• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5*Star CB to choose between Alabama and Arizona

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? Arizona just gained Tabor who is ranked higher than any recruit in the Pac 12.

We still have 2 more 4 stars on espn.

College Football Recruiting Schools - ESPN

ASU

Uofa

But in terms of talent overall your class is better. Denson is legit............. And on scout and rivals your class is better Denson burned Whiley badly..........

The point is Graham and Rich Rod have put together great classes which is good for both programs and we could have a ASU vs Uofa game that decides the south. Something Erickson and Stoops could never do.........

Last edited by a moderator:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll go to Stanford.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have 2 more 4 stars on espn.

ASU

Uofa

But in terms of talent overall your class is better. Denson is legit............. And on scout and rivals your class is better Denson burned Whiley badly..........

I think most UofA fans will include the three 5-star transfers who sat out this year. Obviously they are not technically a part of the 2014 class, but they will be newcomers next season. RR is making a big push in the recruiting scene and if they are successful next season then it could really open up the floodgates on getting high level skill-position players to Tucson, just like he did at WV and Michigan.

I'm like you, looking forward to some T-Cups in the future between two ranked teams, hopefully the last game of the year decides who wins the South. Has always been a great rivalry, now it's time for the nation to take notice and the only way that happens is if both teams are relevant when they play each other.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This class is balanced on both sides of the ball. Some really good defensive talent on it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most UofA fans will include the three 5-star transfers who sat out this year. Obviously they are not technically a part of the 2014 class, but they will be newcomers next season. RR is making a big push in the recruiting scene and if they are successful next season then it could really open up the floodgates on getting high level skill-position players to Tucson, just like he did at WV and Michigan.

I'm like you, looking forward to some T-Cups in the future between two ranked teams, hopefully the last game of the year decides who wins the South. Has always been a great rivalry, now it's time for the nation to take notice and the only way that happens is if both teams are relevant when they play each other.

I have never been a big fan of brewer, but Neal in your offense will be dynamite. We got Westerman who should be legit but yea.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... the thing is, at the highest levels it really comes down to your athleticism + your brain power. In HS you can be really really dumb and still be a dominant athlete, but other than a few positions on the field (D-Line, RB, etc) it helps if you are smart when you get to college.

The reason why Stanford is the only back-to-back-to-back-to-back BCS team is because the players they get are both physically gifted and also very intelligent. Many say offensive linemen are the smartest players on any football field and it's no mystery why Stanford had the best offensive line in the country this season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been a big fan of brewer, but Neal in your offense will be dynamite. We got Westerman who should be legit but yea.

Yes, Neal should be dynamic and Kaleb Jones as well. Add in Austin Hill, who was a pre-season Biletnikoff candidate before he went down and was lost for the season? If RR finds a QB among his stable to run the offense they are going to put up a lot of points, and that is assuming that Carey does not come back.

If Ka'Deem comes back, well, I'm not one to make predictions, but I could see the UofA's offense being ranked among the top-10 nationally. They would be loaded.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is our QB next season most likely that Anu Solomon kid?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is our QB next season most likely that Anu Solomon kid?

Could be any of 7 QBs that RR has on the roster. There are several transfers and a few hold overs from this season. Word has it that the competition will be wide open. Anu has some skills, but he is also only a Freshman still, so who knows.

My guess is, whoever has the best spring, summer and fall practices will win the spot. Not sure there is a favorite atm.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it comes down to Conner and Anu.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be any of 7 QBs that RR has on the roster. There are several transfers and a few hold overs from this season. Word has it that the competition will be wide open. Anu has some skills, but he is also only a Freshman still, so who knows.

My guess is, whoever has the best spring, summer and fall practices will win the spot. Not sure there is a favorite atm.

Okay thanks. I knew Rich Rod had a number of QB's but didn't know he has 7. Wow.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO I think it's down to Solomon and Brewer with Brewer having a slight edge. He's a year older, has a great arm, and was more highly regarded out of high school (chaparral). You don't transfer from Texas to Arizona thinking you're gonna ride the pine. Personally, I'm really excited to see these two go at. May the best man win!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Can't say I didn't doubt this happening. That's alright. I think Hale and Denson are gonna be better anyway. No worries. This class still exceded it's expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a complete ass wipe. How do you make a big deal out of your commitment and announce it at the Al American game only to decommit like a little turd a week later. What a piece of shit.