• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this was a decent article up until this nice little white lie, talk about homerism reporting lol.

That's two first round picks in exchange for a good-but-streaky complementary player. While Schenn is off to a great start in St. Louis overall, he is also pointless in his last five games as the team has run into some of the tighter-checking clubs (and two-way centers in head-to-head matchups) they'll face. That was a little taste of what most games are like come playoff time. Schenn, who was also pointless against Couturier's line and the Provorov pairing in Philadelphia's shutout win in St. Louis, is going to need to fare better in such matchups.

Hey guess who had a natural Hatrick last Night plus the game winning goal?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this was a decent article up until this nice little white lie, talk about homerism reporting lol.

That's two first round picks in exchange for a good-but-streaky complementary player. While Schenn is off to a great start in St. Louis overall, he is also pointless in his last five games as the team has run into some of the tighter-checking clubs (and two-way centers in head-to-head matchups) they'll face. That was a little taste of what most games are like come playoff time. Schenn, who was also pointless against Couturier's line and the Provorov pairing in Philadelphia's shutout win in St. Louis, is going to need to fare better in such matchups.

Hey guess who had a natural Hatrick last Night plus the game winning goal?
Was it Lehtera?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to call Cruise Control- I think you guys call it Keys Please-we take you home in your own vehicle,so you don't look like an idiot to your neighbors trying to find your car in the morning.

And no,I.m too busy driving drunks during the holidays,to go to any parties.
This is funny i do get myself a car home for the very reason you stated. I have forgotten my keys in my desk a few times after a party.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have 2 first rounders coming from St-Louis or something like that, If this is so, Is there any player that you would be willing to give up that and a little more for? I mean soon we will be looking at a trade deadline, if we were on the verge of the playoffs or got back in the race would you do something to better the team now or just wait it out and see what happens?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mall last night i was hanging out with seal team 6 Rob O'Neill. Coolest guy, real funny too.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have 2 first rounders coming from St-Louis or something like that, If this is so, Is there any player that you would be willing to give up that and a little more for? I mean soon we will be looking at a trade deadline, if we were on the verge of the playoffs or got back in the race would you do something to better the team now or just wait it out and see what happens?
I would rather ship out current players and start over. That would be my preference.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather ship out current players and start over. That would be my preference.
BY start over do you mean this being the core of the team and adding the missing ingredients? The core being Roo-Jake-simmer-coots-ghost-provy-konecny-patrick-hagg-morin-weal-leier? Or do you see a different core?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BY start over do you mean this being the core of the team and adding the missing ingredients? The core being Roo-Jake-simmer-coots-ghost-provy-konecny-patrick-hagg-morin-weal-leier? Or do you see a different core?
Coots is now a number 1 center he stays Ghost is a solid young defenseman/winger he stays TK and patrick Hagg Morin Weal are the future they stay Leier eh doesnt matter and the rest can go while their value is as high as it will ever be.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coots is now a number 1 center he stays Ghost is a solid young defenseman/winger he stays TK and patrick Hagg Morin Weal are the future they stay Leier eh doesnt matter and the rest can go while their value is as high as it will ever be.
Eh, Provorov goes nowhere...