• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
extremely massive scheduling job by the NHL. i have to take a test all day saturday and it was very kind of them to NOT have a game then.

much appreciated NHL, making the flyers play 15(ish) day games is now forgiven.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except he's a total goon and since he doesn't need to worry about playing time he may try to make a name for himself by hurting someone. I have no problem with a tough guy/grinder coming in to a game like this but if he runs someone I'll be pissed. This is going to be a great series with tons of emotion as it is I don't want to see anyone go down on a dirty play.

Holy fuvk he is a big fucking mambo goon. Dude is like at least 250 lbs at least. Who the fuck wants any of this? Lol. Btw, my in-laws probably won't welcome me back anytime soon. Try watching a fucking game with a house full of Pens fans and a 90 year old grandmother threatening me with an elbow or knee to my groin because I'm wearing my Flyers Giroux jersey. That was a fucking intense visit. I'm normally out there in the Burgh area during college and NFL season. They don't bother me about the Eagles too much. We all love the Buvkeyes. However, hockey season is a different world and I won't be visiting there anytime in the near future during hockey season. Fuck the Pens!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn. If the Flyers lose this series my family will be depressed for at least a month or two. If they win I have to continue to hear this is the year. I mean that's what I've been hearing all season. We finally have a goalie so this is the year.

We're about to find out people. I can't wait. This is going to be a GREAT series.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite swamp poster comment:

"No Carter, no Richards, no chance in hell. Pens in 5."

(Best Responses: "Because Carter is known for his post season success" and "LOL @ 8th seeded Kings")

Where do these loonies COME from?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Best Responses: "Because Carter is known for his post season success" and "LOL @ 8th seeded Kings")

Hahahahahhahaha, seriously? I mean, you can make some sort of educated response for why you think Pens in 5, but that's certainly not the right start.

Also:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The swamp and they can stay there.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To the idiot who made this (not you pix, trash talk is fine with me):

"Because the only thing this town deserves less than respect are championships."

Because you'll spend half an hour combining insulting video clips, but not half a minute checking your script in order to not sound like you failed out of middle school.

Because clearly insulting our local food makes your hockey team play better on the ice.

Because we don't disagree with Crosby on cancer in general, just in your particular case.

Because you're an idiot youtube poster.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flyers in 4.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bryz is not scared of penguins, only "bear in woods"

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to get all my homework done for the week by the end of tomorrow so that I can truly enjoy this series.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to have to get all my homework done for the week by the end of tomorrow so that I can truly enjoy this series.

already called off work thursday and friday.

so i can study for the EIT...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're lucky. My daughter in law (she is a doctor) and just gave birth to their second child. My son working on his Phd and teaching at BGSU still has his work to do that includes going to Chicago for a three day conference that he can't get out of.

My other grandson needs a hernia operation in Toledo in a week. That's one of the reasons I'm going down there to help.

I won't get much of a chance to watch the playoffs for a while but family always comes first. Why does shit happen and the wrong times?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're lucky. My daughter in law (she is a doctor) and just gave birth to their second child. My son working on his Phd and teaching at BGSU still has his work to do that includes going to Chicago for a three day conference that he can't get out of.

My other grandson needs a hernia operation in Toledo in a week. That's one of the reasons I'm going down there to help.

I won't get much of a chance to watch the playoffs for a while but family always comes first. Why does shit happen and the wrong times?

With babies...shit's allllways happening.

Huggies3.preview.jpg