• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A quick note of thanks

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Filo, and everyone else here.

I really, really enjoy the shit out of this board. You guys are routinely thoughtful and humorous. We don't always agree, but we can disagree with respectful give and take. I've learned a ton from all of you here and this board is one of the daily bright spots of my life.

Just wanted to express some gratitude, and I'm looking forward to an exciting stretch run shared with my board "homies."

Look, I probably love my family more than anybody here/
But my homies are family too -- third cousins get out of here

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very well said sir.

I love baseball and The Giants, but my enjoyment of the game in infinitely higher because of this board.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, its definitely nice having a non brain-dead board to check out. but you posted an ICP song, so now im going to have to check if this site has an ignore function. lmao.

btw, whoever mods here, my brother figured this board out. he only posted like 10 times on espn, so i dont think he'll come over here, but if he does, please just ban him.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yes, its definitely nice having a non brain-dead board to check out. but you posted an ICP song, so now im going to have to check if this site has an ignore function. lmao

You know, no one is perfect, and tzill is just showing the cracks in his armor by posting such offal on these boards. We love him despite his horrible taste in music.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, its definitely nice having a non brain-dead board to check out. but you posted an ICP song, so now im going to have to check if this site has an ignore function. lmao.

btw, whoever mods here, my brother figured this board out. he only posted like 10 times on espn, so i dont think he'll come over here, but if he does, please just ban him.

Your girl's boyfriend's brother? We'll treat him like he has the plague.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

prolly better than what i gave his brothers girlfriend. or my girlfriend. wait now im confused.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw sfsportsfan's brother post on the ESPN boards last night. I guess he's pretty ban-worthy.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a big ICP fan myself, but this song is pretty good....

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw sfsportsfan's brother post on the ESPN boards last night. I guess he's pretty ban-worthy.

this post was r*pe, cuz im officially mind fucked.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks tzill for the kind words and to all of the rest of the posters here who make the GDT's lively, informative and fun. You guys are all good guys in my book. I'm glad we have a sanctuary from the tidal wave of excrement that is ESPN. I'm happy you guys are all here and enjoy the keen baseball insight and humor that you all bring.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im surprised the ESPN idiots havent found us. wouldnt just googling our screennames lead them here?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im surprised the ESPN idiots havent found us. wouldnt just googling our screennames lead them here?

As you said they are idiots. But some may lurk here.

:typing:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
echo the sentiment, tzill.

you can find people that like the Giants almost anywhere nowadays, but getting to talk to knowledgeable Giants fans here has been great - as CC said, it definitely makes being a Giants fan more enjoyable to interact with good fans.

you know that contest the Giants are running about what did you do to help bring home the championship?

well, before the San Francisco Giants SportsHoopla board -> 0 rings ... just sayin .. unexplainable forces at work here

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
echo the sentiment, tzill.

you can find people that like the Giants almost anywhere nowadays, but getting to talk to knowledgeable Giants fans here has been great - as CC said, it definitely makes being a Giants fan more enjoyable to interact with good fans.

you know that contest the Giants are running about what did you do to help bring home the championship?

well, before the San Francisco Giants SportsHoopla board -> 0 rings ... just sayin .. unexplainable forces at work here

Rep 4 you. Tzill can be the star of the commercial...the dancing fool that he is. The rest of us would be throwing shit at him...Jackass Light I guess.

Might as well pre-order your Giants 2012 World Champions dvd right now.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To Filo, and everyone else here.

I really, really enjoy the shit out of this board. You guys are routinely thoughtful and humorous. We don't always agree, but we can disagree with respectful give and take. I've learned a ton from all of you here and this board is one of the daily bright spots of my life.

Just wanted to express some gratitude, and I'm looking forward to an exciting stretch run shared with my board "homies."

Look, I probably love my family more than anybody here/
But my homies are family too -- third cousins get out of here

Well put tzill, bring it in guys:grouphug:...of course we all probably feel closer to one another because the Giants won last year.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep 4 you. Tzill can be the star of the commercial...the dancing fool that he is. The rest of us would be throwing shit at him...Jackass Light I guess.

Might as well pre-order your Giants 2012 World Champions dvd right now.

What can I say? I'm a huge Jamiroquai fan:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well put tzill, bring it in guys:grouphug:...of course we all probably feel closer to one another because the Giants won last year.

Very true. I hated these guys in 2009. ;)