• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,,,

Prove more idiotic statements from MiamiVice

then try to go for the person attacks...hell go with THAT GARBAGE...

HAHAHA - keep it rollin Grand Pu-Ba.....lol
LOL bums... let it out... let it all out.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums doesn't know much about arguing with a woman... the only female he has around is his dog.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard day at work today bums? lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this clown has so much held in frustration... just goes to show you how bad I clowned this guy for years.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL bums... let it out... let it all out.

lol what your used to saying often, usually with it in your hand pointing it toward your mouth, and the reason you moved to Miami...more accepting to that lifestyle than 8 mile

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what your used to saying often, usually with it in your hand pointing it toward your mouth, and the reason you moved to Miami...more accepting to that lifestyle than 8 mile
bums... do you have kids? no... i do.. you are the one that lets men pump you while hunting for geese.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this clown has so much held in frustration... just goes to show you how bad I clowned this guy for years.

oh, everyone on CBS and SportsHoopla know how much of a clown you are, that is one of the fewer close to the truth statements you have ever made, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... the guy is totally losing his mind... this is what happens when you clown someone for as long as i have... the guy is having a mental break down. ahahahahahahahahahahah

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, everyone on CBS and SportsHoopla know how much of a clown you are, that is one of the fewer close to the truth statements you have ever made, lol
trust me bums.. they all think you are a fucking clown too.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously bums.. i don't think anyone likes you here.. how do I have so many more likes? when you have so many more posts?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am 100% certain that bums should not be allowed to own guns... someone needs to have this fruit committed and take those things away from him...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so in conclusion, MiamiVice continuously proves he is actually less accurate than Doug in

Baseball
Football
Health Inspections

Damn, as much time as you spend in here, might want to think about a career change, you really suck
LOL.. I am not the one that had to sell my only restaurant because of health code violations.... I still own all mine... Want a job bums? If you are so good I will hire you to run one of my restaurants... I guarantee I pay more than Cabelas. It has to suck for you to know that no matter how many WS titles the Royals win.. I still win in life...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,

You and I have been going at since you proudly trashed the royals for losing for decades 8 years ago, the Royals crashing from 2015 WS Champs, pretty sure won't be worse than losing for decades, lol..but if you would like to think that, I have learned you feel better believing all your BS.

MiamiVice obviously lost his mind when the Royals went to the WS--without winning it and has obviously had a breakdown since the Royals became 2015 World Series Champs. Because all your shit statements, suck, are not even funny and so off the mark its like you throw darts and hit the floor.

5 years in a row with low attendance numbers and same small market, PAY ROLL INCREASES...lol...5 years in a row you have said "Royals can't increase payroll"....5 times you have been dead wrong. Yep, one year you will eventually be right Doug, errrrr Vice.

4 years in a row Tigers increased payroll - no rings...The Tigers can't keep increasing payroll just to come in last place...1st sniff of missing playoffs guys were sold left and right, lol, wow, you do understand a little about baseball.

The Royals back to back WS appearances and 2015 World Series Championship title- screwed up your career of Royals basher, find a new job

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,

You and I have been going at since you proudly trashed the royals for losing for decades 8 years ago, the Royals crashing from 2015 WS Champs, pretty sure won't be worse than losing for decades, lol..but if you would like to think that, I have learned you feel better believing all your BS.

MiamiVice obviously lost his mind when the Royals went to the WS--without winning it and has obviously had a breakdown since the Royals became 2015 World Series Champs. Because all your shit statements, suck, are not even funny and so off the mark its like you throw darts and hit the floor.

5 years in a row with low attendance numbers and same small market, PAY ROLL INCREASES...lol...5 years in a row you have said "Royals can't increase payroll"....5 times you have been dead wrong. Yep, one year you will eventually be right Doug, errrrr Vice.

4 years in a row Tigers increased payroll - no rings...The Tigers can't keep increasing payroll just to come in last place...1st sniff of missing playoffs guys were sold left and right, lol, wow, you do understand a little about baseball.

The Royals back to back WS appearances and 2015 World Series Championship title- screwed up your career of Royals basher, find a new job
What screwed up your career in the restaurant business?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health code violations?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. I am not the one that had to sell my only restaurant because of health code violations.... I still own all mine... Want a job bums? If you are so good I will hire you to run one of my restaurants... I guarantee I pay more than Cabelas. It has to suck for you to know that no matter how many WS titles the Royals win.. I still win in life...

lol,

I didn't sell my restaurant for health inspections, it was because of a divorce (only a few pages ago, lol) - but I understand your lack of retention to the truth.

As I stated if you actually own any, I GUARANTEE you have health code violations if open for more than 1 year, I proved that EVERY restaurant in the US has them. You obviously don't know about them.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,

I didn't sell my restaurant for health inspections, it was because of a divorce (only a few pages ago, lol) - but I understand your lack of retention to the truth.

As I stated if you actually own any, I GUARANTEE you have health code violations if open for more than 1 year, I proved that EVERY restaurant in the US has them. You obviously don't know about them.

actually.. you didn't... i listed a handful that didn't have them.

bums... if you are such an amazing restauranteur... you would still own a restaurant regardless of your partner getting a divorce because his wife caught you sucking him off in the cooler...

I have no partners... never have.. and I can assure you that every one of my locations is worth much more than that dump of a pizza parlor you had. Explain away as much as you want.. but fact is this.. if that place was a successful business... and you had to sell because of a divorce.. you would have had the money to open another.. unless you were such a small partner that you barely got anything and the wife got the majority of the sales price. Please.. explain to me how such a successful business man has to go back to low level management... It makes no sense... if you were so amazing at what you do.. you would not be working for someone else right now.

Last edited:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no successful business owner ever says... screw it.. i think i will go back to working for someone else.. i don't want to make all the profit off my own hard work and smart decision making...except bums apparently. lol..

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to each their own, I would rather have someone with a vested interest in it when I am not there or not do it at all.

Back to you sucking shit for Alex Gordon signing with the Royals....still HAHAHAHAHA...made this a great off season. Hell you can't catch a break for years now....WS run, WS Championship, now this season starting off great...you were just a dumb ass for years, now for 3 years you have been proven to be the ultimate dumb ass.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am 100% certain that bums should not be allowed to own guns... someone needs to have this fruit committed and take those things away from him...

I actually wish they wouldn't be so damn quick to process me
actually.. you didn't... i listed a handful that didn't have them."

Say what???? the 9 I looked up and then 1st two you listed both had them, you really want me to go through the rest?