• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, couldn't admit how dumb the statement was again. Still don't know what the truth is, what Miggy may have just 1 gold glove finalist chance in his entire career but you want to spout more garbage. Worry about you, hell you have been entertainment since I met you, spend less at the movies now. Your comments are almost always trainwrecks, its like can't miss tv.

Still can't guess the age anywhere close, lol, your still around 35.

Coming from a guy who says he actually has a wife, kids, sleeping with women on the side, 6 to 10 business, you sure spend a ton of time on the computer doing nothing, spouting nothing worth while. How do you find all the time. Don't wonder a few years down the line when your alleged daughter becomes popular with the boys because of her daddy issues, that's if she already isn't at 12. You can thank all your quality time spent with your dauuuuu, errrrr computer and coke.
da55bums for sure both masturbates to and throws darts at pictures he draws of what he thinks I look like....

mas.gif = da55bums when he is replying to every post of mine.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums bringing another man's 12 year old daughter into his attempted insults.. wow... classy...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums doesn't have kids or a wife.. he just has some guy named steve that he lets butt ram him on sunday mornings before football. doggy.gif

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's first season should probably gain him a ''B'' rating. A 10-3 record was better than most expected, and his team got into a better bowl game than UM fans figured they would. I think most fans (outside of a Sportshoopla buffoon) would have been satisfied with a 7-5 season record and any bowl game. Losses to MSU and OSU hurt recruiting and alumni support, but were not a surprise. Also, rival coaches figured out the Wolverine defense as the season went along. Next season will be a bigger test. He has a good core of players coming back, so more will be expected out of the Wolverines. His first recruiting class will be analyzed as well. Add to that, Jimbo will have to work on some new tantrum moves for his sideline show for next year. Sadly, improvement for the Wolverines might mean a 10-2 regular season....and maybe a loss to a SEC team in a bowl game.

LOL this is some quality trolling here folks.. iffy putting in work.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeahhhh, you know classy alright

If I had all the free time you have, would love to pull up all those posts including one about my 12 yr old neice but a classic was still

putting my name on your hand so you could wack off reading my name, then posting a picture of it, that was a bit disturbing.

I just love how when I change the subject, you have to reply, when I stop posting, you have to reply. That's just in the last 10 pages, lol. You thinking of me all the time is cute but at least it keeps you from posting just idiotic baseball posts. Then you go to another thread and post that garbage about Miggy's gold glove defense :L

Your life would be so much smoother on the Tigers board cupcake, let them buy what the dealer is sellin.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
animated-playing-smiley-image-0029.gif + poundit.gif = what da55bums does to pictures he draws of me.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how cute.. bums calls me cupcake... is that what steve calls you on sunday morning?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums plays darts? BAWWWWHAAAAASS.seriously. to rip miggy on defense is just dumb. He plays decent defense. Has about the strongest arm and accurate of any 1B. Plus he is one of the best hitters EVER. That's just trolling when you diss miggy

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love this. Two pals, Vice and Doug. Now THAT is a combination. Vice even gives Dougie a thumbsup on his posts. And you talk about credibility, Vice? LOL.

("Bums plays darts?". Damn Vice.....you sure can pick 'em.) :L

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love this. Two pals, Vice and Doug. Now THAT is a combination. Vice even gives Dougie a thumbsup on his posts. And you talk about credibility, Vice? LOL.

("Bums plays darts?". Damn Vice.....you sure can pick 'em.) :L
Iffy checking back in on his trolling grounds.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any one mention Stafford ? How he will do in the voting for MVP? just another sharp day. 2 years short of 300. Just saying

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so nice to see green bay playing like crap. Esp Mr double check rodgers. Not jumping into the stands much this year.....Rodgers still crys to the refs for P.I. after every pass.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any one mention Stafford ? How he will do in the voting for MVP? just another sharp day. 2 years short of 300. Just saying

Doug - you may be on to something. Stafford MIGHT be the MVP - for the 7-9 Detroit Lions. Personally, I'd give the team MVP to that old Mrs. Ford. LOL. She seems to know more than all the clowns and phonies that have run sport's worst franchise since 1957.

