• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8.15.16 Vogelsong @ Moore

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear that the whole Pence/Kelly thing may be an indicator of something bigger. If these guys don't trust each other 110%, will they be able to accomplish what they need to accomplish?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear that the whole Pence/Kelly thing may be an indicator of something bigger. If these guys don't trust each other 110%, will they be able to accomplish what they need to accomplish?

I kinda saw that play unfold, I wasn't watching intently at that moment though. Are you talking about the one where Pence was help up, then caught in a run down? Did Kelly turn his back or something? Did Kelly send him and Pence stay?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda saw that play unfold, I wasn't watching intently at that moment though. Are you talking about the one where Pence was help up, then caught in a run down? Did Kelly turn his back or something? Did Kelly send him and Pence stay?
Kelly gave him the green light, but Pence stopped himself, too late. Afterwards, Kelly went directly to Pence and was chatting in his ear for a min or so. KNBR has been talking about Pence not trusting Kelly's decisions all day.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fear should be that they cannot consistently seem to play good, fundamental baseball. Maybe the urgency will finally kick in if/when they fall out of the WC. STL, MIA, and PIT are getting closer. Also, the Mets have a chance to gain ground with the upcoming 4-game series.