• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ryan Mallett - QB - Patriots

Patriots QB Ryan Mallett has put together an impressive stretch of practices this summer.

The third-year quarterback, who has become a fixture in offseason trade speculation, is reportedly looking more comfortable than ever and continues to grow with each practice. ESPN Boston reports Mallett was throwing "fast balls" into tight windows and is consistently making "wow" throws at each practice. It was also noted that continued improvement with accuracy will be key for Mallett moving forward.
Source: ESPN Boston

May 29 - 2:14 PM

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Mallett was one of the better later-round QB prospects in recent memory IMO.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bryan Bulaga - T - Packers

Packers LT Bryan Bulaga says his fractured hip is "fine."

Bulaga went down in Week 9, but will be 100 percent for training camp. Making the switch from right tackle, Bulaga says he's "excited" to protect Aaron Rodgers' blindside. Manning the right side, Bulaga allowed just four sacks in nine games before going down last season.
Source: Green Bay Press-Gazette

Jun 3 - 9:29 AM

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Did anyone see the newest Fast and the Furious movie?

IGNORE THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!

It's a reasonably entertaining franchise, but I have one issue about the ending. Was that not the longest runway in the history of airports? It had to have been like 15 miles long.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the newest Fast and the Furious movie?

IGNORE THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!

It's a reasonably entertaining franchise, but I have one issue about the ending. Was that not the longest runway in the history of airports? It had to have been like 15 miles long.

I thought preceding event was pretty much unbelievable or did he suddenly become Superman?

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Mallett - QB - Patriots

Patriots QB Ryan Mallett has put together an impressive stretch of practices this summer.

The third-year quarterback, who has become a fixture in offseason trade speculation, is reportedly looking more comfortable than ever and continues to grow with each practice. ESPN Boston reports Mallett was throwing "fast balls" into tight windows and is consistently making "wow" throws at each practice. It was also noted that continued improvement with accuracy will be key for Mallett moving forward.
Source: ESPN Boston

May 29 - 2:14 PM

They should do an experiment where they get an average-joe and put him on an NFL team. Then they develop the person for 2-3 years and document his progress along the way. This would give great insight to the effect a NFL organization has on a player.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chad Johnson - WR - Free Agent

Free agent Chad Johnson has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for violating the terms of his probation in his 2012 domestic violence case.

Ochocinco was working toward a plea deal that involved no jail time, but angered the judge after he "playfully slapped his attorney on the behind in court." Unreal. The judge also extended Ocho's probation period by three months. A strong career is wheezing to a pitiful end.
Source: Associated Press

Jun 10 - 11:27 AM

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did San Fransisco become Oakland? Might have to rethink that visit to the Bay

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The speech after the oath is better than the oath, so if it starts out poorly for you, wait.

[YOUTUBE]fpwhA-LdOHo[/YOUTUBE]

santiagodjs

Yahoo! Refugee / Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..."create education better" :L

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I just got faked out by a link from mediafetcher.com saying Julio Jones broke both of his legs (which was a fake story). The link said June 20th from 30 minutes ago, and so it took me a minute to realize it was fake. I guess the link automatically shows a recent date regardless of when it was originally posted (which was back in January). So don't believe anything from that site. I guess they posted that George Clooney & Nicolas Cage were dead a certain points too.

I hope someone sues them for being douches.