• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fo sho brother! Now if Croom commits this Thursday, we will be Wide Receiver-U again!

That happened, feeling good about Dooley's approach. Not to mention, he's an SEC sorta' guy unlike he who shall not be named, piece of shit, cock-sucker that runs away in the night and tries to steal recruits, may he catch dick rot in California and see his pecker fall off.

:finger:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! No pics with vag or nipples but everything else is cool.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So like SI Swimsuit or higher class magazines such as GQ or Esquire is the line? No further. Shear clothing stuff, body painting and implied nude is OK?

TnbYQ.gif

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The class is shaping up nicely...they better all be there signing day. Last year was decent as well, if the staff can coach them up we should make it back to relevance by next season...national relevance.

I think Dooley's recruiting style and character goes a long way with the recruits. Last year for example - I believe every single recruit who committed ended up signing with us. So I have a good feeling about this class as well.

I got tix for 4 of the home games this season and prolly will scalp for the others as well. Looking forward to seeing the progress and have Neyland rocking again!

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That happened, feeling good about Dooley's approach. Not to mention, he's an SEC sorta' guy unlike he who shall not be named, piece of shit, cock-sucker that runs away in the night and tries to steal recruits, may he catch dick rot in California and see his pecker fall off.

:finger:

+10000000000000 rep worthy! :thumbsup:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think 9 Kiffin recruits have been arrested so far. Not only is Dooley getting good recruits but they seem to be good kids that have good character and are low risk.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think 9 Kiffin recruits have been arrested so far. Not only is Dooley getting good recruits but they seem to be good kids that have good character and are low risk.

Which is why I'm loving the fact that Markeith Ambles has been such a bust after Kiffen stole him and took him to USC with him. Karma biatch!