• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5*Star CB to choose between Alabama and Arizona

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just picked up another commit. Jordan Poland. 6'8 335lb monster OT!!!! What a day!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10 class on scouts.com now for sure.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espically with Poland fliping to AZ from USC.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monster day for Zona recruiting. Very impressed with the class RichRod is putting together. And not looking forward to when UW has to face Tabor returning kicks.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't even include the three 5* stars that were sitting ouy this year. So far Arizona has dominated the state of AZ when it comes to recruiting. I think Cameron Denson is gonna be something special though, Just like Ka'deem. Homegrown. Bear Down.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. SO FAR, this is UofAs best ever recruiting class. I hope none of them decommit or flip. Hale is a soft verbal right now. Can't afford to lose him.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From insider on ESPN:

Jalen Tabor (Washington, D.C./Friendship Collegiate) surprised many when he chose Arizona over Alabama. What will the No. 15 prospect in the ESPN 300 bring to the Wildcats? Let’s break it down:

Jalen Tabor
Cornerback
Committed: Arizona

What he brings: Tabor is a versatile defensive back with the size to play safety and the athleticism to stay at cornerback. As a CB, he possesses great measurables with his height and length. With his size and competitive nature, he can be physical with receivers and is at his best in man-to-man tight coverage where he keeps his hands on receivers. The big corner also runs well, has good acceleration, long-striding speed to make up ground, and possesses good agility and body control for his size. He can also win the jump ball with his size and leaping ability. He can present a physical presence at the position, coming up to set the edge on run support.

How he fits: As a tall, athletic and versatile corner, he is a very nice pickup for Arizona. With his size, he can match up with some of the tall, physical receivers in the Pac-12, like Washington’s Damore’ea Stringfellow. If he outgrows the corner position, he still can bring value to the Wildcats' secondary with his potential as a safety. You can certainly argue that Arizona doesn’t have a DB on its roster as versatile or talented as Tabor.

Prediction for performance: Tall, athletic, instinctive and confident as well as an early enrollee, Tabor could very possibly come in and compete for playing time as a true freshman, with the ability to see an increased role as the season progresses. Arizona has a handful of freshmen on the roster and is bringing in other corners in addition to Tabor. The Wildcats also have several upperclassmen at the position, so youth is needed. With continued development and focus, Tabor can give the Wildcats a strong option to fill a need and be a potential multiyear starter and possibly even be the cornerstone of their secondary.

How the class is shaping up: Arizona has quietly put together a good class that sits within the top 20 nationally. This was a big pickup for Arizona, beating out Alabama for Tabor. The class now features five ESPN 300 prospects. Tabor is now the second commitment for Arizona out of Friendship Collegiate Academy in Washington, D.C., as he joins four-star RB Jonathan Haden.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome get for Arizona. Rich Rod must be doing something right to beat out Bama for a top recruit. He kind of looks like the Honey badger.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I still can't believe the day we had; seems surreal. Seriously, think about it. We beat out some major heavy weights for these guys, and not just today! I am freakn stoked for next year! Could be the break out year for us. And the best part is the influence our verbal recruits and current players are having on recruits. When players on you're program are actively recruiting for your team, that's a statement in itself! We are heading in the right direction my friends, no doubt about it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Casey Tucker commits ASU>Uofa recruiting class by far. :yahoo:

Great pick up though I love this shit cant wait for ranked battles between ASU and Uofa!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Casey Tucker commits ASU>Uofa recruiting class by far. :yahoo:

Great pick up though I love this shit cant wait for ranked battles between ASU and Uofa!

I don't follow your logic. How will Casey Tucker committing to Stanford make asu's recruiting class better than the UofAs?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is... if you are smart enough to enroll at Stanford and are a good enough football player to be recruited by their team then you would be acting the fool to choose asu, even if you are a local kid.

This is not meant as me being disrespectful to asu's football program, or their reputation as a less than stellar University academically... it is just the way it is. Stanford is a top-5 academic institution and a top-5 football program. It's a no brainier.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is... if you are smart enough to enroll at Stanford and are a good enough football player to be recruited by their team then you would be acting the fool to choose asu, even if you are a local kid.

This is not meant as me being disrespectful to asu's football program, or their reputation as a less than stellar University academically... it is just the way it is. Stanford is a top-5 academic institution and a top-5 football program. It's a no brainier.

I know Gumby he should chose Stanford........... But im hoping he doesn't.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that is fun to say. Arizona officially has the highest rated football recruit in the Pac 12.

Arizona athletics is really on the rise.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Gumby he should chose Stanford........... But im hoping he doesn't.

I hear ya. Damn Cardinal bastards have had the #1 athletic department for the last 20 years... and now they have the best football program as well. It's almost not fair.