• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vice.....do you admit that you have been 100% wrong about the Royals over the last couple of years? I would think that everybody at this site and any other site you have posted on in the last two or three years would say you have been wrong, and have made a fool of yourself, over that period of time. I just wonder if YOU can admit that mistake?

(Spin and swerve?)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vice.....do you admit that you have been 100% wrong about the Royals over the last couple of years? I would think that everybody at this site and any other site you have posted on in the last two or three years would say you have been wrong, and have made a fool of yourself, over that period of time. I just wonder if YOU can admit that mistake?

(Spin and swerve?)
LOL... Yes Iffy I have been incorrect. The Royals won a WS with a roster than not only I, but most experts never thought they could win with. They had possibly the worst starting rotation of any WS winner ever.

I don't have a crystal ball.. I was wrong. But I will tell you one thing I am not wrong on... KC's market can not support a large payroll for more than a season or two. The owner is going to lose money this year almost for certain. The KC market is BY FAR the smallest market. Simple math tells you that regardless how great of ratings the KC Royals get.. they are not going to ever get a TV deal the size of markets like Detroit/Phili/Phoenix. Without big tv money... there is no way the Royals can remain in the top 10 of the payroll rankings. Even with Gordon backloading his deal.. they are still going to be around 130 mil for opening day... You want to bet me the Royals are going to have a 130+ mil payroll moving forward on the regular? If they can't continue to keep increasing their payroll where do they get players when their farm system is now ranked in the bottom of the league?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how iffy puts the Tigers as one of his favorite teams.. yet he has spent the last 5 years doing nothing but trolling tigers fans... lol... I don't even think Iffy really even cares to watch baseball. He gets more pleasure from trolling Doug with made up BS.

Still waiting to hear you explain your take on how UM is going to lose recruits because of losses to MSU and OSU.. when in reality they actually have gained top talent since those games and are a top 3 recruiting class right now... Come on Iffy. Lets hear why you posted that.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how iffy puts the Tigers as one of his favorite teams.. yet he has spent the last 5 years doing nothing but trolling tigers fans... lol... I don't even think Iffy really even cares to watch baseball. He gets more pleasure from trolling Doug with made up BS.

Still waiting to hear you explain your take on how UM is going to lose recruits because of losses to MSU and OSU.. when in reality they actually have gained top talent since those games and are a top 3 recruiting class right now... Come on Iffy. Lets hear why you posted that.
He's not trolling Tigers fans, he's trolling blowhard fuckwits. Why? Do you think he's been trolling you?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not trolling Tigers fans, he's trolling blowhard fuckwits. Why? Do you think he's been trolling you?
LOL.. You do realize that Iffy was actually banned from posting on the Detroit Tigers thread.. and literally has not one Tigers fan that actually believes he is a Tigers fan right? Literally.. not one person on this site or CBS believes iffy to be a fan of the Tigers.. You should probably stay in your lane moe... you obviously don't know who iffy is.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. You do realize that Iffy was actually banned from posting on the Detroit Tigers thread.. and literally has not one Tigers fan that actually believes he is a Tigers fan right? Literally.. not one person on this site or CBS believes iffy to be a fan of the Tigers.. You should probably stay in your lane moe... you obviously don't know who iffy is.
I wouldn't know. I don't go trolling on other teams boards...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dare you to go on any of the forums for the Lions/Tigers/UM and ask people there who iffy is... and if he is actually a fan or just trolling detroit fans...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't know. I don't go trolling on other teams boards...
Yeah... so you should probably stay in your lane then and not stick up for known trolls.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dare you to go on any of the forums for the Lions/Tigers/UM and ask people there who iffy is... and if he is actually a fan or just trolling detroit fans...
You seem to think I care.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This looks like you are defending him to me... and yes.. iffy attempts to troll me.. but his attempts are sad and he ends up running away... he enjoys trolling doug much more because doug can't actually defend himself.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok guy...

IM-NOT-YOUR-GUY-BUDDY-imnotyourbuddyfriend-canada-southpark-lol-canadians-canadaonstrike-southparkfa-250x250.jpg

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling........lol. What is that? Saying stuff about other posters? Insulting them or their opinions? In other words...doing what Vice does?
:lol:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling........lol. What is that? Saying stuff about other posters? Insulting them or their opinions? In other words...doing what Vice does?
:lol:
Iffy.. do you actually believe the shit you post? I am just curious.. because so much of what you post is so far from being factual its not even funny. See.. making an incorrect prediction is no where near as bad as making completely false statements... Old ass fuck... kissass.gif

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs take it up the chute sunday.