• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great comeback it only took you a full 24 hours to come up with this.

I guess we can cross off quick witted form your bio. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Nice try. I worked 16 hours yesterday, came home and slept.

Not enough time to worry about logging in here, reading and responding.

Too easy once I get a few moments, however.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. I worked 16 hours yesterday, came home and slept.

Not enough time to worry about logging in here, reading and responding.

Too easy once I get a few moments, however.
What is too easy? I thought it would be hard coming up with all of the stuff you claim and then think it really happens because you posted it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he waited until we had no choice to either sign him to the NHL or trade him good riddance!

If Hexy knew of this before the deadline dumb move not to do it then.

Pronman (The Athletic, NHL prospects guy) seems to think Marody wants to go to free agency, or at least did when the Flyers had his rights. Wrote that before the trade by the looks of it. Then went back and added post trade that he doesn't think the Flyers had plans on moving him until a day or two ago.

Could make sense, they're on quite a signing spree with their prospects. Probably reached out to Marody, didn't get the warm and fuzzies, so looked to move him and Edmonton pounced on it.

Turning a former 6th round pick into a 3rd is pretty good though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pronman (The Athletic, NHL prospects guy) seems to think Marody wants to go to free agency, or at least did when the Flyers had his rights. Wrote that before the trade by the looks of it. Then went back and added post trade that he doesn't think the Flyers had plans on moving him until a day or two ago.

Could make sense, they're on quite a signing spree with their prospects. Probably reached out to Marody, didn't get the warm and fuzzies, so looked to move him and Edmonton pounced on it.

Turning a former 6th round pick into a 3rd is pretty good though.
I just read an article that had him listed as nothing more than a bottom 6 in the NHL so getting a third rounder is definately a good deal. Maybe that pick could be added into a package for a Taveras sign and trade.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avs looking like shit tonight, but still got points for my guys. Kopitar has gotten me over 15 pts for my team tonight. He has 4 goals.I'm crushing it!
I didn't get to see this game but it looks like Bernier was gone 5 minutes into the 2nd period and I believe it was only 2-0 then? Varley gave up 5 in relief good grief lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avs looking like shit tonight, but still got points for my guys. Kopitar has gotten me over 15 pts for my team tonight. He has 4 goals.I'm crushing it!
Ok I had it twisted lol,

Semyon Varlamov showed signs of fatigue in giving up five goals before being replaced by backup Jonathan Bernier in the second period. Varlamov has appeared in 19 straight games (17 starts) with Bernier sidelined by a concussion. Bernier returned Thursday and allowed two goals.

Imagine that, riding a goalie to the point of fatigue.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I had it twisted lol,

Semyon Varlamov showed signs of fatigue in giving up five goals before being replaced by backup Jonathan Bernier in the second period. Varlamov has appeared in 19 straight games (17 starts) with Bernier sidelined by a concussion. Bernier returned Thursday and allowed two goals.

Imagine that, riding a goalie to the point of fatigue.
HAkstol is working on that with Mrazek. lol

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way this season goes, I'm still not at all impressed with Hakstol as a coach.
I think @awaz would agree with you. I think he wanted Hakstol out awhile back. I don't really have an opinion on who coaches this team because it seems to be the same problems reoccuring season after season regardless who's behind the bench.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @awaz would agree with you. I think he wanted Hakstol out awhile back. I don't really have an opinion on who coaches this team because it seems to be the same problems reoccuring season after season regardless who's behind the bench.
I think a coach who's won before and shows a winning formula always grabs players attention, I hate Torts but he's a good x's and o's guy, same with Budreau(sp?) Just not sure Haks game translates well enough to the NHL, sometimes it looks run and gun and the next shut down defense? I think at this point we need to just try to score as much as possible.