• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9.25 Mothers @ TBD

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year reminds me of what we used to refer to as torture. Except that the mood swings are much worse. From elation directly to '. ah shit here er go again' Yesterday's second game loss was one of the worst so far this year. A great opportunity lost.
I do have to say I'm not at all impressed with Kapler. I know that we have to trust their judgment... but I really wonder if he even looks at any stats before making pitching decisions. Why the hell use Coonrod in that situation? Same judgement as using Gott back in the first Oakland series. That didn't work out either. Also not sure why we started Scrabble in that situation either. He sure the hell hasn't helped us much this year and has just come off of an injury. Really question his pitching decisions. Very very tough loss.
lol

Mother fucker they been water boarding me since 2015...

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting Coonrod on the IL? Whoever made the decision to bring him in should be put on the IL! In a little over 14 innings he has given up 16 hits and 17 runs. He has had this 'meltdowns' effect a few times before this game. In a game with that level of importance .... I don't understand the logic behind that decision. His numbers just don't seem to warrant any level of confidence in that situation.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting Coonrod on the IL? Whoever made the decision to bring him in should be put on the IL! In a little over 14 innings he has given up 16 hits and 17 runs. He has had this 'meltdowns' effect a few times before this game. In a game with that level of importance .... I don't understand the logic behind that decision. His numbers just don't seem to warrant any level of confidence in that situation.
Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect