• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6.14 Rallymonkeys @ SonofRon (7:15 pm)

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came back to live feed from CBS sports after chatting with a friend and what's this!!!!Well at least they showed some gumption. still one inning never know.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small mercies...Apple TV+ was unable to stream the game. So, I didn't have to watch the putrid excuse for baseball.

Howard and RanRod were beyond terrible. The rest of the bullpen was excellent. Neither pitcher will likely last on the roster. So, there's that.

Slater and Chappy were useless. The rest of the team did fairly well. Thank goodness for Ramos. Another Wholestaff game tomorrow. Guess we'll see...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small mercies...Apple TV+ was unable to stream the game. So, I didn't have to watch the putrid excuse for baseball.

Howard and RanRod were beyond terrible. The rest of the bullpen was excellent. Neither pitcher will likely last on the roster. So, there's that.

Slater and Chappy were useless. The rest of the team did fairly well. Thank goodness for Ramos. Another Wholestaff game tomorrow. Guess we'll see...
I guess theoretically it's not Wholestaff today, but functionally with Winn on the mound it is. Hopefully Slater can get it going today vs a lefty.