asked the question because it seemed that some didnt want to draft injured players anymore. Lee was/ is ALL PRO caliber. We took a chance. It has paid off some. The Dominic Easley pick this year could be the same. Its hard to pass up super players.Lee's career is far from over. We still will get return on the investment IMO. Lee may or may not ever be elite again, but an 80 percent Lee is better than most.