• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7/8 GDT Blanco's @ Oakland A's

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, TyCo with the HR

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:panda:=tying run at the plate

And FPOM

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Morse = tying run at the plate…

and now 0-9 risp

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandoval with the first pitch out. My god does anyone ever take a pitch anymore? He just walked posey on 4 pitches.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bochy brings in the reliever a little late.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Bochy forget Bumgarner is pitching on Sunday? Why keep him out there after the leadoff walk?

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SS continues… 6-1

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No milk today. Time for Stokes to review the numbers for us, if you would be so kind, sir.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No milk today. Time for Stokes to review the numbers for us, if you would be so kind, sir.

Hell no, I won't be so kind. This is total BS baseball we are seeing. No heart. No skill. No confidence. No ideas.

Bum wants to be an elite pitcher? Fine. He's got to stay out of those 4-run innings. He begins by walking a guy, and then gives up a scorching double to the 9th place hitter with no power and very few XBH on the year, and it unfolded from there.

Bochy having Bum start the 8th?!? What was he thinking inside that vacuous dome of his?!?

And at what point is the godawful RISP (now hitting .129 in the last 12 games) the fault of the players only, or is the hitting coach who hasn't helped anybody get any better in several years going to be shown the door. August 2011. All of last year after May. The last six weeks, nothing buy failing flailing at the bat with runners on, and those have been scarce as it is.

Blanco leading off?!?!?! :gaah:

The A'ssss, I hate to admit, are the class team in the Bay Area. They are very, very good. Hats off to them.

The Giants are in full, slow-motion implosion mode, with the gory details on public display night after night.

So here's what I do next game:

Pence (rf)
Posey (c)
Panda (3b)
Morse (lf)
I don't know (whatever)
I don't care (wherever)
I won't watch (anywhere)
I don't give a rip (somewhere)

Cawford needs a day or two off.

So dayum disgusting to watch this shinola night after night. :bawling:

The Dodgers score 5 in the top of the 1st, and lost 14-5, and we roll over and wimper against the A'ssss? Nice spirit we got going here. It will really help with the golf game beginning in October.

Take care, gentlemen, and be careful out there.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am REALLY biting my tongue not criticizing Boch. I know he is "untouchable", but this is un-fucking-believable.

Boch, you can be these guys' buddy all day, but they just aren't doing it. Ad this is the second year in a row you have let this happen. There is no way that 1 player not named Trout or Posey shoud cause this kind of nose-dive by their absence.

Simply unacceptable. Pure and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no, I won't be so kind. This is total BS baseball we are seeing. No heart. No skill. No confidence. No ideas.

Bum wants to be an elite pitcher? Fine. He's got to stay out of those 4-run innings. He begins by walking a guy, and then gives up a scorching double to the 9th place hitter with no power and very few XBH on the year, and it unfolded from there.

Bochy having Bum start the 8th?!? What was he thinking inside that vacuous dome of his?!?

And at what point is the godawful RISP (now hitting .129 in the last 12 games) the fault of the players only, or is the hitting coach who hasn't helped anybody get any better in several years going to be shown the door. August 2011. All of last year after May. The last six weeks, nothing buy failing flailing at the bat with runners on, and those have been scarce as it is.

Blanco leading off?!?!?! :gaah:

The A'ssss, I hate to admit, are the class team in the Bay Area. They are very, very good. Hats off to them.

The Giants are in full, slow-motion implosion mode, with the gory details on public display night after night.

So here's what I do next game:

Pence (rf)
Posey (c)
Panda (3b)
Morse (lf)
I don't know (whatever)
I don't care (wherever)
I won't watch (anywhere)
I don't give a rip (somewhere)

Cawford needs a day or two off.

So dayum disgusting to watch this shinola night after night. :bawling:

The Dodgers score 5 in the top of the 1st, and lost 14-5, and we roll over and wimper against the A'ssss? Nice spirit we got going here. It will really help with the golf game beginning in October.

Take care, gentlemen, and be careful out there.

I agree 99%.

The part I disagree with is the mere mentioning of the dogs. Who cares what the competition is doing when we play .200 ball. Even if, by some odd chance, we pass the dogs, if we don't start to play, we will be passed by the Pads or Rox.

Stop mentioning the dogs. The Giants do not deserve to scoreboard watch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Angel Hernandez should be a World Cup referee, where he can call phantom fouls and flops all day long.

He has no idea what a strike is.

He has no idea what a balk is.

And he has no idea how not to be the center of attention.

The Giants didn't lose because of him, but he helped make it a miserable game with his inconsistent calls. The man is a disgrace to the blue uniform.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Angel Hernandez should be a World Cup referee, where he can call phantom fouls and flops all day long.

