• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as we get indians behind us. Sniffing tiger ass..give fulmer a rest. He is a big boy. Don't have to set a certain limit. Just don't burn him out

Wow! That is amazing. The 10 year old down the street said the same thing. (Of course, he left out the ''sniffing ass'' part. More mature, I guess)

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers Ass > Cleveland

When it comes to sniffs.

I was in Detroit years ago, out drinking. End up pissing on a sidewalk. A cop comes up to me and I'm sure he's gonna arrest me, but thanked me for my efforts in cleaning up the city. Then he shook my hand and told me that dougplayer's a fag.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slinky yellow foot....you sure talk a lot about homoing. Having you heard of girls yet?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio style? Putting it in the ol buckeye slinky?
You would be to chicken shit to go into detriot.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers Ass > Cleveland

When it comes to sniffs.

This is off topic....but does involve both Detroit and Cleveland.
Years ago...1969! Part of the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland caught fire. Big news story. Songs written, TV reports. Newspaper (remember those?) articles for months. And I just shook my head. Having been raised near the Rouge River in the Detroit/Dearborn area....I had seen sections of that river on fire as a kid. Sure, these were small patches, and I will give the Cuyahoga its due in size. But I never could grasp the fascination of stuff, floating on a river and being on fire, as a big deal. I think I was more disgusted (impressed perhaps, as a youngster) of floating human fecal matter making its way down stream on parts of the Rouge, mostly in the Rouge Park area.

Now I am not saying doug had anything to do with the pollution of the Rouge River.....but....

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago...1969! Part of the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland caught fire. Big news story. Songs written, TV reports. Newspaper (remember those?) articles for months. And I just shook my head. Having been raised near the Rouge River in the Detroit/Dearborn area....I had seen sections of that river on fire as a kid. Sure, these were small patches, and I will give the Cuyahoga its due in size. But I never could grasp the fascination of stuff, floating on a river and being on fire, as a big deal. I think I was more disgusted (impressed perhaps, as a youngster) of floating human fecal matter making its way down stream on parts of the Rouge, mostly in the Rouge Park area.

Now I am not saying doug had anything to do with the pollution of the Rouge River.....but....

Sorry....1969. Ancient history, huh? Both rivers are much better I suppose. Anyone want some 1961 stories? :pound:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Years ago...1969! Part of the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland caught fire. Big news story. Songs written, TV reports. Newspaper (remember those?) articles for months.

My avi is a section of Great Lakes Brewing's label for their Burning River Pale Ale, and is an homage to that event.

The Lord can make you tumble,
The Lord can make you turn,
The Lord can make you overflow,
But the Lord can't make you burn.

-Randy Newman

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Use to have a saying in Detroit. "Dads would say they could remember when they swam in the Rouge River. Now their sons talk about the days they could walk on the Rouge River."

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Burn on, Big River, burn on.

(I grew up on the banks of the Pine. Long story, but I'm a mutant.)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard ol timers talking about the fire on the lake. I figured it was karMA biting them in the ass for stealing toledo from michigan. That port was right full michigans. They stole it from us

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of ohio. I know. Makes you almost puke..but.
Cedar point closing down the mean streak roller coaster. Sad. You know how many girls I got a stinky finger on ? The days when I was young and viral.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of the last indian championship team ..1948.
I'am playing it in the daily 4 lottery. Yep 1948. Looking to cash in tonight on it