• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is a God!

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's the most important thing right there, winning. I value winning, not statistics. Rodgers gets blown to a ridiculous degree for someone who is a marginally better winner than Joe Flacco. Rodgers has the best stats of all time. Yeah, I said it, but the QB position is about winning. Again let me reiterate my point above:

Rodgers is a great QB, but highly overrated. People put him on this pedestal like he's Brady, Peyton, Montana. The QB position is about winning. You look at Rodgers, he has one ring, which is really great, but he also only has two 12 win seasons. His division has been weak, yet he's only won it 5 times in 9 seasons. Compare that to other all time greats:

Hell let's compare him to Favre first. Favre had 6 seasons winning 12 or more games, a ring, 8 divisional titles, and numerous playoff wins. Rodgers hasn't even surpassed Favre yet he's already put above Favre by many Packer fans.

Peyton had 11 12 win seasons, 11 divisional titles, a lot of playoff wins, two SBs.

Montana has 3 seasons of winning 12 or more games and would have more if not for injuries. We already know about Montana's 4 rings and he won 9 divisional titles.

Brady has 10 seasons winning 12 or more games, 4 rings, and won 14 divisional titles, etc.

Rodgers is great, but people act like he's doing things that have never been seen before. I've seen remarkable QB play all my life. Rodgers is part of a long list of great QBs to have ever played the game, but you would think he's the greatest of all time by the way he's hyped. I know Rodgers still has time left to do great things and I expect him to do more great things, but if he doesn't, he's gonna end up just another Favre, minus the picks of course.
Winning is most certainly important. But does a defense get any credit for a team's wins, or is it exclusively the QB? For example, the Patriots have had thirteen top ten defenses while Brady has been under center. Aaron Rodgers has been blessed with a whopping two top ten defenses. Do you think that, just maybe, these superior defenses have allowed Brady to win an extra game or two per season? Along with several extra playoff games?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6to0ej.gif
Off topic. When did you become a Bucs fan?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic. When did you become a Bucs fan?

Rams have been in timeout the week before they fired Fisher. They need to clean house.

I'm just lingering unfortunately

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd guess when they drafted Winston

I rooted for Tampa some when I lived in FL. Rams sucked then too. Pretty shitty organization that past 10+ years. Helmet special on a good day

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post makes me lmao. Earl you homer bastard.. You said as much as you could to devalue the Cowboys Oline and make Dak Prescott out ot be the X factor on that team a few weeks ago.

Now this comment on A Rod and Pack Oline?? C'mon Earl!!!
Cowboys have three All Pro lineman. There is nothing that can be said to devalue them. Stop using straw men. My stance has always been that Dak makes great reads and throws too and doesn't turn the ball over. The Oline doesn't do everything for him.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is a homer and if you don't like my post then you can go pound sand.
Yeah, and I think Rodgers is overrated. I think Sonny is pretty objective. If you don't like my posts then you can go pound sand. Take your own advice and stop shitting on others like you are the fucking Simon Cowell of the NFL General Board.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your own advice and stop shitting on others like you are the fucking Simon Cowell of the NFL General Board.
Well I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night... :D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and I think Rodgers is overrated. I think Sonny is pretty objective. If you don't like my posts then you can go pound sand. Take your own advice and stop shitting on others like you are the fucking Simon Cowell of the NFL General Board.

Ty and G&G doesn't believe half of the shit he posts anyways, he is Skip Bayless Jr on SportsHoopla

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 hail marry's at once.

what was your favorite one? I honestly think the Detroit one was since it was the game winner. The other two were in the playoffs but didn't win the game.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was your favorite one? I honestly think the Detroit one was since it was the game winner. The other two were in the playoffs but didn't win the game.

Well I was actually at the one last Sunday and at the one down in AZ and would have to say that drive in AZ was great because you basically had 2 hail marrys with the first one not being a TD though. The quiet that came about in that stadium was amazing was great thing to experience in person.