• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7 HOF, CY or MVP Players MLB Draft : CHAT

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOPBaseball is a fun sim!

Yea it is. Gonna buy a new laptop with my bonus in a couple weeks I will fire it up then and run the teams through a simulation. It won't be crazy accurate since I'm almost positive it would have to take their peak seasons but fun nonetheless.

I can't run shit on this Chromebook and my wife hates it when I set up the PC lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it is. Gonna buy a new laptop with my bonus in a couple weeks I will fire it up then and run the teams through a simulation. It won't be crazy accurate since I'm almost positive it would have to take their peak seasons but fun nonetheless.

I can't run shit on this Chromebook and my wife hates it when I set up the PC lol

I don't see anyway around the peak seasons unless there is some sim game, which I am sure is expensive, that takes more into account.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyway around the peak seasons unless there is some sim game, which I am sure is expensive, that takes more into account.

@Hall might know more I always just simmed current teams or oddly enough fictional ones. But I know the game basically chops it up in season files so you would have to download each file and sort out the players. I think.

It's a very deep game but I don't think they give an average rating based on a career.

So someone like Josh Hamilton 2010 would be way more valuable than looking at him over a career.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys ever ran a single season draft? We did that for baseball and it was pretty fun. That would set up nicely for a sim tourney after

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you guys ever ran a single season draft? We did that for baseball and it was pretty fun. That would set up nicely for a sim tourney after

Like picking a year? Well we did a draft where every player had to have played in a certain year...

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like picking a year? Well we did a draft where every player had to have played in a certain year...
No like you pick the players best season and use those stats. the draft went well but the vote after never happened because I couldn't get everybody to put their stats in and I didn't feel like doing all of that myself lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No like you pick the players best season and use those stats. the draft went well but the vote after never happened because I couldn't get everybody to put their stats in and I didn't feel like doing all of that myself lol

I don't believe we have ever done that. That would be a challenging draft and the vote would be even more challenging imo

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

does it matter?? people are still going to vote the way they vote... it would actually make it less fun, because the player pool would be too deep, and the voting would be way more subjective... and voting is already too subjective...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does it matter?? people are still going to vote the way they vote... it would actually make it less fun, because the player pool would be too deep, and the voting would be way more subjective... and voting is already too subjective...

But that draft would actually work for a sim game idea since they take best year. There would be no point in voting

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does what matter? It was a fun draft to do. Wasn't really challenging to be honest. The pool was very deep indeed but it made it interesting because guys that wouldn't normally get drafted in an open draft get drafted

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L I agree

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does what matter? It was a fun draft to do. Wasn't really challenging to be honest. The pool was very deep indeed but it made it interesting because guys that wouldn't normally get drafted in an open draft get drafted

So we just add up the stats at the end?