• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Week of Us

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about the Seahawks, the MOST dominate team the last 17 months.

Last week, writers and commentators have each claim that Dallas and Carolina are the 'hottest teams in the league" by winning their last 4 games. Awesome.

Let's talk about the 6 game winning streak by OUR Seattle Seahawks, 3-3 turns to 12-4, that's 9-1 folks.
Yes, this thread is for US, Seahawk Fans.

I'm still waiting for Seattle to play its BEST game, will it be Jan 10th, or some game after?

By no means am I 'predicting' that Seattle wins the SB, but by ALL MEANS, I'm saying I hope they will, I want them to, I believe they can, etc.

It's OUR time now, it has been for 17 months straight, so let's keep us rolling.

Keep it classy, Go Hawks. :nod::clap::suds:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im fine with the media slobbing other teams knobs, especially when its a team we are about to dominate.

Right now they will say the panthersa re hot. The panthers D is nasty. Cam newton is as tough as nails.

Then when the game is over and the score is 27-12 they will say well its just the panthers, they had a losing record and cam newton has never played in that kind of environment. Then they will pick the cowboys/packers to beat us.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see how Cam handles the Clink. If Seattle can get him in a funk early it might be game over. Carolina would be smart to try to establish their running game, but that's easier said than done.

On a side note Kelvin Benjamin had a pretty decent game against Sherman in the first matchup. Should be fun to see those guys go at it again.

Gotta think this will be another close one though.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wagner was out in the first meeting this year too and he should have a huge impact Saturday!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 D three years in a row,
#1 Crowd, 12's bring it EVERY game,
RW solid for 52 straight games,
#1 Rushing Offense, this ain't no AZ offense.

I would not be surprised to see Seattle hold Carolina under 200 yards and 13 points.
Would not surprise me that these Seahawks have motivation to hold Panthers to 50 total yards.
Probably not gonna happen, but I bet they are talking about it.

I'd love to go, but no ticket available. Go Hawks.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to the game. Watching that AZ/CAR game the other day didn't leave me too impressed with Carolina's offense, but I'm not about to downplay their defense just because they played against Arizona. I don't care who you're playing against... holding any team to under 100 total yards in the playoffs is nearly impossible to do. Kuechly is ridiculously good and they have a pass rush that could be tough to handle if the offensive line doesn't bring its collective A game. Offensively, they were out-of-synch against Arizona and with Newton even more banged up than he was in that game, he's gonna have a tough day if he doesn't get any help from his running game. I like the Seahawks to win, obviously, but I don't necessarily think it'll be a blowout if Carolina's defense steps up.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta work Saturday but i got a seahawks Hoodie that i could under my work uniform. Gonna be warm but Warmth is love and pride. Am i right?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a matchup that favors us for sure. Newton will have a tough day and if we can lock down that big WR I think their offense has a hard time doing anything.

We just have to hit on big plays and avoid turnovers. I seem to remember our drives stalling because of turnovers and stupid mistakes.

Remember also that our last meeting was right after we were on a 2 game skid. It was the worst point of the season for us.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina is going to get punked,nothing personal or anything but i just see an old fashioned ass whipping.

Now to that Lions and Dallas game,wow if we play Dallas again and i hope we do,if they try those center field routes etc they will get smashed and those backs for the Lions following the wr's was like watching paint dry,i have no doubt we would smoke Dallas.