• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A got a good question for the HWC?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DefCONNOne and @futballiscool you guys can take part of this if you want.

What your thoughts on the Triple threat match at WM? Yay/ Nay/ Mixed?

Should the Royal Rumble winner automatically have a 1v1 match with his chosen champion?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should the Royal Rumble winner automatically have a 1v1 match with his chosen champion?

awful.

they love jamming db into a wm title match he has no business being in.

it sucked huge donkey balls last time, it sucks this time.

and yes it should be one on one. That’s the point of the rumble.

this is awful.

I’m not a huge fan of this card. There’s very little that I’m excited about

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Edge is in his late 40s and has only wrestled a handful of matches the last decade. DB and Roman in the same triple threat guarantees a main event caliber match with the potential to be a classic. I don't mind the triple threat as an exception on rare occasions.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its been great. Edge vs Roman or the Triple Threat, there was really no way to go wrong here

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its been great. Edge vs Roman or the Triple Threat, there was really no way to go wrong here

sure there is. And theyre doing it.

jamming Bryan in where he doesn’t belong, again

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is honestly great for booking. Edge nor Roman has to lose. Only issue with it, is if Edge wins but pins DB. If Roman wins but pins Bryan then he still has a crap load of heat and Edge can go onto Raw. Only issue would be if Edge pins Bryan, you can’t continue that storyline with fans if you want Edge to be a face.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is honestly great for booking. Edge nor Roman has to lose. Only issue with it, is if Edge wins but pins DB. If Roman wins but pins Bryan then he still has a crap load of heat and Edge can go onto Raw. Only issue would be if Edge pins Bryan, you can’t continue that storyline with fans if you want Edge to be a face.
There was no need to turn edge heel. His whole redemption story is built as a face.

the pop he got coming back was ridiculous. Why waste it by turning him heel now?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no need to turn edge heel. His whole redemption story is built as a face.

the pop he got coming back was ridiculous. Why waste it by turning him heel now?
If Edge beats Bryan he will be considered a heel though by the fans wouldn’t he? IMO for the first Peacock Wrestlemania Roman needs to win it. Just as just because it is on Peacock Lashley should retain at WM. There is going to be a new audience to see Wrestlemania and an old ass guy and a Scottish dude shouldn’t be winning. I get Drew got screwed out of his moment but that just is what it is.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Edge beats Bryan he will be considered a heel though by the fans wouldn’t he? IMO for the first Peacock Wrestlemania Roman needs to win it. Just as just because it is on Peacock Lashley should retain at WM. There is going to be a new audience to see Wrestlemania and an old ass guy and a Scottish dude shouldn’t be winning. I get Drew got screwed out of his moment but that just is what it is.

that fact that they are having hot garbage main event night 1 and not Dre/lashley makes me think lashley retains.

I was thinking Keith Lee joining the hurt business but he is allegedly not medically cleared yet

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they didn’t need Bryan in the match. Edge would’ve been the face, and Roman the heel. Making edge a heel for this now is odd.

wwe needs to be happy that fans weren’t there last night. They would’ve been cheering edge wildly after that fantastic promo

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they didn’t need Bryan in the match. Edge would’ve been the face, and Roman the heel. Making edge a heel for this now is odd.

wwe needs to be happy that fans weren’t there last night. They would’ve been cheering edge wildly after that fantastic promo
Heel gives Edge more mobility on either Raw or Smackdown with Hurt Business essentially breaking up though. You have Roman then who really for heels on Smackdown, Miz is a heel but a sideshow heel. If they decide to keep with Edge being heel then he has to beat DB.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that fact that they are having hot garbage main event night 1 and not Dre/lashley makes me think lashley retains.

I was thinking Keith Lee joining the hurt business but he is allegedly not medically cleared yet
I haven’t even seen the lineup and am behind in my DVR. Politically, Lashley needs to retain. As sad as that is. Drew sadly was the Covid champ. Plus Drew losing automatically sets up next Mania because the world screwed him out of his moment.

I never have understood the love for Keith Lee or Riddle personally. Putting Lee in would make sense so he can be surrounded by MVP and there he can learn to connect verbally with WWE fans.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t even seen the lineup and am behind in my DVR. Politically, Lashley needs to retain. As sad as that is. Drew sadly was the Covid champ. Plus Drew losing automatically sets up next Mania because the world screwed him out of his moment.

I never have understood the love for Keith Lee or Riddle personally. Putting Lee in would make sense so he can be surrounded by MVP and there he can learn to connect verbally with WWE fans.
I sadly agree.

don’t get me wrong, Bobby deserves this moment. But so does drew.

had they gotten the belt on Bobby sooner (like the same story but after survivor series and not elimination chamber), then it could’ve gone either way.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heel gives Edge more mobility on either Raw or Smackdown with Hurt Business essentially breaking up though. You have Roman then who really for heels on Smackdown, Miz is a heel but a sideshow heel. If they decide to keep with Edge being heel then he has to beat DB.

that’s funny. I keep thinking smack down has a real lack of legit faces, on both genders sides

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t get riddle love at all.

Lee is can see. He’s got the size and athleticism. Moves like a little guy.

but his promo work is bad. He comes off condescending in all him stuff. But pretty much eveyone on NXT sucks at it. What is hhh teaching these guys? The only ones in NXT who can really cut a promo are Balor and gargano. Ciampa can do one once in a while. It’s a short list

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I...umm...haven't watched an episode of Raw in nearly 4 years. I haven't watched an episode of Smackdown after they did Kofi dirty on the first Fox episode.

I've stuck with AEW, NXT, and Impact exclusively since Oct. 2019

However to answer your question(s): 1) Mixed 2) Yes

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get riddle love at all.

Lee is can see. He’s got the size and athleticism. Moves like a little guy.

but his promo work is bad. He comes off condescending in all him stuff. But pretty much eveyone on NXT sucks at it. What is hhh teaching these guys? The only ones in NXT who can really cut a promo are Balor and gargano. Ciampa can do one once in a while. It’s a short list
That is my issue with Lee. He isn’t good on promos, at least to me. So he should be a heel with say MVP as his mouthpiece. Athleticism is great and all, but if you can’t connect to the fans you can’t carry the big belt. Like when Rey won the championship. Fans were booing him at Wrestlemania and throughout his little run they chanted Eddie more than for him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a good match, but it’s clear if you were gonna do that, you didn’t need that weasel Daniel Bryan into the match.

I really thought jamming him in meant edge was definitely gonna win.