• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals just gave $72mil over 4 yrs to a player that is 32 and relies on his defense to be above average. Lol... Can't wait to hear da55bums say how good this deal is... You are paying 18mil a year for an average hitter that has a ceiling of 15-20 hr... lol... In 2 years this guy is going to be lucky to not be a liability on defense and hit .225... Great job by the Royals front office. HHAHAHAAHAH You could have given that money to one of the young guys in an extension like Moustakas or Cain.... Or better yet... a starter that doesn't suck asshole. The Royals just did exactly what so many Royals fans have laughed at the Tigers for doing... paid an aging player for seasons outside of his prime. I can't wait to see what a 35 yr old Alex Gordon looks like in LF... LOL.. batting .200.

The great part

Vice = Royals will lose Alex Gordon this year = ANOTHER idiot post

Vice = Royals can't afford Alex Gordon = ANOTHER idiot post

Vice = Royals don't spend on FA's = ANOTHER idiot post

Vice = Gordon going to be a LIABILITY on DEFENSE in 2 yrs = ANOTHER idiot post

Vice = Front office has made the decisions to get to consecutive WS's and 2015 WS Champs will go with they know what they are doing HAHAHAHAHA.

Vice = Alex Gordon is 31, its not like he is Vmart at 37, HAHAHAHA

Vice = Alex Gordon going to be hitting .225 in 2 yrs....HAHAHAHA

This signing was HILARIOUS, the only thing better would have been the Royals gotten Scott Kazmir as well. Just another prime example MiamiVice has no CLUE about the crap he spits out.

Remember folks "Eric Hosmer will be traded in 2016" per MiamiVice's influx of knowledge.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for a few seasons of missing the playoffs can go by so that the Royals fans will simmer down with their idiotic cockiness. Seriously... You are a small market team... You had a nice run.. Your payroll is skyrocketing.. the fact so many of you think KC can sustain a payroll of even 135 mil let alone 160 mil+.. its laughable.. St Louis averages 115 mil a year in payroll... and St Louis has about 500,000 more people in the metro area there.... and a TV deal that pays them 1 billion over 15 years...

Coming from a Tigers fan who got cocky for just winning AL CENTRAL titles, HAHAHAHAHAHA

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. You better hope I am wrong. cause odds are your team just invest 72 mil and 25 mil into a 32 year old outfielder and a reliever that both have injury concerns and easily could end up being total wastes of money... for a franchise in the smallest market in baseball... that can't even get 3 mil fans in the seats in the best season they will ever have. How the hell did a last place tigers team have more attendance than the royals last year when the tigers gave up on a playoff run in July? But yeah.. its ok.. those contracts won't hurt at all... lol

YOUR ALWAYS WRONG, there is no HOPE to it, lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tiger invested TONS of money into an injury prone Miggy and he doesn't even have a GG it could EASILY end up being a total waste of money...HAHAHAHA

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. You say that today.. what are you going to be saying next year when the opening day payroll is going to be near the top 5 in the league... If you can explain to me how the smallest market in the MLB can afford to have a 160 million dollar payroll in 2017.. or heck.. a 135 mil+ payroll in 2016... I would love to hear it... They can't.. Most big payroll teams are making 3-10 times as much on regional tv deals as the royals make... and lets not mention the fact that even in two ws series runs... the royals still can't even break 3 million in attendance.. and barely made top 10 in attendance this year... so yeah.. math says... their payroll isn't going to stay this high. Unless they are selling those rotten hot dogs at kaufman for $50 a pop.. I don't see any way they can keep up like this past this year.

We are going to say "thank you mr Glass", for winning a WS and some AL pennants......maybe even a few more. If you don't think Glass has the money....well you have been a fool for 4 consecutive years of payroll increases....now make that 5 consecutive years.

THIS JUST MADE THE NEW YEAR---GREAT

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for the first Royals fan to complain about this contract... I figure it will take about 12 months... maybe 9 months...

Hell its YOU....you have been the Royals biggest fan...you say something, the opposite happens....pure money...hell you even bet vbucks on Royals every game....HAHAHAHA

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by your vbucks total... You need some help on what to bet on.

lol, Your actually picking on someone's vbucks, HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you just HAVE NOTHING LEFT, HAHAHAHA

ahhhh coming from the biggest Royals game better....

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moose - he SAID the Royals would lose, he BET the Royals would win - EVERY GAME- it was hilarious.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tiger invested TONS of money into an injury prone Miggy and he doesn't even have a GG it could EASILY end up being a total waste of money...HAHAHAHA
Seriously? Miggy is a HOFer... You are getting out of hand. I think you are getting worse in your old age bums.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulled up idiot posts from previous years - all wrong statements

Pull up posts from this year - more wrong statements

It was MiamiVice who spoke about Stafford being mentioned during MVP discusisions - really unbelievable

so in conclusion, MiamiVice continuously proves he is actually less accurate than Doug in

Baseball
Football
Health Inspections

Damn, as much time as you spend in here, might want to think about a career change, you really suck

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Your actually picking on someone's vbucks, HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you just HAVE NOTHING LEFT, HAHAHAHA

ahhhh coming from the biggest Royals game better....
Uh.... I have $1400 vbucks idiot...

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Miggy is a HOFer... You are getting out of hand. I think you are getting worse in your old age bums.

What HOFers can't get hurt? It would be a WASTE of ALOT MORE MONEY, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da55bums = :popsdance:haahhahahahahahahahahh

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh.... I have $1400 vbucks idiot...

let me esplain it to uus.....YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO PICK ON OTHER THAN SOMEONE"S VBUCKS, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously bums... you need to get a life.. its not my fault you failed as a business owner and had to go back to low level management for a sporting goods store...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da55bums furiously beating his dick right now.. pounding the hell out of his meat while replying to me... LOL

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,,,

Prove more idiotic statements from MiamiVice

then try to go for the person attacks...hell go with THAT GARBAGE...

HAHAHA - keep it rollin Grand Pu-Ba.....lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how quick you got on here after I made statements to defend and counter attack...

lol.....damn you are all cupcake aren't ya...its like arguing with a women.