• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: 5-3-16: The Yankees did not lose last night

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wave your dick if your team has a 2 game winning streak :suds:

This confuses me.... for some reason, I got an alert saying you quoted me here... I was wondering if I had drunk posted something. :L

Are you drunk right now? That would make sense.
It still wouldn't explain why I got the notification! :gaah:

Moxie was waving your dick while you were drunk?

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tribe didn't lose last night either. I'm sure they'll make up for that tonight.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool...I've got friends up in Chico. Always go thru there on our way to Quincy for the High Sierra Music fest...
I like it here, but do want to move to SD full time. The biggest downside of living here is seeing so many Giants and Warriors fans, especially with the success those teams have had recently. :sigh:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it here, but do want to move to SD full time. The biggest downside of living here is seeing so many Giants and Warriors fans, especially with the success those teams have had recently. :sigh:
Huh. One would think the rampant proliferation of meth and heroin users would rank higher. Learn something new everyday!

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude....I'm a lifelong Mets/Knicks/Jets fan living in SF......that shit doesn't even phase me.
Meh...It's gonna be that way wherever you go, for whichever team.

But I do like & follow the Dubs and A's too.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. One would think the rampant proliferation of meth and heroin users would rank higher. Learn something new everyday!
Close 2nd

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude....I'm a lifelong Mets/Knicks/Jets fan living in SF......that shit doesn't even phase me.

Meh...It's gonna be that way wherever you go, for whichever team.
It's really not as bad as I'm saying, I don't even know any of their fans that are annoying. The worst part is just seeing more of their jerseys than my teams jerseys around town and that I get their games on TV over my teams, which isn't really that big of a deal. I do enjoy living here though.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmah!!!

MLB Rumor Central: Who will attend Tim Lincecum's showcase?
ESPN.com (5/3)

Since the announcement of free-agent right-hander Tim Lincecum's pitching showcase set for this Friday, the list of teams expected to attend continues to grow.

At the time that word of Lincecum's showcase was first reported, the Baltimore Orioles, San Francisco Giants and San Diego Padres were among the estimated 20 teams expected to attend, Jon Heyman of MLB Network reported. Since then, the list has expanded to include the Los Angeles Dodgers, Oakland Athletics, Chicago White Sox, Washington Nationals and Miami Marlins, per Heyman. In addition, the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros are showing interest, as are the Chicago Cubs.

Word of the Athletics' interest in Lincecum was further confirmed by John Hickey of the Bay Area New Group. Meanwhile, another AL West team -- theLos Angeles Angels -- is "keeping tabs" on the 31-year-old and will be in attendance, Alden Gonzalez of MLB.com reports.

The Toronto Blue Jays will also have scouts there, John Lott reports.

Meanwhile, the Colorado Rockies are "unlikely" to be there, per Patrick Saunders of the Denver Post. The New York Mets are another team not expected to attend, Mike Puma of the New York Post reports.

Given Lincecum's pedigree -- two NL Cy Young Award seasons -- it's no surprise that so many teams are interested to see what the right-hander has to offer. Heyman reports that Lincecum hopes to land a starting job somewhere, although some teams, including the Giants, are looking at him as a reliever.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not as bad as I'm saying, I don't even know any of their fans that are annoying. The worst part is just seeing more of their jerseys than my teams jerseys around town and that I get their games on TV over my teams, which isn't really that big of a deal. I do enjoy living here though.

MLBtv, my friend. I'm sure basketball has something like that, but you'd have threaten to kill my family to get me to watch that.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmah!!!

MLB Rumor Central: Who will attend Tim Lincecum's showcase?
ESPN.com (5/3)

Since the announcement of free-agent right-hander Tim Lincecum's pitching showcase set for this Friday, the list of teams expected to attend continues to grow.

At the time that word of Lincecum's showcase was first reported, the Baltimore Orioles, San Francisco Giants and San Diego Padres were among the estimated 20 teams expected to attend, Jon Heyman of MLB Network reported. Since then, the list has expanded to include the Los Angeles Dodgers, Oakland Athletics, Chicago White Sox, Washington Nationals and Miami Marlins, per Heyman. In addition, the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros are showing interest, as are the Chicago Cubs.

Word of the Athletics' interest in Lincecum was further confirmed by John Hickey of the Bay Area New Group. Meanwhile, another AL West team -- theLos Angeles Angels -- is "keeping tabs" on the 31-year-old and will be in attendance, Alden Gonzalez of MLB.com reports.

The Toronto Blue Jays will also have scouts there, John Lott reports.

Meanwhile, the Colorado Rockies are "unlikely" to be there, per Patrick Saunders of the Denver Post. The New York Mets are another team not expected to attend, Mike Puma of the New York Post reports.

Given Lincecum's pedigree -- two NL Cy Young Award seasons -- it's no surprise that so many teams are interested to see what the right-hander has to offer. Heyman reports that Lincecum hopes to land a starting job somewhere, although some teams, including the Giants, are looking at him as a reliever.

Does he go back to SF? Or does he go to LA and flip the bird to the Giants?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLBtv, my friend. I'm sure basketball has something like that, but you'd have threaten to kill my family to get me to watch that.
I usually just watch through streams or if the Padres are the mlb.com free game, but MLBtv is a good suggestion. I actually do get Kings games, which can be good or bad.....mostly bad.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he go back to SF? Or does he go to LA and flip the bird to the Giants?
Since he is looking to start, it's gonna be tough to place him. I would love to have him back but not at an embarrassing price. I think if he went to LA, it would suck balls, but he is so loved here, that he would not get nearly the same vitriol that Wilson got. Probably wouldn't even get booed once.

San Diego might pick him up though. Probably just so he doesn't no-hit them again.

:dhd: juuuuusssssssst kidding, @Bolts !

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he is looking to start, it's gonna be tough to place him. I would love to have him back but not at an embarrassing price. I think if he went to LA, it would suck balls, but he is so loved here, that he would not get nearly the same vitriol that Wilson got. Probably wouldn't even get booed once.

San Diego might pick him up though. Probably just so he doesn't no-hit them again.

:dhd: juuuuusssssssst kidding, @Bolts !
Don't give Preller any ideas!
And even with him being older and not nearly as dominate as he once was, I still do NOT want him to pitch against the Padres.....bad memories.:gaah:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yoga, what... golden state? u bandwagoner u... no more misery loves company as a knick fan(s)... haha good for you my friend.. the knicks SUCK again 4eva

Dubs are my 2nd favorite nba team, and have been for many many years...even thru the lean times.
Bockers will always be my 1st.

Where the hell have you been, dude?
Long time no see around these parts... everything all good with you?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs are my 2nd favorite nba team, and have been for many many years...even thru the lean times.
Bockers will always be my 1st.

Where the hell have you been, dude?
Long time no see around these parts... everything all good with you?

yes sir!!! lots of travel over the past year , enjoying the family as the kids get older, how have you been?