He has no idea what a strike is.

He has no idea what a balk is.

And he has no idea how not to be the center of attention.

The Giants didn't lose because of him, but he helped make it a miserable game with his inconsistent calls. The man is a disgrace to the blue uniform.

I've always thought he was one of the worst umpires going back to when he debuted in the Majors.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Brian Sabean,

Please, please stop giving 18M to Lincecum (I get he has been very strong but that was still an overpay and he wasn't getting 18M anywhere), don't cave in to Sandoval's demands. If he wants 17M+ or whatever it is per year. Give him the QO. If he accepts fine, if not sorry Pablo, enjoy the FA market. Can't keep overpaying players.

PLEASE address CF, PLEASE find a way. Pagan's body is clearly breaking down and last season and now should be more than enough for you to see how badly this team performs without a leadoff hitter. Find a damn leadoff hitter.

I don't care about 2B, Panik is enough for me there (IMO). Just please find a damn leadoff hitter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Brian Sabean,

Please, please stop giving 18M to Lincecum (I get he has been very strong but that was still an overpay and he wasn't getting 18M anywhere), don't cave in to Sandoval's demands. If he wants 17M+ or whatever it is per year. Give him the QO. If he accepts fine, if not sorry Pablo, enjoy the FA market. Can't keep overpaying players.

PLEASE address CF, PLEASE find a way. Pagan's body is clearly breaking down and last season and now should be more than enough for you to see how badly this team performs without a leadoff hitter. Find a damn leadoff hitter.

I don't care about 2B, Panik is enough for me there (IMO). Just please find a damn leadoff hitter

In the off season, I wanted Choo in the worst way. Wasn't to be. His OBP is only .409.

At this point, I am for ABB in the leadoff spot (Anyone But Blanco). He is just not working there, and doesn't appear to have the skills not aptitude for it. Fine, let him play solid D and hit 8th.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's steam roll Giants into the bay 6-1...Take both games in Oakland

A's best team in baseball hands down right now. A total team effort with tons of confidence.

Giants continue to ignore past failures and when you do that you are doomed to repeat your failures.

The time for talk is over. Play ball or make golf plans for October.

Another night of wasted money and time for me at the yard.

It was a fucking cattle drive over there in Oakland getting through the concession stand walkway and on Bart coming home.

I am fucking tired and frustrated. Going to bed.

Goodnight.

Go Giants !!

P.S. This team needs a GM more than ever right now. Come on Sabean please don't let us down this year. Management owes the fans big time. A's fans were laughing at Giants fans as we left the Coliseum.:bullshit:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Brian Sabean,

Sabean can't "stop giving 18M to Lincecum." The contract is signed, and it's a sunk cost now. Probably an overpay unless Timmy 3.0 emerges and pitches like a #2 for the duration.

I think you're probably correct on Panda -- he'll likely get the QO and a better offer elsewhere. We get the sandwich pick.

As for CF, I would assume that will be a priority this offseason. Hopefully Brown is part of the solution, but we need to start easing Oxy into LF and shoring up our of depth in general. Sucks that Williamson had TJ surgery as I thought he'd be in the mix in 2015.

Panik may well be the 2B of the future, but we're going to have growing pains with him as we've had with Stamos at SS.

I don't think we can count on Oxy for more than 100 games a year moving forward.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the off season, I wanted Choo in the worst way. Wasn't to be. His OBP is only .409.

At this point, I am for ABB in the leadoff spot (Anyone But Blanco). He is just not working there, and doesn't appear to have the skills not aptitude for it. Fine, let him play solid D and hit 8th.

I don't think anybody DIDN'T want Choo. Or Cano. We just didn't have the budget.

Blanco is a very useful 4th OF (speed, defense, can hit a little), but he's not a ML starter.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabean can't "stop giving 18M to Lincecum." The contract is signed, and it's a sunk cost now. Probably an overpay unless Timmy 3.0 emerges and pitches like a #2 for the duration.

I think you're probably correct on Panda -- he'll likely get the QO and a better offer elsewhere. We get the sandwich pick.

As for CF, I would assume that will be a priority this offseason. Hopefully Brown is part of the solution, but we need to start easing Oxy into LF and shoring up our of depth in general. Sucks that Williamson had TJ surgery as I thought he'd be in the mix in 2015.

Panik may well be the 2B of the future, but we're going to have growing pains with him as we've had with Stamos at SS.

I don't think we can count on Oxy for more than 100 games a year moving forward.

Oh i get we can't take Lincecum's contract away, just mean we can't keep overpaying to keep our own guys, so those offseason guys would be Morse, Pablo, Romo, etc