• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 OOC home and homes you want for your team

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've played most of the teams that finished ahead of USC recently, including USC

I didn't really want to add Michigan State, Baylor, or Oklahoma State because who wants to go to those places...

Don't blame you. Waco fucking sucks. Even the people that live in Waco hate Waco.....

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin
Oklahoma State
Louisville
Miami
Oregon State BEAVERRRRRRSSSSSSS and COCCKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!

Let's lite this fantasy candle of yours...I'm game for that powerhouse matchup. As a Beaver fan anywhoze.

Other 5 for me...

LSU...luv me dem canjuns, return trip owed as well already...you guys eat fish right? We gotz tons out here for ya.
Penn State...Will they ever travel out to the PAC NorWest? losahs
Michigan...after next year, they owe us a return trip(s)...fuckers
Texas...They owe us a "return" trip already, like 4!
Nebraska...always loved watching this team

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, you want no part of Oregon?? :-)

PJ2AjIg.png

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Southern Miss
2. San Jose St.
3. Massachusetts
4. Boise St.
5. Montana St.

Because I like watching my team kick the crap outta crappy teams like a $10 BSDM hooker.

I get it, since our little friend shows that he craves cheap hookers, and cheers for a team that does this 3 times a year, every year. The challenge is not what cheap hookers they already hire, but real football games, you know, you come here, we go there.

Of course, all of these would only be in Tuscaloosa. Bama boys wouldn't go see a Southern Miss in her own house, unless her Daddy was filthy rich. They don't know the way to San Jose. They can't find Massachusetts on a map, much less spell it (without spell check), they'd be lost in Bozeman, especially if they encountered a Real Bear, not just the coaching kind. And Boise? They wouldn't play on the Blue for love nor money. Boise travels each and every year to play top teams. They put in more miles in a year than The Tide does in 5.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, since our little friend shows that he craves cheap hookers, and cheers for a team that does this 3 times a year, every year. The challenge is not what cheap hookers they already hire, but real football games, you know, you come here, we go there.

Of course, all of these would only be in Tuscaloosa. Bama boys wouldn't go see a Southern Miss in her own house, unless her Daddy was filthy rich. They don't know the way to San Jose. They can't find Massachusetts on a map, much less spell it (without spell check), they'd be lost in Bozeman, especially if they encountered a Real Bear, not just the coaching kind. And Boise? They wouldn't play on the Blue for love nor money. Boise travels each and every year to play top teams. They put in more miles in a year than The Tide does in 5.

1e7.jpg

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's lite this fantasy candle of yours...I'm game for that powerhouse matchup. As a Beaver fan anywhoze.

Other 5 for me...

LSU...luv me dem canjuns, return trip owed as well already...you guys eat fish right? We gotz tons out here for ya.
Penn State...Will they ever travel out to the PAC NorWest? losahs
Michigan...after next year, they owe us a return trip(s)...fuckers
Texas...They owe us a "return" trip already, like 4!
Nebraska...always loved watching this team
Think you can keep it withing 31 if we do?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cash.gif

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've played most of the teams that finished ahead of USC recently, including USC

I didn't really want to add Michigan State, Baylor, or Oklahoma State because who wants to go to those places...

I challenge. I dont remember USC ever finishing over USC

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama would love a rematch with you.

Oh I know there's a little empty pit in Sabans brain that needs to be fulfilled. I wouldn't mind to see that game too.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know there's a little empty pit in Sabans brain that needs to be fulfilled. I wouldn't mind to see that game too.

current states of the programs Utah would have no chance.

For the record I picked Utah over Bama in the bowl so don't give me the everyone said they had no chance before.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
current states of the programs Utah would have no chance.

For the record I picked Utah over Bama in the bowl so don't give me the everyone said they had no chance before.

every time I watch Dumb & Dumber I know theirs a chance!

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited about Ohio State
Tennessee is finally on the schedule
PSU
USCe
UGA

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me this was done on purpose. In my defense I'm old and haven't seen the movie.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't count on it really. That loss fueled a National Championship the next year.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My five:

- USC-W - Just don't like them and we should have really won in 2004
- USC-E - Would like to play them since so close. I can see this being a decent series
- TN - Geographically so close but we rarely play (already scheduled)
- Michigan State - mad respect for this team
- WVU - (Scheduled in like 2020 timeframe which is really too far away but hearing rumors of something being potentially scheduled for 2017). Hated this team since stepping onto VT campus as a freshman. Alot of history between these two teams.

Just missed cut:
Gaylor - Would like to see a Foster D match up against their O
ASU - Always like this school. The women are just blazingly hot
UGA - makes sense froma geographic standpoint
Bama - would like to have a continual series every 5 or so years
Penn State - makes sense froma geographic standpoint

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

there is always a chance its just that in that Bowl game the chance was way better than it would be this season, next season and probably farther out.