• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNeil is ranked #5 at his position. Suhweet!

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, I was checking out Crawley this morning and didn't know about McNeal. I'll have to check him out now. It was nice too see Crawley listed as a four star.

McNeil is going to be a downright nasty player! Check out some of his videos if you get a chance. The dude can hit! And his offer list? My Goodness! I am amazed we were able to pick him up over all those schools. We will need him to next season cos Janzen will more than likely make the jump. My favorite part about him though is a quote from an interview in an article (this is taken from VolNation):

"I just visited Tennessee and Alabama," he said. "Tennessee, it went pretty well. I liked the campus and that was my first SEC school so it went well for me. Alabama didn't go so well, I only stayed there for 30 minutes because I didn't too much like it."

I think most importantly, with Santos and now McNeil, it could possibly open up the TX pipeline for UT! That's what's getting me most giddy!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt know where to post this.

But calamity, are you a huge devils fan?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNeil is going to be a downright nasty player! Check out some of his videos if you get a chance. The dude can hit! And his offer list? My Goodness! I am amazed we were able to pick him up over all those schools. We will need him to next season cos Janzen will more than likely make the jump. My favorite part about him though is a quote from an interview in an article (this is taken from VolNation):

"I just visited Tennessee and Alabama," he said. "Tennessee, it went pretty well. I liked the campus and that was my first SEC school so it went well for me. Alabama didn't go so well, I only stayed there for 30 minutes because I didn't too much like it."

I think most importantly, with Santos and now McNeil, it could possibly open up the TX pipeline for UT! That's what's getting me most giddy!

That's good to hear but I wonder why he didn't like Bama? From what I've heard, they have a nice campus and we already know they have nice facilities.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80894.jpg

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona+Cardinals+v+San+Francisco+49ers+e_tT_xsryiZl.jpg

"I missed pre-season again, oh yeah!"

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I was thinking the 49ers wore white pants on occasion. Have they or am I going crazy?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured this OT thread might be a good place to put this. Fellow UT fans, how about the two new recruits Dooley has pulled in this week? Kenneth Crawley yesterday and the HUGE get LaDarrell NcNeil today? Wowza! I am stoked at how the class is shaping up, especially given the fact that we haven't been all that competitive for a few years, plus the coaching nightmare we have gone through. Now if only we could get some D'line recruits, we are going to be stout!

I just checked out some of the videos on this McNeil kid and wow he can lay the wood! He almost makes Berry look weak in some of the hits. Super excited!

The class is shaping up nicely...they better all be there signing day. Last year was decent as well, if the staff can coach them up we should make it back to relevance by next season...national relevance.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly didn't know Lightyear posted outside the Cricket board. I'm glad yall know him, so that way he'll be more likely to come over.

I've been around the "Four Letter Word Board" for over ten years. The Cricket board was just a hostile take over for me. I ran all the fans off and then posted joke threads. We did the same thing to the Cardinals board years ago.

:lol: