• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A move I'd like to make

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crystal Ball? Just like jarntt said. I'm ready to be free of Garrett, but I will support him as long as he's here.

Just a hunch, if you haven't notice history tends to repeat itself especially with this team

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one that agrees with Garrett staying...... That said we are stuck with him for one more year. So I'm trying to think of things that will help rather than dwell on the negative.

We saw Bill calling plays. Same as Garrett. Neither will commit to a running game. .... That's obvious and don't think anyone can disagree with that.

The reason I said Kubiak is because I don't see a system change as a good thing. Not after switching up defenses last year.
Kubiak runs this system. He does run the ball. We all know that. He has alot more weapons in Dallas than he ever had in Texas.
Not like I said bring him in as a head coach. To me that he isn't. But neither is Norv Turner. But both guys can run an offense.

Th3 question is did Kubiak run in Houston because his running game was much better than the passing game? It's possible that no matter who is the OC we may still throw it 45 times a game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Th3 question is did Kubiak run in Houston because his running game was much better than the passing game? It's possible that no matter who is the OC we may still throw it 45 times a game.

Kubiak took something from Shanny when it came to running the ball. With the Texans he made 2 unknowns 1,000 yard rushers...... I'd say he has proved he is commited to the run.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kubiak is comittted to the running game. Problem is like Garrett his situational football stinks. 3 and 8 expect to run the ball. Just like with JG 3 and 2 the ball is going in the air.:L

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a hunch, if you haven't notice history tends to repeat itself especially with this team

But Red is Jerry's HC experiment. Will Jerry admit to a mistake. I believe that if Garrett became an OC again under an established coach, like Belichec he'd be fine as an OC. His offense can get yards between the 20's but it stalls in the red zone. Lack of running is a big reason for this.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak is comittted to the running game. Problem is like Garrett his situational football stinks. 3 and 8 expect to run the ball. Just like with JG 3 and 2 the ball is going in the air.:L

Hey snook .... I understand you don't like the idea.... But I have yet to see you post a better idea.

So what exactly do you have in mind?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak took something from Shanny when it came to running the ball. With the Texans he made 2 unknowns 1,000 yard rushers...... I'd say he has proved he is commited to the run.

But will Garrett let him run? Will Garrett support him if Romo changes the run to a pass? I just question if we will ever commit to the run with Red here.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Red is Jerry's HC experiment. Will Jerry admit to a mistake. I believe that if Garrett became an OC again under an established coach, like Belichec he'd be fine as an OC. His offense can get yards between the 20's but it stalls in the red zone. Lack of running is a big reason for this.

Red needs a run the ball lecture everyday until the season starts then maybe he will get the Idea its ok to run the Damn BALL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But will Garrett let him run? Will Garrett support him if Romo changes the run to a pass? I just question if we will ever commit to the run with Red here.

I think that last game proved the lack of run wasn't on Romo. I'm 100% sure Orton would rather have stuck with the running game that was working rather than pass pass pass and some dink shit single back run that caught absolutely no one off guard

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that last game proved the lack of run wasn't on Romo. I'm 100% sure Orton would rather have stuck with the running game that was working rather than pass pass pass and some dink shit single back run that caught absolutely no one off guard

Agree but since Red threw Romo under the bus for the GB loss I'd figure I'd account for Reds excuses.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey snook .... I understand you don't like the idea.... But I have yet to see you post a better idea.

So what exactly do you have in mind?

Personally I would like to fire the entire coaching staff. I'm okay with the usual retreads Gruden or Lovie if Kevin Gilbride gets the ax in NY bring him in as the O.C. Jerry Going to bring in who he believes in. Iv'e seen Kubs be a .500 coach/ OC over the past 6 or 7 yrs with a top 3 defense and not get it done. I don't believe in him and his stubborn way of doing things. Why not give the DC in Seattle a shot or comb through the college ranks there are other options?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I would like to fire the entire coaching staff. I'm okay with the usual retreads Gruden or Lovie if Kevin Gilbride gets the ax in NY bring him in as the O.C. Jerry Going to bring in who he believes in. Iv'e seen Kubs be a .500 coach/ OC over the past 6 or 7 yrs with a top 3 defense and not get it done. I don't believe in him and his stubborn way of doing things. Why not give the DC in Seattle a shot or comb through the college ranks there are other options?

See snook you should read every post and not just a handful.

we are stuck with Garrett...... Now you can dwell on that... bitch moan cry whatever you want to do .... but it's not going to change that. Not this year.
Garrett is here for one more year.

You cannot steal a coordinator from another team unless he gets a higher position. To get the guy from Seattle you have to make him asst coach or head coach .... and I'm sure Seattle would match the asst coach to keep him.

Not sure what is wrong with you the past two weeks....... but hope whatever it is gets better.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See snook you should read every post and not just a handful.

we are stuck with Garrett...... Now you can dwell on that... bitch moan cry whatever you want to do .... but it's not going to change that. Not this year.
Garrett is here for one more year.

You cannot steal a coordinator from another team unless he gets a higher position. To get the guy from Seattle you have to make him asst coach or head coach .... and I'm sure Seattle would match the asst coach to keep him.

Not sure what is wrong with you the past two weeks....... but hope whatever it is gets better.

If Jerry is not willing to bring in a new HC, why would he be willing to bring in a new OC from outside???

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: First off I know JG is going no where. Second I'm talking The Seattle DC as our head guy. Finally something wrong cause I have a difference of opinion with you excuse me for being a free thinker and choosing to have my own opinion. You asked me what I would like to see happen. I won't them all fired.

Something wrong with me cause I don't agree with the coaching situation of this team or Your Dez witch hunt. Get over your self.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: First off I know JG is going no where. Second I'm talking The Seattle DC as our head guy. Finally something wrong cause I have a difference of opinion with you excuse me for being a free thinker and choosing to have my own opinion. You asked me what I would like to see happen. I won't them all fired.

Something wrong with me cause I don't agree with the coaching situation of this team or Your Dez witch hunt. Get over your self.

No something wrong because you know we are stuck with Garrett..... but come into a thread suggesting something that may or may not improve the current coaching staff with nothing but fire every .... which aint happening...

I asked for your opinion of something we could ACTUALLY DO to improve this coaching staff.... and you brought nothing other than linger on shit that cant or wont be done

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are thinking along the same lines, I believe if Jerry brings in a high profile coordinator on either side of the ball he will eventually replace lil red next year whether on an interm or permanent bases

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jerry is not willing to bring in a new HC, why would he be willing to bring in a new OC from outside???

Not saying he will or wont ...... go back to my other response to you....

Garrett will either ride and die on his same shit ..... and be fired..... or will realize he needs help and hire an OC to help him.

I suggested Kubiak because he runs the same zone blocking scheme and is commited to the run.

Now if there are other ideas on guys that run the zone blocking scheme and are commited to the run ....... Hell I'm open for suggestions ..... Would fucking love them actually

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are thinking along the same lines, I believe if Jerry brings in a high profile coordinator on either side of the ball he will eventually replace lil red next year whether on an interm or permanent bases

same with snook .... you CAN NOT steal a coordinator from another team and give him the same position.

Not while he is under contact..... You would have to fire Garrett to get him here