• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Beatdown but have faith

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just ugly tonight. 49ers with no imagination on offense. When you go into Seattle or any tough place you have to throw the kitchen sink at them. The 49ers had no running game, no passing game, and it looked like they were intimidated.

It's a long year but when you play the big boys it takes more than a dive into the line for 2 yards.

Time to regroup but tonight you have to call it like you see it and tonight the 49ers got beatdown.

Still there is a long way to go and the season is far from over. Seattle still has to travel to the Stick late in the year and that will be a barn burner. No reason to panic. Seattle went 8-0 at home last year and their fate will be decided on the road.

Time to turn on the big burners and start cook n' man. 49ers will get the running game going with the big boys up front and they will be back. They got smacked right in the eye but maybe a shiner when they look in the mirror will remind them what they have to do to improve to be Champions of the World. I have the ultimate faith in them to rebound and start doing some smacking themselves. Have faith...Faithful.

Go 49ers !!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:f
Wow just ugly tonight. 49ers with no imagination on offense. When you go into Seattle or any tough place you have to throw the kitchen sink at them. The 49ers had no running game, no passing game, and it looked like they were intimidated.

It's a long year but when you play the big boys it takes more than a dive into the line for 2 yards.

Time to regroup but tonight you have to call it like you see it and tonight the 49ers got beatdown.

Still there is a long way to go and the season is far from over. Seattle still has to travel to the Stick late in the year and that will be a barn burner. No reason to panic. Seattle went 8-0 at home last year and their fate will be decided on the road.

Time to turn on the big burners and start cook n' man. 49ers will get the running game going with the big boys up front and they will be back. They got smacked right in the eye but maybe a shiner when they look in the mirror will remind them what they have to do to improve to be Champions of the World. I have the ultimate faith in them to rebound and start doing some smacking themselves. Have faith...Faithful.

Go 49ers !!

I agree. I'm a little sick of this predictable offense.

We need to spread the D out when playing a D like that. I'm sick of the whole option/ read shit. Especially half at through that game. How did they not figure it out that we couldn't run! Spread that bitch out!

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's tough to hear up there in Seattle but come on the offense was bland man.

I figured the 49ers would throw a few wrinkles at Seattle early and try and take the fans out of it. They had the whole off season to figure something out and they could not. Very tentative all night. Sloppy passes by Kap.

Back to the drawing board.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm totally confident in this team! But horrible showing on offense tonight. Gotta say tho

We have been spoiled lately. So I'm respectable to losing and I know we will be back!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's tough to hear up there in Seattle but come on the offense was bland man.

I figured the 49ers would throw a few wrinkles at Seattle early and try and take the fans out of it. They had the whole off season to figure something out and they could not. Very tentative all night. Sloppy passes by Kap.

Back to the drawing board.

Kaep was the best thing about the 49ers - sophomore and all.
You got beat everywhere. 9ers are not this bad. You will recover. Time to get off the bravado and get to work.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think we need to throw any wrinkles. need to go back to what made us successful. get that power running game going and play off of that. teams are expecting the read option.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the numbers Wilson put up against our vaunted secondary:

8/19 142 yards 1 TD 1 INT 25.9 QBR 63.9

Thats it, I knew this game wasn't gonna be ours after we didn't get points after that block punt, but lets not act like the hawks aren't beatable. They'll get theirs when they visit the Stick later on in the season.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats it, I knew this game wasn't gonna be ours after we didn't get points after that block punt, but lets not act like the hawks aren't beatable. They'll get theirs when they visit the Stick later on in the season.

:drool:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope so. I hope this team shows some pride especially with Sherman talking all tbat smack. Hopefully our fans at the stick will make some noise too

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good teams find a way to win when things aren't going right like the Seahwks did. The 49er performance was not just disgraceful, itwas pitiful. They were scared, out played and out coached.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. I hope this team shows some pride especially with Sherman talking all tbat smack. Hopefully our fans at the stick will make some noise too

I can't wait for that game, I genuinely feel sorry for any seattle fan that's going to step foot at the Stick at that game. I'll be there for sure.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for that game, I genuinely feel sorry for any seattle fan that's going to step foot at the Stick at that game. I'll be there for sure.

My friends want to go to that one, but if I go to a game this year I want to go to the last game at The Stick. Either vs Atlanta or if they get a home playoff game.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends want to go to that one, but if I go to a game this year I want to go to the last game at The Stick. Either vs Atlanta or if they get a home playoff game.

That seattle game at the Stick has the most demand for tickets out of any game at the Stick this year. There's more tickets available for next games against the Colts and Texans then there is the seattle game even though its till December. That game is gonna be fucking war and I feel that I need to be there to rally the troops.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seattle game at the Stick has the most demand for tickets out of any game at the Stick this year. There's more tickets available for next games against the Colts and Texans then there is the seattle game even though its till December. That game is gonna be fucking war and I feel that I need to be there to rally the troops.

I hope the fans are the loudest ever and become our 12th man.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here is the good news...

Take away that stadium, get the seahawks on the road.... and they suddenly become mediocre.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game was closer than the score indicated... I think overall it was a great defensive battle for 3 quarters of football... We only managed 3 points the entire 1st half on offense... So it was evenly fought battle for most of the way... I think as the game wore on your D tired a little from the possession battle and we took advantage... When we went up 12-0 in the 3rd that drive you guy's had following our touchdown was critical... Only getting 3 was a big moment because you score there and all of a sudden it's a 5 point game again... Instead it was a 2 possession advantage and we just kinda took over from that point... Both defenses came to play but our offense was just a little better and Wilson made some good play's in the second half and our running game got going a little...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here is the good news...

Take away that stadium, get the seahawks on the road.... and they suddenly become mediocre.

I don't think so... Every road loss last year for Seattle was close... After that Chicago game Wilson's leadership changed things....

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game was closer than the score indicated... I think overall it was a great defensive battle for 3 quarters of football... We only managed 3 points the entire 1st half on offense... So it was evenly fought battle for most of the way... I think as the game wore on your D tired a little from the possession battle and we took advantage... When we went up 12-0 in the 3rd that drive you guy's had following our touchdown was critical... Only getting 3 was a big moment because you score there and all of a sudden it's a 5 point game again... Instead it was a 2 possession advantage and we just kinda took over from that point... Both defenses came to play but our offense was just a little better and Wilson made some good play's in the second half and our running game got going a little...

That was really the turning point. If we score a TD, it was still a game. That was a huge letdown.