• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals just gave $72mil over 4 yrs to a player that is 32 and relies on his defense to be above average. Lol... Can't wait to hear da55bums say how good this deal is... You are paying 18mil a year for an average hitter that has a ceiling of 15-20 hr... lol... In 2 years this guy is going to be lucky to not be a liability on defense and hit .225... Great job by the Royals front office. HHAHAHAAHAH You could have given that money to one of the young guys in an extension like Moustakas or Cain.... Or better yet... a starter that doesn't suck asshole. The Royals just did exactly what so many Royals fans have laughed at the Tigers for doing... paid an aging player for seasons outside of his prime. I can't wait to see what a 35 yr old Alex Gordon looks like in LF... LOL.. batting .200.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... This is great. I can't believe they actually invested over 70 mil into possibly the worst place they could have done it.. if they would have put 70+ million into a starter or into extending a guy like Cain I would have been impressed and worried.. they literally invested their money in the worst possible place for the future. The estimated payroll for opening day in 2017 is going to be pushing 160 mil now!! LOL NO WAY THEY CAN PAY THAT. And to think I was actually worried they might actually go out and get a decent starter like Chen. LOL.

Last edited:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought someone suggested that Gordon might sign with Detroit???? But I guess Gordon decided to resign with the team that Vice swore, up and down, would NEVER, EVER win the World Series. Can you imagine spending years and years bad mouthing the KC Royals (and their fans), proclaiming -EVERY DAY- that they are a lousy team.....only to have them go to the World Series two years in a row...and win it all on the second try??? Humiliating, right? (And at the same time declaring that Hernan Perez is a potential All Star)

Now KC signs a top free agent for less than what many in the media felt he would get. KC gets a LF that "someone" here said might be sought by the Tigers.....and it is a stupid move? Oh well...what can this poor clown do? The Royals have made him look like a fool the past two years, I guess he can't admit he was wrong, (The ego thing, ya know) So I guess he keeps slugging away, hoping that the Royals drop in the standings and prove that he knows what he is talking about....finally.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought someone suggested that Gordon might sign with Detroit???? But I guess Gordon decided to resign with the team that Vice swore, up and down, would NEVER, EVER win the World Series. Can you imagine spending years and years bad mouthing the KC Royals (and their fans), proclaiming -EVERY DAY- that they are a lousy team.....only to have them go to the World Series two years in a row...and win it all on the second try??? Humiliating, right? (And at the same time declaring that Hernan Perez is a potential All Star)

Now KC signs a top free agent for less than what many in the media felt he would get. KC gets a LF that "someone" here said might be sought by the Tigers.....and it is a stupid move? Oh well...what can this poor clown do? The Royals have made him look like a fool the past two years, I guess he can't admit he was wrong, (The ego thing, ya know) So I guess he keeps slugging away, hoping that the Royals drop in the standings and prove that he knows what he is talking about....finally.
Show me a quote where I said I wanted Gordon to sign in Detroit... Oh please iffy.. show it to me.

Honestly... Your trolling is weak bro... I like how you try to act like you are super knowledgable.. yet you troll doug with shit like UM's recruiting and alumni support was hurt by losses to MSU and OSU... LOL... You do realize that UM is going to have a top 3 recruiting class right? And that most of their top recruits are going to actually come on board AFTER those losses right? I'm not Doug Iffy... You aren't going to be able to post shit and not get bitch slapped when you are responding to me...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM football? :confused:Swervvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve. LMAO

World Series Champions - Kansas City Royals - resign key veteran! Meanwhile, Tigers hope "prospect" Moya outperforms Hernan Perez.
:dance:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM football? :confused:Swervvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve. LMAO

World Series Champions - Kansas City Royals - resign key veteran! Meanwhile, Tigers hope "prospect" Moya outperforms Hernan Perez.
:dance:
LOL.. didn't think you could come up with proof of your claim I said the Tigers should sign Gordon... dickingaround.gif

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I'm good, thanks.

View attachment 74203
LOL.. You say that today.. what are you going to be saying next year when the opening day payroll is going to be near the top 5 in the league... If you can explain to me how the smallest market in the MLB can afford to have a 160 million dollar payroll in 2017.. or heck.. a 135 mil+ payroll in 2016... I would love to hear it... They can't.. Most big payroll teams are making 3-10 times as much on regional tv deals as the royals make... and lets not mention the fact that even in two ws series runs... the royals still can't even break 3 million in attendance.. and barely made top 10 in attendance this year... so yeah.. math says... their payroll isn't going to stay this high. Unless they are selling those rotten hot dogs at kaufman for $50 a pop.. I don't see any way they can keep up like this past this year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand how any royals fan can be cheering giving 72 mil to alex gordon at his age when they have a rotation in desperate need of an upgrade. The money they spent on Gordon easily could have been used to get a pitcher like Mike Leake or Maeda... But cheer for your boy... he got paid.. lol.. When this guy is 36 years old making 20 mil a year on a shit team... Royals fans won't be so positive about this deal..

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Doug are wrong about virtually everything, so thank you for your kind words.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Doug are wrong about virtually everything, so thank you for your kind words.
LOL.. You better hope I am wrong. cause odds are your team just invest 72 mil and 25 mil into a 32 year old outfielder and a reliever that both have injury concerns and easily could end up being total wastes of money... for a franchise in the smallest market in baseball... that can't even get 3 mil fans in the seats in the best season they will ever have. How the hell did a last place tigers team have more attendance than the royals last year when the tigers gave up on a playoff run in July? But yeah.. its ok.. those contracts won't hurt at all... lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a sane Royals fan that can actually say they feel good about their starting rotation going into the year... and no educated Royals fan can say their bullpen is not weaker.. when they lost Madsen AND Holland but only gained Soria... But its ok... be happy your team just gave 72 mil to Gordon.. its not like his .271 BA and 13 hr isn't replaceable at a much cheaper rate.

Gordon is going to get paid like a top 25 hitter.. when in reality.. he is not even a top 100 hitter.. better hope his defense doesn't keep declining like it did last year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obsession is really funny at this point. Vice has nothing left but "wait until next year" when bashing the Royals. Maybe when the Tigers win a ring of their own again he can run his mouth.
See.. the way it works is... you win a title.. then the next season it starts over... You won last year.. you are not going to win this year... i don't even think you are a playoff team this year. Heck.. If the White Sox sign Cespedes... you might be the 4th best team in the division.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to hear how Royals fans can justify the fact that in the greatest season they will ever have.. in a year after a WS run... they still were not able to break 3 mil in attendance... Seriously... How is this possible? How is it possible that they had an attendance that was worse than 9 teams... 1 one of them being a non playoff team in Detroit.. when the fanbase is so "energized"? Some fanbase...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for a few seasons of missing the playoffs can go by so that the Royals fans will simmer down with their idiotic cockiness. Seriously... You are a small market team... You had a nice run.. Your payroll is skyrocketing.. the fact so many of you think KC can sustain a payroll of even 135 mil let alone 160 mil+.. its laughable.. St Louis averages 115 mil a year in payroll... and St Louis has about 500,000 more people in the metro area there.... and a TV deal that pays them 1 billion over 15 years...