• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A media wet dream playoff matchup

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State vs. Georgia/LSU

Alabama vs. Oklahoma
If we get in we'll be the 4th for sure...so, whoever is #1 will get a chance to wallop us real good...again, IF we make it.

Starting to think we're Sugar Bowl bound once more. :L

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State loses to Michigan
Oklahoma loses to Texas
Clemson drops a game somewhere

Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Notre Dame make the playoff.

The meltdown would be epic and even though it would suck for Bama and UGA to be in the playoff, the fact that so many here would absolutely lose their mind would make it almost worth it. Especially if LSU and Bama rematched in the championship game. I'm laughing just thinking about it honestly.

The media couldn't write enough about that scenario.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma loses to Texas

The meltdown would be epic and even though it would suck for Bama and UGA to be in the playoff, the fact that so many here would absolutely lose their mind would make it almost worth it. Especially if LSU and Bama rematched in the championship game. I'm laughing just thinking about it honestly.

This is the first time in a long time I'm going to give Michigan a 0% shot at beating Ohio State....which means it will probably happen, because - fuck it.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma loses to Texas

Wisconsin beats Ohio State TWICE!!! And there are dragons in the kitchen.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State
USC
Alabama
Notre Dame

Obviously not realistic this year, but I think that would produce the best ratings.

That most likely would given the geography. But I think some here might be missing the compelling reason of my matchups listed above

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless one team blows it a Bama vs OU game is already a done deal.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma loses to Texas

Clem very well could lose a game this year if they don't get their offense figured out............

but I don't think you've really paid any attention to the B1G. Have you even watched OSU this year? or saw the Army/mich-----wisc/mich------iowa/mich games???

there won't be 3 sec teams in........... not gonna happen.....

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clem very well could lose a game this year if they don't get their offense figured out............

but I don't think you've really paid any attention to the B1G. Have you even watched OSU this year? or saw the Army/mich-----wisc/mich------iowa/mich games???

there won't be 3 sec teams in........... not gonna happen.....
I don't think there will be 3 SEC teams in either but I'll LMFAO if there are for the entertainment value. However, lets not forget that Purdue beat tOSU last year also...could happen.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there will be 3 SEC teams in either but I'll LMFAO if there are for the entertainment value. However, lets not forget that Purdue beat tOSU last year also...could happen.
You'd laugh your ass off if 3 SEC teams made it and none were your own?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State vs. Georgia/LSU

Alabama vs. Oklahoma

Yep.

Either way, Fields playing his former team UGA and shoving it to them or Burrow facing his former team in Ohio St saying I should have been the guy at the helm.

Fields vs Burrow

Hurts playing his former team and making Saban cry or Tua telling Hurts, this is my team and it always has been.

Tua vs Hurts

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma loses to Texas

You have been drinking too much this weekend I don't blame ya though...getting fisted by an overrated Florida team. Keep drinkin though...

Auburn melts down and loses to LSU, UGA and Bama..Malzahn is fired and Auburn goes back in the shitter.

:nod:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Either way, Fields playing his former team UGA and shoving it to them or Burrow facing his former team in Ohio St saying I should have been the guy at the helm.

Fields vs Burrow

Hurts playing his former team and making Saban cry or Tua telling Hurts, this is my team and it always has been.

Tua vs Hurts
Admittedly I forgot about those matchups....OK, yeah, networks eat that up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been drinking too much this weekend I don't blame ya though...getting fisted by an overrated Florida team. Keep drinkin though...

Auburn melts down and loses to LSU, UGA and Bama..Malzahn is fired and Auburn goes back in the shitter.

:nod:
I'm still trying to figure out why he'd laugh if 3 SEC teams got in and not the one he cared about.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd laugh your ass off if 3 SEC teams made it and none were your own?
I never had delusions that we were going to make the playoffs this year with a true freshman QB. You gotta be realistic man.