As for NFL MVP....I'd say there are about 10-12 players ahead of him, perhaps more. Brady, Newton, Palmer, Wilson, Bridgewater, Brees, even Kirk Cousins may be ranked ahead of him - just among QBs. Then you have Julio Jones, Adrian Peterson, Odell Beckham, Antonio Brown...... Stafford might be well down the list. Just saying. That happens when your team doesn't make the playoffs. (However, I notice that a lot of Detroit fans don't mind settling for "individual awards" for their players.)

And Doug - could you tell us more about how Miggy's has a great glove because he is a great hitter!. I know vocabulary isn't your strong suit, but if you can explain how that works, you might change Sabermetrics completely.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing how iffy seems to get off on picking on someone like doug... Small dick syndrome?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amusing how iffy seems to get off on picking on someone like doug... Small dick syndrome?

Fool. You have spent YEARS degrading Bums in any way you can. You have deemed him a totally worthless human being in about every way possible...again, and I stress this, over a period of YEARS. Yet, you continue to have a running dialogue with this person - who you have declared to be totally ignorant and financially and morally bereft! Why? AND, again, this conversation with Bums has been going on for YEARS.

So, your above comment at least makes you a hypocrite. It also tells me you think Doug ranks lower on your pecking order than your "small dick syndrome" target.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a UM alum... my sister is a MSU alum. I think both are great schools and programs.. that being said... MSU has a lot of guys that are either graduating or going pro. They don't have enough coming in to replace what they are losing. They are losing a ton of talent from the oline and dline.. they are going to be breaking in a new QB.. AND they are losing their top WR. I am sure they will be fine.. but expecting more than 8/9 wins next year is probably out of reach when you will have a new QB AND a few new O linemen. MSU should be happy with what they did this year... but don't expect them to be back in the top ten next year.. they will probably struggle to stay in the top 20 with all their losses that are coming.

Point taken. U of M also had 44 seniors on its roster. They will be quite young and probably have to go get another transfer to tie them over at QB for another season until an underclassman is ready. U of M did recruit better, but they won't have much more experience in the lineup than MSU. The big thing for MSU is they are losing some absolute studs ... Calhoun, Cook, Burbridge, Jack Allen. U of M's senior losses are pretty "meh".

I do agree that MSU probably wins 9 and struggles to crack the Top 20, at least for 2016. As the youngsters gain experience, Coach D will have them back near the top in 2017.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fool. You have spent YEARS degrading Bums in any way you can. You have deemed him a totally worthless human being in about every way possible...again, and I stress this, over a period of YEARS. Yet, you continue to have a running dialogue with this person - who you have declared to be totally ignorant and financially and morally bereft! Why? AND, again, this conversation with Bums has been going on for YEARS.

So, your above comment at least makes you a hypocrite. It also tells me you think Doug ranks lower on your pecking order than your "small dick syndrome" target.
Bums is a stretcher of truth and douche.... Doug may be retarded... There is a HUGE difference.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken. U of M also had 44 seniors on its roster. They will be quite young and probably have to go get another transfer to tie them over at QB for another season until an underclassman is ready. U of M did recruit better, but they won't have much more experience in the lineup than MSU. The big thing for MSU is they are losing some absolute studs ... Calhoun, Cook, Burbridge, Jack Allen. U of M's senior losses are pretty "meh".

I do agree that MSU probably wins 9 and struggles to crack the Top 20, at least for 2016. As the youngsters gain experience, Coach D will have them back near the top in 2017.
UM has O'korn that transfered from Houston that has two years of starting experience.... They are fine at qb. Most of the 44 seniors listed on senior day either still have a year of eligibility or didn't play much. Michigan is returning 9 starters on defense and 8 on offense. UM is only losing 1 from the o line. MSU is losing much more...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan plans to honor 44 seniors — almost double the number most teams do — including all fourth- and fifth-year seniors.

Part of the plan centers around coach Jim Harbaugh’s insistence that the fifth year is never guaranteed and is decided at a later time. This way, everyone will get a Senior Day, and some may just get two.

- detroit free press

They are not really losing 44 guy.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan plans to honor 44 seniors — almost double the number most teams do — including all fourth- and fifth-year seniors.

Part of the plan centers around coach Jim Harbaugh’s insistence that the fifth year is never guaranteed and is decided at a later time. This way, everyone will get a Senior Day, and some may just get two.

- detroit free press

They are not really losing 44 guy.

Ahh, got it.