• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4th Annual Home Opener

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd venture a guess that it's pretty similar to the gravy on biscuits and gravy, or a chicken-fried steak.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a white gravy made with grease, flour, milk, and a little seasoning. Takes practice to get it right. Otherwise it turns into a paste.

Personally, I would throw away all other condiments except for salad dressings. It doesn't go well on salad. French fries? Cream gravy. Any meat (except for a good cut of steak), cream gravy. Goes well on any kind of bread. Makes a great dipping sauce. Some here put it on chocolate cake, but they're just crazy.

Theologians have been trying to pinpoint what Jesus was doing for an undocumented period of time. It turns out he was in Texas teaching the people how to make cream gravy. He told them to spread it to the four corners of the earth. Of course, Texans, being the assholes we are, decided this was too good to just give to everybody, so they made up this thing about spreading christianity instead. Alas, being short-sighted, they never realized that some day Texans would have to travel to places where they had never heard of cream gravy. This was the 'original sin'. And today, Texans must suffer because Adam and Eve decided to keep the secret of cream gravy to themselves.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I want Bob Evans.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White gravy.

Best when made w/ Bacon grease.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever heard Of frysauce?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a white gravy made with grease, flour, milk, and a little seasoning. Takes practice to get it right. Otherwise it turns into a paste.

Personally, I would throw away all other condiments except for salad dressings. It doesn't go well on salad. French fries? Cream gravy. Any meat (except for a good cut of steak), cream gravy. Goes well on any kind of bread. Makes a great dipping sauce. Some here put it on chocolate cake, but they're just crazy.

Theologians have been trying to pinpoint what Jesus was doing for an undocumented period of time. It turns out he was in Texas teaching the people how to make cream gravy. He told them to spread it to the four corners of the earth. Of course, Texans, being the assholes we are, decided this was too good to just give to everybody, so they made up this thing about spreading christianity instead. Alas, being short-sighted, they never realized that some day Texans would have to travel to places where they had never heard of cream gravy. This was the 'original sin'. And today, Texans must suffer because Adam and Eve decided to keep the secret of cream gravy to themselves.

Sounds like grease gravy or ghetto gravy....one of the first gravy's i learned to make back in the day....use the grease from fried pork chops....but i only use milk when im making gravy for biscuits....i use water when im making it for rice and chops....but its a lil grease a lil water and season salt n pepper...old blk lady taught me that one....but yeah if it clunks up...just keep adding a lil water....

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea man. Have you ever tried it? Didn't know anyone outside of Utah had heard of it.

All the time. When I make hamburgers the only sauce(s) I put it on it is fry sauce. I stir it up myself fresh in a dish first. Add sauteed mushrooms and onions and a slice of Swiss and it's all money.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this has nothing to do with fry sauce but another thing I mix together that is totally amazing is Russian Tea.

- tea (real tea not iced tea)
- Tang
- sugar
- ground cloves
- cinnamon

Friggin best tea ever.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. My old lady gets some type of cinnamon tea just add creamer and You're all set. Really just started drinking tea recently. That shit you make sounds fuckin tasty.

Your frysauce sounds good minus the mushrooms. The only mushrooms I could ever eat are the ones that make you see funny.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We used to "Tang" in high school. (Wanna go Tangin'? still makes laugh) You pour a bunch of Tang powder in your mouth, take a double shot (or whatever) of vodka, and swish. (Shake your head really fast) I threw that high school part in so I wouldn't seem immature... still do that shit sometimes. Mayo grosses me out.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite snack as a kid was Nestles Quik + milk, and toast. Dip that toast in the Quik and you got yourself chocolate toast.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched "The Family" today...yesterday...Friday.

One word about the movie.

Fuck.