• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9/21 Fresh Prince @ scum

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maeda's last inning prolly. Dogs have the best bully era, but a middling save%.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after Nunez did well leading off yesterday, Span leads off today? :noidea:

Span, with no arm, and in the midst of a horrifying slump, immediately gets back to leadoff?

I just don't get it.
I don't understand Bochey's marriage to Span. He came in with a similar career to Blanco, but was given the 100% job with no debate. He has played middling baseball at best, and is still given every benefit of the doubt at every turn.

I understand the logic behind loyalty, but at some point, you have to move on. Cain needs to go. Span needs to become a #4. Posey needs to decrease his innings in the SKWAAAAAT. McParker need more ABs.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand Bochey's marriage to Span. He came in with a similar career to Blanco, but was given the 100% job with no debate. He has played middling baseball at best, and is still given every benefit of the doubt at every turn.

I understand the logic behind loyalty, but at some point, you have to move on. Cain needs to go. Span needs to become a #4. Posey needs to decrease his innings in the SKWAAAAAT. McParker need more ABs.

Maybe MaysFan would approve of this in a way.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gotta justify the free agent signing.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't really right, he was signed as an FA to be a starting CF. Maybe he's a #4 next year. The rest of this is dead on.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EA should be getting more playing time with Crawford down.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to MaysFan? Haven't heard from him in a while.
I still see him around. I suspect it is similar to most us. There just is nothing to say that hasn't already been said. And it isn't any fun to say it again.