• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:hdn:

Last edited by a moderator:

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO ^ They need to bring back Ashley Schaeffer BMW in season 3.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATEDaldon-smith-illustration_t_w600_h1200.jpg

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I thought I'd check the new 4 letter page to see who's still over there, and it literally took over a minute to load all that crap. Have they learned nothing from Google? People would rather have a fast loading page than a bunch of crap on it that isn't all that important.

SportsHoopla > ESPN

Actually, SportsHoopla >>>>>>>>>>>>> ESPN

:clap2:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I just saw this smiley. That's just wrong.

:hdn:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it came with the resident Arkansas fan, I guess they came as a package deal.

Okay, that explains it. Arkansas.....the state where the "toothbrush" was invented. If it were invented in any other state it would have been the "teethbrush".

:brushteeth:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay, that explains it. Arkansas.....the state where the "toothbrush" was invented. If it were invented in any other state it would have been the "teethbrush".

Funny as hell! You Sir, will be repped!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL!!

though I always thought it would be an Ole Mrs fan that would cause that smiley.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured this OT thread might be a good place to put this. Fellow UT fans, how about the two new recruits Dooley has pulled in this week? Kenneth Crawley yesterday and the HUGE get LaDarrell NcNeil today? Wowza! I am stoked at how the class is shaping up, especially given the fact that we haven't been all that competitive for a few years, plus the coaching nightmare we have gone through. Now if only we could get some D'line recruits, we are going to be stout!

I just checked out some of the videos on this McNeil kid and wow he can lay the wood! He almost makes Berry look weak in some of the hits. Super excited!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured this OT thread might be a good place to put this. Fellow UT fans, how about the two new recruits Dooley has pulled in this week? Kenneth Crawley yesterday and the HUGE get LaDarrell NcNeil today? Wowza! I am stoked at how the class is shaping up, especially given the fact that we haven't been all that competitive for a few years, plus the coaching nightmare we have gone through. Now if only we could get some D'line recruits, we are going to be stout!

I just checked out some of the videos on this McNeil kid and wow he can lay the wood! He almost makes Berry look weak in some of the hits. Super excited!

Heck yeah! I didn't even know he committed today till I seen this thread. I checked rivals this morning...must of been some time afterwards. Now I don't want to here any more talk about Vandy out-recruiting us.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Thome was as big a roider as anybody else.

He's never been linked to or accused of taking roids. Thome was consistent. Never jumped out during any single season or two and jacked 73 like some frauds.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck yeah! I didn't even know he committed today till I seen this thread. I checked rivals this morning...must of been some time afterwards. Now I don't want to here any more talk about Vandy out-recruiting us.

Fo sho brother! Now if Croom commits this Thursday, we will be Wide Receiver-U again!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here, I was checking out Crawley this morning and didn't know about McNeal. I'll have to check him out now. It was nice too see Crawley listed as a four star.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's never been linked to or accused of taking roids. Thome was consistent. Never jumped out during any single season or two and jacked 73 like some frauds.

He just looks like a roider and he jumped from a 30+ homerun guy to a 50 hr guy in the middle of the steroid era and then had a bad year or two once the testing went into full effect, so I assumed. Actually, I just assume that almost all of the players of that era were on something, just as I assume most NFL players of the past few years have been on HGH. I just think some players were smarter about it and didn't go overboard ala McGuire and Bonds.