• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or if your uploading it from your computer, you have to go to advanced and click on the little paper clip icon. It will say attachments when you put the mouse over it.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, sorry for the "delay" i wouldn't have known you asked me if i didn't check this thread out... my bad

but yes, I am! Devils!!!!

Well then my friend way may be allies for the 49ers. Buuuuuuut, GO RANGERS!

Die hard fan right here lol

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin Luther King Jr. memorial

This is pretty cool, I had no idea they were even doing something like this in Washington. The design of how his statue is on a slab of rock pulled out from the "mountain" behind him is unique, subtle artsy fartsy stuff.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then my friend way may be allies for the 49ers. Buuuuuuut, GO RANGERS!

Die hard fan right here lol

From this day forward I will respect you as a Rangers fan but Admire your 49ers allegience.....

Beware the day where we Devils will rise and take what is rightfully ours!

newjerseydevilsweb.jpg

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From this day forward I will respect you as a Rangers fan but Admire your 49ers allegience.....

Beware the day where we Devils will rise and take what is rightfully ours!

newjerseydevilsweb.jpg

I just threw up haha. How you feeling bout your devils this season? Im really liking the ranger shot at a run this year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just threw up haha. How you feeling bout your devils this season? Im really liking the ranger shot at a run this year.

Who knows, drafting Larsson SHOULD improve our Defense both defensively and offensively. Like some of our young guys and Parise is back... so if Kovy continues being a gr8 player... we should make playoffs...

Rangers are more rounded definitely and as long as they have Henry back in net, playoffs should be at MSG for seasons to come. But they don't have a dominant scorer or a go to guy. More of a team that scores together rather than certain individuals if that makes sense.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows, drafting Larsson SHOULD improve our Defense both defensively and offensively. Like some of our young guys and Parise is back... so if Kovy continues being a gr8 player... we should make playoffs...

Rangers are more rounded definitely and as long as they have Henry back in net, playoffs should be at MSG for seasons to come. But they don't have a dominant scorer or a go to guy. More of a team that scores together rather than certain individuals if that makes sense.

Yea i like a couple of your young guys and if parise can stay healthy along with kovie, you guys should do pretty well. Same for brodeur.

We have been drafting pretty well as of late and i like our young guys filling in. Also hoping that Richards can get gabby back to 2 years ago. We are way too incosistent on offense for sure.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:faint:

Holy crap there have been a lot of posts on the board in the last 8 days.... Can someone boil down what's been happeing into 100 words or less?

Kidding.....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i like a couple of your young guys and if parise can stay healthy along with kovie, you guys should do pretty well. Same for brodeur.

We have been drafting pretty well as of late and i like our young guys filling in. Also hoping that Richards can get gabby back to 2 years ago. We are way too incosistent on offense for sure.

Speaking of Gabs, tell him to stay healthy!!!!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...very tragic. I'll be the first to admit I have almost zero interest in women's BB but coach Summitt is a class act and in the discussion for best college BB coach of any time. Hopefully, she progresses slowly and stays lucid. Wishing her the best...

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a sad sad day in Rocky Top! Prayers go out to her and her family. Probably the greatest college coach there is right now, and more importantly, an equally great human being.

That is sad to hear and I wish her the best.